US-born Chinese figure skater Zhu Yi falls AGAIN and breaks down in tears at Olympics

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020

I hope they don't toss her in a gulag.​

a day after being branded a 'disgrace' by her countrymen for finishing last after giving up American citizenship to compete for Beijing​

• Figure skater Zhu Yi, 19, was left in tears after falling again in the women's short program team event today
  • Yesterday she finished with the lowest score on day two of the event falling twice during her Olympic debut
  • Zhu, born Beverly Zu, decided to compete for China in Olympics and changed her name and US citizenship
  • But some people have also questioned why the California-born athlete was allowed to represent China
Today, the figure skater, who has faced widespread scorn from many in her adopted country, broke down in tears on the ice after falling again in the free skate - the final event in the team competition.

It comes just a day after Zhu was branded a 'disgrace' by fellow countrymen for finishing last and knocking China from third to fifth place in the team event.

a day after being branded a 'disgrace' by her countrymen for finishing last after giving up American citizenship to compete for Beijing​

• Figure skater Zhu Yi, 19, was left in tears after falling again in the women's short program team event today
  • Yesterday she finished with the lowest score on day two of the event falling twice during her Olympic debut
  • Zhu, born Beverly Zu, decided to compete for China in Olympics and changed her name and US citizenship
  • But some people have also questioned why the California-born athlete was allowed to represent China
Today, the figure skater, who has faced widespread scorn from many in her adopted country, broke down in tears on the ice after falling again in the free skate - the final event in the team competition.

It comes just a day after Zhu was branded a 'disgrace' by fellow countrymen for finishing last and knocking China from third to fifth place in the team event.
Don't think she will get a lot of endorsement deals

Very bad career move

I'm starting to wonder if the entire state of California isn't just a front for the communist Chinese government.

Some folks dig em.

I'm not a fan.

Their hair smells like Kimchi...and they have chronic nasatall.

I think if I had to pick my Asian it would be Vietnam.

Lord of mercy them women are pretty over there.
Lol. To each his own Asian

Is it true their boxes are horizontal?

Forum List

Back