US Approves Cluster Bombs for Ukraine

Looks like cluster bomb munitions have been approved for shipment to Ukraine. I imagine this will primarily be in the form of artillery and rocket artillery/SAMs. This has got to tick off our Russobot compatriots. You know who you are! :salute:
No .the Ukey Nazi army has been using them frequently as has been heavily and widely documented . Russia was also accused but even the U.S. has dismissed that claim .

Conservatives defending the war criminal Putin comes as no surprise.

And conservatives couldn't care less about civilians being killed or injured.
I remember when that wasn't the case. It appears to have changed since 2016.
No .the Ukey Nazi army has been using them frequently as has been heavily and widely documented . Russia was also accused but even the U.S. has dismissed that claim .
Finally, a Russobot responds!

According to the latest Coalition report, cluster bombs killed or injured 417 people last year, with children making up one third of the casualties.
Children represented nearly half (44 per cent) of all casualties where the age was known, and a quarter were women and girls, who in 2020 were less likely to survive an attack.
Many fail to detonate, leaving a trail of explosive remnants and submunitions that threaten lives and make farm land off-limits, creating barriers to socio-economic development
civilians remain the primary victims of cluster munitions at the time of the attacks and after the conflict has ended and accounted for all casualties recorded in 2020.

Fuck you war mongering pieces of shit
I guess ignoring facts like these helps the corrupt war mongering pieces of shit feel better about themselves.

In just the past 5 days, we've seen DemoKKKrats cheer for cocaine in the White House and banned munitions being used to kill civilians. The masks are coming off all over!
You appear to be supporting the Russians...again. Reagan would be calling you a leftwing commie for that.
What the hell has happened to the Republican Party???

In just the past 5 days, we've seen DemoKKKrats cheer for cocaine in the White House and banned munitions being used to kill civilians. The masks are coming off all over!

They only use what's convenient at the time to bash their enemies, they've never really cared about anyone or anything other than political domination, power, and money. Blood thirsty little leftist minions in here certainly prove that beyond a reasonable doubt.

You appear to be supporting the Russians...again. Reagan would be calling you a leftwing commie for that.
What the hell has happened to the Republican Party???

When you voted for this, were you "supporting the Russians"?

The guy on the left is Putin's war minister, btw.

1688750883537.png

Looks like cluster bomb munitions have been approved for shipment to Ukraine. I imagine this will primarily be in the form of artillery and rocket artillery/SAMs. This has got to tick off our Russobot compatriots. You know who you are! :salute:

Shame you're more concerned with trying to piss of people on a forum than you are concerned the US involving itself in a war that doesn't involve us and absolutely overjoyed at us sending weapons to kill more people.

You're celebrating people getting killed by our weapons just so you can stick it to people on a forum. Your morals and values are truly disgusting.

Shame you're more concerned with trying to piss of people on a forum than you are concerned the US involving itself in a war that doesn't involve us and absolutely overjoyed at us sending weapons to kill more people.

You're celebrating people getting killed by our weapons just so you can stick it to people on a forum. Your morals and values are truly disgusting.
It does involve us.derp

It does involve us.derp

Only because we involved ourselves.

It had nothing to do with us. Just like Afghanistan, just like iraq, just like Vietnam. We stuck our nose in where in didn't belong and we killed and helped people kill each other that nothing to do with us.

Not once did our administration try and foster peace, or anything. Soon as shit started between them we helped promote war by fueling it.

As a Christian, a conservative and a republican I am not opposed to war at all when it is absolutely necessary and vital to the protection of our country. But I also am fully opposed to being involved when it is not.

And your lazy and hacky derp comment further proves you only are worried about really trying to get under the skin of a internet stranger at all costs.

I'll consider this conversation at an end since you seem incapable of having one.

Forum List

Back