Update on Trump's promised 4% annual GDP growth

In a Presidential debate, Trump
"We're bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

I now give you an update on that.

Year 2017: 2.6%
Year 2018: 3.2% so far (Q1, Q2 average).

Expected Q3 growth: 3.2% https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209596-strong-u-s-gdp-growth-expected-moderate-third-quarter

The data and missed promise puts Trump at risk of being seen as an overpromising snake oil salesman.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

2nd quarter 2018: 4.2 percent

U.S. Economy at a Glance | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
You're wasting your time. This new fag is just an rderp clone

"We're bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

Expected Q3 growth: 3.2% https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209596-strong-u-s-gdp-growth-expected-moderate-third-quarter

The data and missed promise puts Trump at risk of being seen as an overpromising snake oil salesman.

You’re annoyed?
Good.

Trump has delivered more success than any seen in decades ... and snowflakes are trying to convince people he is in jeopardy of being seen as a failure / 'over-promising snake oil salesman'?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
On Obamas back

Trump has delivered more success than any seen in decades ... and snowflakes are trying to convince people he is in jeopardy of being seen as a failure / 'over-promising snake oil salesman'?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
On Obamas back
/——/ Obozo said Trump needed a magic wand to make those thing happen. Obozo said the jobs were never coming back. Obozo said1.5 GDP was the new norm. Obozo said to eat our peas about Obozocare being the law of the land. Obozo said Trump would never be president.

Yeah, just imagine if the FED had given Trump the same interest rates as it gave Obama? Shit, the economy would be overheating by now.

2gYk5Yc.gif

Know whadda mean?

Well, that's affirmative action for ya?

Right?

Trump promised annual growth of 4. Don't cherry pick quarters. I already averaged Q1 and Q2.

On Obamas back
Nah, you're thinking of how Obama was on his back with his legs spread wide up in the air most of his Presidency for terrorists, Iran, China, Putin, MS13, Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, violent illegals, etc to have their way with him and America....

So he’s on his way there

Trump promised annual growth of 4. Don't cherry pick quarters. I already averaged Q1 and Q2.

2 quarters is annual? That's common core, right

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
On Obamas back
/——/ Obozo said Trump needed a magic wand to make those thing happen. Obozo said the jobs were never coming back. Obozo said1.5 GDP was the new norm. Obozo said to eat our peas about Obozocare being the law of the land. Obozo said Trump would never be president.
you have links to that ? otherwise it's repub bs

In the first place, Trump isn't done yet....
Secondly, If you would leave the man alone for one damn minute without all the Demo/Soros/Deep State bullshit, he could concentrate on getting more done.
Obstructionists need to go. Vote the a-holes out next month. Get rid of the mob inciters. They are becoming dangerous to our society. And charge those calling for incivility and harassment.

Republicans-- get out and vote like your life depends on it. Life as we know it will cease to exist if the Democrats are able to take over.
Remember the sight of Pelosi weilding her giant hammer/gavel. They punish those who don't capitulate to the collective.
Ask Joe Manchin...

Tissue?:boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow::haha::right:

2017 is annual and you won't talk about it.

2017 is annual and you won't talk about it.

DOW off 140 Republicans tired of all this winning yet?? China gives the finger to our moron in the WH

Secondly, If you would leave the man alone for one damn minute without all the Demo/Soros/Deep State bullshit, he could concentrate on getting more done.
Obstructionists need to go. Vote the a-holes out next month. Get rid of the mob inciters. They are becoming dangerous to our society. And charge those calling for incivility and harassment.

Republicans-- get out and vote like your life depends on it. Life as we know it will cease to exist if the Democrats are able to take over.
Remember the sight of Pelosi weilding her giant hammer/gavel. They punish those who don't capitulate to the collective.
Ask Joe Manchin...

No tissues needed here. We won! And continue to win every day. :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap::funnyface::hyper::thanks::twirl:
Trump 2020~The Sequel:113:
:yes_text12:

Ask Joe Manchin...

No tissues needed here. We won! And continue to win every day. :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap::funnyface::hyper::thanks::twirl:

Boo hoo not everyone thinks Rumpy is great, I need a safe place. Nobody won with Rump.

Ask Joe Manchin...

DOW off 384 NAS 141 no winning today and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The US economy's GDP growth last year was the average rate of growth for advanced nations, and quite a bit below the world average.

In short, Trump has done nothing special. He is riding the wave.

Why does the left constantly try to trash their own Country? Have crazy angry lefties become agents of foreign governments like China and Russia? The GDP increased by 4.1 annualized in the 2nd quarter of 2018. Unemployment is at it's lowest in fifty years and in spite of the 300 point loss today the DOW is above 26,000.

Ask Joe Manchin...

DOW off 384 NAS 141 no winning today and tomorrow doesn't look good either
The Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 have been flat all year.

The US economy's GDP growth last year was the average rate of growth for advanced nations, and quite a bit below the world average.

In short, Trump has done nothing special. He is riding the wave.
Hopefully he rides them into the largest hurricane to hit redneckville

Forum List

Back