Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

....not a single leftist defender of Bill's wife's imaginary victory in the 'popular vote' has confronted post #68 which brings the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million.

6. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?

4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

True?

....not a single leftist defender of Bill's wife's imaginary victory in the 'popular vote' has confronted post #68 which brings the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million.

6. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

What percentage of that number would have to vote for Bill's wife's total number to be greater than that of Americans who voted for Trump?

4%.....5%........Looks like a sure thing, doesn't it: Donald Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote if we discount illegal alien votes.

True?

False.

"The latest survey from Reuters/Ipsos found only 38 percent of adults approved of the president. Fifty-six percent disapproved while 6 percent had "mixed feelings." Perhaps more troubling for the Trump administration: the president appeared to be losing support from his own party. In just one week Republicans who disapproved of Trump rose 7 percentage points from 16 percent to 23 percent."

38% of adults approve President Trump! I know, those polls are all fake. Keep lying to yourself, most others disapprove or have mixed feelings about him. Are all those who disapprove of him non citizens?

Now, this does not disprove your allegations, but until the names and addresses are published in an indictment & that person is convicted of voting illegally, I will continue to believe you clowns are full of shit.

He concludes that:

True?
This would fall right in line with voter registration in those 12 states if we take into account family members who are not currently counted.

He concludes that:

True?

False.

I wrote this:
Geee.....looks like you'll do anything to avoid answering the question.....right down to wiping away a tear and whining about your hurt widdle feelings.

Soooo......when have you used up all the alternatives, and try 'truth'???

Never.....you dolt?

Post #95, you wrote:
I have. You choose to ignore it, or are not able to comprehend my response. Mimicking is the lowest form of flattery.

Post #96, I wrote:
Well.....maybe I missed it.

In which post did you answer this?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

Post #100, I wrote:
I can't hear you.....in which post?

And now you've tried to change the subject.

Looks like I caught you lying again, huh?

No wonder you have no self-respect.....

Liberals are such lying scum, aren't they.

He concludes that:

True?

False.

I wrote this:
Geee.....looks like you'll do anything to avoid answering the question.....right down to wiping away a tear and whining about your hurt widdle feelings.

Never.....you dolt?

Post #95, you wrote:
I have. You choose to ignore it, or are not able to comprehend my response. Mimicking is the lowest form of flattery.

Post #96, I wrote:

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

Post #100, I wrote:
I can't hear you.....in which post?

And now you've tried to change the subject.

Looks like I caught you lying again, huh?

No wonder you have no self-respect.....

Once again, sewage-for-brains cannot refute a single word I posted.

I remain undefeated in the NYcarbineer - PoliticalChic debates,

something that should surprise no one.

He concludes that:

True?
This would fall right in line with voter registration in those 12 states if we take into account family members who are not currently counted.

This would seem to apply to the Liberal liars who deny illegal aliens vote:

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.'" RICHARD BADALAMENTE

So.....60 to 80 million illegal aliens occupying territory in this country.

7. And they vote.

Have we seen that sort of voting by illegals before?
...remember the Old Dominion study?

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

But....if 6.4 percent of noncitizens in the United States voted last time
....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty ()

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe more than six and a half percent went to the polls???
Maybe..... 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You bet they did.

Admit it, Liberals/Democrats.....this thread is nothing less than a masterpiece!!!!

3. So....the first rule for a Liberal is understanding that you are politically unable- not allowed!- to use judgment, knowledge or experience, calculating how many illegals are in the country.

You have to stick to that bogus "11 million" number no matter what!

Let's see the source of the number that never changes, the 11 million:

"Three main players were involved in generating that number of 11 million illegal immigrants: Pew Research Center, the Center for Immigration Studies and the Department of Homeland Security. But they were only masseurs of the source data, which comes from the Census Bureau by means of two surveys: the Current Population Survey and the American Community Survey.

We need to identify these players.

Pew claims impartiality, but the methodologists for its numbers come from decidedly liberal roots such as the Brookings Institution and the Urban Institute. The Center for Immigration Studies approaches the question from the side of more controlled and limited immigration flows. Homeland Security is a bureaucracy with a presidentially appointed secretary who carries out administration policies." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

These are the 'objective' sources of the data that Liberals/Democrats swallow whole.

All of these sources have an interest in increasing the power of Democrats/Liberals...i.e., gaining more Democrat voters.

Every study, even those done by the Heritage Foundation and other highly biased right wing sources have concluded that the illegals are NOT voting.

But I know that you don't give a rat's ass about facts, especially those which disagree with your previously held fantasies.

Wilfully ignorant, intellectually lazy and easily duped. Politically Clueless just keeps providing entertainment for the masses.

3. So....the first rule for a Liberal is understanding that you are politically unable- not allowed!- to use judgment, knowledge or experience, calculating how many illegals are in the country.

You have to stick to that bogus "11 million" number no matter what!

Let's see the source of the number that never changes, the 11 million:

"Three main players were involved in generating that number of 11 million illegal immigrants: Pew Research Center, the Center for Immigration Studies and the Department of Homeland Security. But they were only masseurs of the source data, which comes from the Census Bureau by means of two surveys: the Current Population Survey and the American Community Survey.

We need to identify these players.

Pew claims impartiality, but the methodologists for its numbers come from decidedly liberal roots such as the Brookings Institution and the Urban Institute. The Center for Immigration Studies approaches the question from the side of more controlled and limited immigration flows. Homeland Security is a bureaucracy with a presidentially appointed secretary who carries out administration policies." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

These are the 'objective' sources of the data that Liberals/Democrats swallow whole.

All of these sources have an interest in increasing the power of Democrats/Liberals...i.e., gaining more Democrat voters.

Every study, even those done by the Heritage Foundation and other highly biased right wing sources have concluded that the illegals are NOT voting.

But I know that you don't give a rat's ass about facts, especially those which disagree with your previously held fantasies.

Wilfully ignorant, intellectually lazy and easily duped. Politically Clueless just keeps providing entertainment for the masses.

Yet, I just proved otherwise.....didn't I.

And exemplary results: you sweating and wringing your paws as your hopes go down the drain.

Excellent.

"Politically Clueless just keeps providing entertainment for the masses."

If, by the "masses" you are referring to yourself and other Liberals, remember....
....the 'm' is silent.

Last edited:
I live in a state that has no voter ID requirements, yet to get on the voter roll you must show ID and proof of citizenship, and when you go to vote, they use your ID to verify that you are who you claim to be...

Hold on there........Cowboy. you say "state that has no voter ID requirements", then "they use your ID to verify that you are who you claim to be"

Sounds like an ID is required to me? Lots of crazy words up there. I would delete that one. I will delete this.

ahhhh........the answer to the POP QUIZ is 12.
thanks in advance.
Free ID to vote!

Yeah. If I were going to try to throw an election, I'd choose Nebraska.

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

Government schooling, huh?

BTW...."over 3 million" illegal aliens voted for your candidate.
I'll get to it.
Better get some more vulgarity ready.

You will never get to it. You haven't gotten to anything in years.

Sooo.....if there are a mere 11 million invaders living here, perhaps it would be difficult to claim that enough voted to explain Bill's wife's vote totals....

...but if there are many, many more than 11 million....well....Liberal claims are looking.....foolish.

Wait for the nest post,....get those tissues ready.
Your point?

The United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_States

We do: It is in our writing; syntax, grammar, construction and logic. All of which are missing in your postings.

Sooo.....answer the question already, you dolt.

A. Soooo.... (childish)
1(a) Calling another a dolt is not a rebuttal
2(b) Ad hominem:
  • (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
Link: ad hominem definition - Google Search

1. Logical Fallacy
  • "A logical fallacy is an error in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.
Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.

Note: Written in the style (lol) always offered by PoliticalChic.

Never.....you dolt?

Free ID to vote!

8. Now then.....what have we learned today?

a. That huge numbers of illegal aliens live in our country, far more than the bogus 11 million number that Democrats/Liberals push.

b. That if even one in ten of the illegal aliens voted for Bill's wife, that is more than the number her supporters claim as victory in the popular vote.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

There is nothing left for you Leftists to cling to to assuage your hurt due to having been kicked to the curb by real Americans.

Now....stop bringing in invaders to support your party.

Forthwith.

a. That huge numbers of illegal aliens live in our country, far more than the bogus 11 million number that Democrats/Liberals push.

b. That if even one in ten of the illegal aliens voted for Bill's wife, that is more than the number her supporters claim as victory in the popular vote.

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

There is nothing left for you Leftists to cling to to assuage your hurt due to having been kicked to the curb by real Americans.

Forthwith.

"California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015"

I call major bullshit on that 2.4 million figure. I'd bet it's more like 5 million. Southern California is North Mexico...it's a filthy, third-world shithole full of human cockroaches speaking jibber-jabber. The primary language in numerous cities is definitely Spanish.
Areas such as the Inland Empire is made up of nothing but subhumans....filthy beaners, white trash, and ghetto bottom feeders.

You betcha'!!!!

Forthwith.

"California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015"

I call major bullshit on that 2.4 million figure. I'd bet it's more like 5 million. Southern California is North Mexico...it's a filthy, third-world shithole full of human cockroaches speaking jibber-jabber. The primary language in numerous cities is definitely Spanish.
Areas such as the Inland Empire is made up of nothing but subhumans....filthy beaners, white trash, and ghetto bottom feeders.

California is the crown jewel of Liberalville......

Then, there's this:

California: $2,702.3 (in billions of debt)
Compare Debt By State for 2017 - Charts

Hightest debt total in the country.

You betcha'!!!!

Forthwith.

California is the crown jewel of Liberalville......

Then, there's this:

California: $2,702.3 (in billions of debt)
Compare Debt By State for 2017 - Charts

Hightest debt total in the country.

Haha...weird how that works huh?
Allow your state to be overrun by non-contributing third-world subhumans who reproduce more of their filthy same at a rodents pace and TA-DA...you win the Worst Shithole in the nation award.
Who would have thought...haha!

This is an awesome thread.

We have learned that 11 of 12 states who allow undocumented immigrants to drive legally didn't vote for Trump.

This proves that massive voter fraud happened and that Trump would have won the popular vote if not for these 11 states allowing undocumented immigrants to drive legally.

Just stunning.

Forum List

Back