UPDATE: Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral...

Obama and the National Anthem - YouTube

Videoproof that Obama is a total fucking scumbag

Indeed. What is wrong with the following picture?

Wronghand.jpg

:eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle:

It's been purposely reversed.

That's a lot to pay for print that will be dated, valueless and irrelevant. Real art can hang on a wall your entire lifetime, this political cartoon will be stuck in the attic almost before the ink is dry.

Oh stop it, you're just being a pissy Obama-Bot now. And at least he didn't rape the Taxpayers with NEA funds like your dipshit 'Artist' douchebags. :)

That's a lot to pay for print that will be dated, valueless and irrelevant. Real art can hang on a wall your entire lifetime, this political cartoon will be stuck in the attic almost before the ink is dry.

Oh stop it, you're just being a pissy Obama-Bot now. And at least he didn't rape the Taxpayers with NEA funds like your dipshit 'Artist' douchebags. :)

Like the idiot Maplethorpe with a crucifix displayed in a jar of urine defined as art, and payed for by taxpayers...(Ot pictures of a bullwhip up someone's rectum) :eusa_eh:

Did you buy one? At nearly a grand for a framed print it seems that some people will buy anything. You could have waited a few years, you could get one for a buck at a yard sale.

Did you buy one? At nearly a grand for a framed print it seems that some people will buy anything. You could have waited a few years, you could get one for a buck at a yard sale.

So what's your point?

We will see...

So what's your point?

People who shell out good money for this "art" are so, so gullible. They bought trickle down so I guess it's to be expected.

Like the idiot Maplethorpe with a crucifix displayed in a jar of urine defined as art, and payed for by taxpayers...(Ot pictures of a bullwhip up someone's rectum) :eusa_eh:

Oh yeah, occupied and all his douchebag buddies just loved that one. Must be a piss thing. Guess that's why he's so pissy over this painting. No piss in it. Yikes!

Oh yeah, occupied and all his douchebag buddies just loved that one. Must be a piss thing. Guess that's why he's so pissy over this painting. No piss in it. Yikes!
The crap that passes for art...just look at the crap coming out of Hollywood these days?

So what's your point?

People who shell out good money for this "art" are so, so gullible. They bought trickle down so I guess it's to be expected.

Well now you're just being dumber than usual. :eusa_hand:

So what's your point?

Yeah like politicians that waste money on tripe like Maplethorpe...good call.
icon14.gif

I like Van Gogh and the post-impressionists, Mapplethorpe not so much. Quit making assumptions. Artistic taste is becoming a rare commodity these days, apparently.

I wonder if the NEA would have funded this Artist's works? We know NPR & PBS are very biased despite receiving Tax Funding. Somehow i doubt anything not praising the Dear Leader would not be funded by the NEA. Another Government scam i guess.

I wonder if the NEA would have funded this Artist's works? We know NPR & PBS are very biased despite receiving Tax Funding. Somehow i doubt anything not praising the Dear Leader would not be funded by the NEA. Another Government scam i guess.

PBS and NPR I'd like to see go private funding. There's NO NEED for either of them to be funded by the taxpayer any longer.

Probably not as it is not art but commercial illustration. Read the watchtower magazine for more examples.

Forum List

Back