UPDATE: Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral...

Like the idiot Maplethorpe with a crucifix displayed in a jar of urine defined as art, and payed for by taxpayers...(Ot pictures of a bullwhip up someone's rectum) :eusa_eh:

Oh yeah, occupied and all his douchebag buddies just loved that one. Must be a piss thing. Guess that's why he's so pissy over this painting. No piss in it. Yikes!

I like Van Gogh and the post-impressionists, Mapplethorpe not so much. Quit making assumptions. Artistic taste is becoming a rare commodity these days, apparently.

You sound pretty high & mighty perched high up there on your horse. Who are you to decide what is or isn't Art? You just don't like the subject-matter in this painting, therefore you're claiming it's not Art. And it really is that simple. But Art has always been about opinions & tastes. And it always will be.

I wonder if the NEA would have funded this Artist's works? We know NPR & PBS are very biased despite receiving Tax Funding. Somehow i doubt anything not praising the Dear Leader would not be funded by the NEA. Another Government scam i guess.

PBS and NPR I'd like to see go private funding. There's NO NEED for either of them to be funded by the taxpayer any longer.

Yeah, i've been saying that for a long time. They don't even pretend to be balanced anymore. Time to pull the plug on Tax-Funding.

Oh yeah, occupied and all his douchebag buddies just loved that one. Must be a piss thing. Guess that's why he's so pissy over this painting. No piss in it. Yikes!

I like Van Gogh and the post-impressionists, Mapplethorpe not so much. Quit making assumptions. Artistic taste is becoming a rare commodity these days, apparently.

You sound pretty high & mighty perched high up there on your horse. Who are you to decide what is or isn't Art? You just don't like the subject-matter in this painting, therefore you're claiming it's not Art. And it really is that simple. But Art has always been about opinions & tastes. And it always will be.

That's fine, if you can't see the difference by now you probably never will.

I wonder if the NEA would have funded this Artist's works? We know NPR & PBS are very biased despite receiving Tax Funding. Somehow i doubt anything not praising the Dear Leader would not be funded by the NEA. Another Government scam i guess.

PBS and NPR I'd like to see go private funding. There's NO NEED for either of them to be funded by the taxpayer any longer.

Yeah, i've been saying that for a long time. They don't even pretend to be balanced anymore. Time to pull the plug on Tax-Funding.
They no longer represent 'public' interest', but that of Big Governmentl.

FACT.

Well...good. This way I will know which of my friends are shallow hypocritical idiots when I see this hanging on their walls.

IT's the new black velvet Elvis painting.
As opposed to this work of art:

barack-obama-savior.jpg

:lol: Now that's something occupied and his Obama-Bot buddies can get into. My God, that has to be NEA-Funded. Pretty awful. :puke:

unite_america_art_a_p.jpg

Two members of the creative team that produced the two-minute minute spot for ad agency Wieden+Kennedy donated their personal time in 2008 to make pro-Obama art.

I like this one too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRxMQhn0WAg]Wake Up America - Jon McNaughton - YouTube[/ame]

Ah yes. Paultard is still trying to get us to give a fuck about this cheesy painting. If he wants to paint propaganda and sell it to a ripe market of like minded dolts, then good for him. God bless America.

But you guys wouldn't recognize controversial art if it bit you on the ass.

Art? Maybe. OPED via oil oil on canvas? Definitely.

Enjoy your print!

Last edited:
Ah yes. Paultard is still trying to get us to give a fuck about this cheesy painting. If he wants to paint propaganda and sell it to a ripe market of like minded dolts, then good for him. God bless America.

But you guys wouldn't recognize controversial art if it bit you on the ass.

"Controversial" doesn't mean "good".

For instance, anything excreted by an artist is not good art.

Forum List

Back