Updated University Of Colorado Election Model: Romney 330 - Obama 208

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by TheGreatGatsby, Oct 8, 2012.

1. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,107
    The one change is that the model now predicts New Mexico to go for Romney!

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

2. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,301
    Yup.........I'll go with these guys. 100% over the last 9 elections and have called between 45-48 states in every single one. This one really makes the k00ks go mental, but it does reinforce what Carville said 20 years ago, "Its the economy stupid!!". And lets face it........despite the fuzzy math by the BLS recently, we got about 23 million people out of work out there. And we have millions of small businesses employing tens of millions of people. What do you those owners are telling their staff about the election? LOL......these are the people you never hear interviewed by the media, but dollar to a thousand stale donuts only about 19 of them will be voting for Hope and Change II.

Bottom line is.......you cant shine shit. Nobody has been able to do it in a general election. Carter tried to do it and lost. Bush I tried to do it and lost. Gore tried to do it and lost ( except to the k00ks ). McCain tried to do it and lost. Only the k00ks go and gas up their car at $40 for a half tank and proundly proclaim, "We're moving forward!!!!":rock:. But most people feel fucked these days!! Bickers model shows very consitently that when people feel fucked, they get rid of the asshole in charge of the store. They dont embrace all the k00k ideology touted by the forum dolts in here............they just dont want to feel fucked over every day in their lives.

Gatsby bro.........make sure to pop in here on election night. Im going to have you laughing your balls off my friend!! ( if I can pull myself away from watching the perpetually miserable over at MSNBC which Ive been stoked up to do for welll over a year )

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  3. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,829
    Computer modeling? No good in science, but in reading the human mind they're OK? :rolleyes:

4. jwoodie

jwoodie Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +799
    These Electoral College analyses are rarely reflective of actual election results (Bush-Gore being the exception). It is more likely that the results will be more lopsided, with Independents and voter turnout breaking one way or the other across the country.

5. TheGreatGatsby

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,107
    I don't think it's a foolproof model b/c it primarily relies upon state by state economic data and it doesn't seem to adjust for social trends and the growing ignorance of America. But perhaps those concepts are too abstract. Certainly, if Romney wins big then these Colorado boys will keep their bragging rights.

6. Political Junky

Political Junky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,197
  7. TheGreatGatsby

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,107
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. HenryBHough

HenryBHough Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,857
    Nostradamus says Romney.

9. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,301
    Im still laughing.............

Only the k00ks can see 100% success rate over 9 elections and say "meh".

Works for me though:D:D

You cant shine shit when 23 million people are out of work...........not even the Messiah can shine shit.

On election night, Im going to be in here laughing my balls off = a promise to all my conservative pals. Its not rocket science...........independents have left Obama in droves and thats how he won last time. Throw in the fact that less blacks are showing up this time and he's going to lose at least 10% of the Jewish vote. Plus the k00ks have no clue that Obama won a number of swing states by only a few percentage points against the lamest GOP candidate in the history of elections AND in the middle of an economic mess. Too.......only the k00ks see $4.00+ gas and whistle past the graveyard. Regular Americans will call BS.

When the economy is in the shitter and the incumbent is less than 50%, he takes a drubbing every single fucking time.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

On election night.........expect to see this posted up about 500 times in here >>>>

[​IMG]

10. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,301
    And THIS!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Guy is going to be a hero for conservatives and the k00ks will never watch an Eastwood movie for the rest of their lives.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1