US Approves Cluster Bombs for Ukraine

Looks like cluster bomb munitions have been approved for shipment to Ukraine. I imagine this will primarily be in the form of artillery and rocket artillery/SAMs. This has got to tick off our Russobot compatriots. You know who you are! :salute:

Aren't those banned under a treaty signed by over 100 countries?

Our troops. We're getting pulled into this conflict by first sending a lot of money, then a lot of weapons, then more advanced weapons. At some point, if Ukraine seems to be losing badly, Quid Pro will send in our troops, then they start dying.
So you're upset about something that's not even happening.

Am I correct?

Looks like cluster bomb munitions have been approved for shipment to Ukraine. I imagine this will primarily be in the form of artillery and rocket artillery/SAMs. This has got to tick off our Russobot compatriots. You know who you are! :salute:
It should piss off EVERY AMERICAN.

Our tax dollars are being blown on a fucking game of Stratego. It's beyond infuriating

I wonder when will Putin cease and desist from his illegal Ukraine invasion?
sadly i doubt he will ... and Russias AF and Navy are still fully intact ... i may be wrong [and i hope i am ] but Russia isnt nearly as weak as the press and our leaders would have us believe ... someone needs to get both sides together for peace negotiations .. otherwise people will continue to die .:(

Good.

Every resource should be made available to Ukraine to defeat the war criminal Putin.

sadly i doubt he will ... and Russias AF and Navy are still fully intact ... i may be wrong [and i hope i am ] but Russia isnt nearly as weak as the press and our leaders would have us believe ... someone needs to get both sides together for peace negotiations .. otherwise people will continue to die .:(
Peace is off the table because they can't get rich off of peace.

Good.

Every resource should be made available to Ukraine to defeat the war criminal Putin.
Even banned munitions....This is exactly why everyone thinks that you're a fucking prick.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

Conservatives defending the war criminal Putin comes as no surprise.

And conservatives couldn't care less about civilians being killed or injured.

War criminal and election thief, you left out the last part.

Poor Hillary. :206:

Forum List

Back