Update on Trump's promised 4% annual GDP growth

The Fed isn't supporting Trump like the supported the Kenyan
They supported Obama because of the need to get our economy back on it's feet Now with everything going well, Trump even giving out tax cuts, the FED thinks it's time to move up Trump is his own worst enemy
Trump is spending like we are in a recession and he gave away tax cuts in a strong economy. The fed rate is still low. I’m sure they are scared nothing can be done when recession hits if rates remain low.

In a Presidential debate, Trump
"We're bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

I now give you an update on that.

Year 2017: 2.6%
Year 2018: 3.2% so far (Q1, Q2 average).

Expected Q3 growth: 3.2% https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209596-strong-u-s-gdp-growth-expected-moderate-third-quarter

The data and missed promise puts Trump at risk of being seen as an overpromising snake oil salesman.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The article was very positive. Did you bother to read it?

DOW off 698 Obama rally over Trump can take it from here
Now be honest and explain why.
threat of interest rates going up is one reason Earnings worries
AND?
below the 50 day moving average Losing faith in trump?
and lot of stocks
Now be honest and explain why.
threat of interest rates going up is one reason Earnings worries
AND?
below the 50 day moving average Losing faith in trump?
Google...
stocks overpriced

In the first place, Trump isn't done yet....
Secondly, If you would leave the man alone for one damn minute without all the Demo/Soros/Deep State bullshit, he could concentrate on getting more done.
Obstructionists need to go. Vote the a-holes out next month. Get rid of the mob inciters. They are becoming dangerous to our society. And charge those calling for incivility and harassment.

Republicans-- get out and vote like your life depends on it. Life as we know it will cease to exist if the Democrats are able to take over.
Remember the sight of Pelosi weilding her giant hammer/gavel. They punish those who don't capitulate to the collective.
Ask Joe Manchin...
Lol. This guy just said Trump broke his promise because he isn’t focused.
Can you give me an estimate as to when he will focus on his job?

lol, at least I can read... This girl said no such thing.
Keeping his promises has Soros spitting blood. The Dems can't stop President Trump from doing his job and they are pushing anarchy to try to stop him. Soros called it a meteoric rise. He gets more done before breakfast than most do in a month. His focus has always been America first.
You want to sacrifice our Constitution for UN tryanny. Bill Maher said it this way, "Our Constitution doesn't work for us".
We, on the other hand, want to preserve our rights. And we are.

Last edited:
"We're bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

Expected Q3 growth: 3.2% https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209596-strong-u-s-gdp-growth-expected-moderate-third-quarter

The data and missed promise puts Trump at risk of being seen as an overpromising snake oil salesman.

IMO the economy is overheating aka GDP is advancing too quickly.
I understand that steady growth is not acceptable for those greedy folks but the growth we have seen in the past 18 months is only creating bubbles, creating higher interest rates, and as we saw earlier today the markets don't always like 'greed'

Markets are over valued by 30 times over, yet the greedy folks WANT more GDP growth which will only lead to more economic overheating, bubbles, and of course, those bubbles will POP.

But I am not surprised; Americans are greedy & impatient, and that is how we got into the mess back in late 2008.

Fasten your seat belts folks.

I understand that steady growth is not acceptable for those greedy folks but the growth we have seen in the past 18 months is only creating bubbles, creating higher interest rates, and as we saw earlier today the markets don't always like 'greed'

Markets are over valued by 30 times over, yet the greedy folks WANT more GDP growth which will only lead to more economic overheating, bubbles, and of course, those bubbles will POP.

But I am not surprised; Americans are greedy & impatient, and that is how we got into the mess back in late 2008.

2008 was a result of irresponsible lending and Americans being replaced.

I understand the concept of "irresponsible lending" but you lost me with the "Americans being replaced" thing.

Have you seen what is happening with the US deficit within the past 18 to 20 months?
Have you looked at the personal debt levels in the US?
Why is the US racking up RECORD debt, all while the economy is supposedly doing so good?

So, then what will you be blaming the coming 'Trump crash' on?

I understand the concept of "irresponsible lending" but you lost me with the "Americans being replaced" thing.

Have you seen what is happening with the US deficit within the past 18 to 20 months?
Why is the US racking up RECORD debt, all while the economy is supposedly doing so good?

Yup, one of those strange oddities, when consumer confidence goes up...so does their spending.

Yup, one of those strange oddities, when consumer confidence goes up...so does their spending.

Yes, consumer spending is increasing but so is debt; debt is increasing YUGE.
If the economy is doing so great, like we are being told the economy is doing so great, then why in Hell are private & public debt levels going to da moon?

When any economy is doing great that is when debt levels should be decreasing. That is NOT happening.

It's a recipe for a disaster; a disaster that will make 2008 look like a cake walk.

Business Visas, Off-Shoring and Illegals take jobs away from Americans.

Sane people always knew Trump is a snake oil salesman. His supporters are too dumb to see that.

Oh sure..........And regressives said:

Trump will start WWIII. So far he's the only POTUS that hasn't started a war in many decades.

The economy will crash under Trump. So far we're the strongest we've ever been.

Hillary will in in a landslide.

Trump colluded with Russia. So far evidence shows the Hillary campaign colluded with Russia.

Trump's an idiot for saying Obama spied on his campaign. Turns out the Obama admin. did.

If a regressive says it, bet on the opposite. By the way dumb as a Bulldog, Obama said if he didn't turn the economy around his first term his election would be a one term proposition. He also "pledged" to cut the deficit in three years. There's the "you can keep your insurance and doctor" too.....Those are was among many bullshit lines. You vote for him in 2012?

Difference between Obama and Trump is Trump's a success, Obama was an underachiever and damaged the country.

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis

Last edited:

Trump has delivered more success than any seen in decades ... and snowflakes are trying to convince people he is in jeopardy of being seen as a failure / 'over-promising snake oil salesman'?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Here's Easyt65 and the rest of the Little Trumpsters!

Yeah, just imagine if the FED had given Trump the same interest rates as it gave Obama? Shit, the economy would be overheating by now.

2gYk5Yc.gif

Know whadda mean?

Well, that's affirmative action for ya?

Right?

Obama inherited a recession from Bush. Different economies, Different interest rates. It's common sense, which you lack.

Forum List

Back