US Begins Huge Military Maneuvers Aimed at Iran

obama is going to see to it that Iran, as flimsy as their forces are, cleans our clock. Whatever it takes. Change the Rules of Engagement. Stop production of future concept weapons. Reduce the size of the military. Listening to his speech just now, these have passed the planning stage. All for our own good, it's all to keep us the BEST! As Leon Panetta just said, our joint forces will be much smaller. obama has already succeeded in eliminating our ability to fight a war in two theaters.

I have heard other con men saying the same kinds of things, but they were better at it.

Iran is best left alone and ignored.

Ignored? I say watched carefully with regard to their actions, but taken with a rather large grain of salt with regard to their "pronouncements".

We can buy all the intel we need from Israel. Better yet make them give it to us as a condition of our continued support.

You're kidding, right? We need intel we can trust, not self-serving info from another country. Who's to say some supernationalist Israeli wouldn't trump up "evidence" against Iran. Sorry, but outsourcing doesn't work for me.

obama is going to see to it that Iran, as flimsy as their forces are, cleans our clock. Whatever it takes. Change the Rules of Engagement. Stop production of future concept weapons. Reduce the size of the military. Listening to his speech just now, these have passed the planning stage. All for our own good, it's all to keep us the BEST! As Leon Panetta just said, our joint forces will be much smaller. obama has already succeeded in eliminating our ability to fight a war in two theaters.

I have heard other con men saying the same kinds of things, but they were better at it.

:cuckoo::eek::lol::badgrin::doubt::eusa_hand: :cool::trolls:

Iran is best left alone and ignored.

Not when they start blocking trade routes.

But, mostly agree.

If they block the Starights, let the other powers deal with it. The US will only inflame the Mullahs and give them ammunition to build more hate against us. The Indians can handle the Straights just fine. Let them do it. Better yet pay them to do it. Only send in the USN if it is absolutley neccessary. And if we go in we destroy everything that makes it possible for the Iranians to fight.

In other words, if we're going to keep paying the pricks, make the damn UN do its fucking job.

:thup:

Ignored? I say watched carefully with regard to their actions, but taken with a rather large grain of salt with regard to their "pronouncements".

We can buy all the intel we need from Israel. Better yet make them give it to us as a condition of our continued support.

You're kidding, right? We need intel we can trust, not self-serving info from another country. Who's to say some supernationalist Israeli wouldn't trump up "evidence" against Iran. Sorry, but outsourcing doesn't work for me.

Israeli intel in the Middle East is orders of magnitude better then ours. They've had boots on the ground since inception. It is in their best interests to KNOW what is going on because they can be wiped out in days if they get it wrong. That means the info they give us would likewise be the best available. the problem would be making sure we got the most up to date info available.

You need to think things through a little better there sport. Your critical thinking skills are lacking.

Israeli intel in the Middle East is orders of magnitude better then ours. They've had boots on the ground since inception. It is in their best interests to KNOW what is going on because they can be wiped out in days if they get it wrong. That means the info they give us would likewise be the best available. the problem would be making sure we got the most up to date info available.

You need to think things through a little better there sport. Your critical thinking skills are lacking.

Why would you say it's necessarily the best available? It still has to go through the "are they just telling us what we want to hear" filter. Accepting on faith intelligence from another country, leaves us open to being manipulated.

Forum List

Back