UPDATE: Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral...

Obama and the National Anthem - YouTube

Videoproof that Obama is a total fucking scumbag

Indeed. What is wrong with the following picture?

Wronghand.jpg

:eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle:

Uummmm...maybe someone reversed the negative?:eusa_whistle:

Not surprising at all. Stupidity, racism is very much out in the open now. Used to be, people like this "artist" wore a white sheet. Not any more. Also not surprising that he hails from Arizona and Utah. I lived in AZ for more than 25 years. Beautiful place but backward and racist.

T - even YOU know that the photo was turned around. Sheesh.

They both have a look of absolute hatred on their faces. obama looks like someone shoved a lemon in his mouth and mooche would bite the legs off of a piano.

Not surprising at all. Stupidity, racism is very much out in the open now. Used to be, people like this "artist" wore a white sheet. Not any more. Also not surprising that he hails from Arizona and Utah. I lived in AZ for more than 25 years. Beautiful place but backward and racist.

What's racist about the painting? :confused:

obama doesn't have a halo and wings.

Don't these race baiters become amusing after awhile?

obama doesn't have a halo and wings.

Don't these race baiters become amusing after awhile?
Oh, yeah, I forgot -- if it doesn't fawn all over The Lightworker, it's racist.

What is the slightest bit racist of it?

Answer:?

Nothing.

YOU are an owner of a small, vapid, shallow mind.

Congratulations.
icon14.gif

No wonder you follow and adore the O

Good for the artist. Maybe his next painting will show the American Auschwitz for white conservatives.

Forum List

Back