Update on Trump's promised 4% annual GDP growth

In the first place, Trump isn't done yet....
Secondly, If you would leave the man alone for one damn minute without all the Demo/Soros/Deep State bullshit, he could concentrate on getting more done.
Obstructionists need to go. Vote the a-holes out next month. Get rid of the mob inciters. They are becoming dangerous to our society. And charge those calling for incivility and harassment.

Republicans-- get out and vote like your life depends on it. Life as we know it will cease to exist if the Democrats are able to take over.
Remember the sight of Pelosi weilding her giant hammer/gavel. They punish those who don't capitulate to the collective.
Ask Joe Manchin...

Tissue?:boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow::haha::right:

No tissues needed here. We won! And continue to win every day. :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap::funnyface::hyper::thanks::twirl:
Trump 2020~The Sequel:113:
:yes_text12:
DOW off 384 NAS 141 no winning today and tomorrow doesn't look good either
The Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 have been flat all year.

Yup. Pretty much since the glorious tax cuts were announced.

Why does the left constantly try to trash their own Country? Have crazy angry lefties become agents of foreign governments like China and Russia? The GDP increased by 4.1 annualized in the 2nd quarter of 2018. Unemployment is at it's lowest in fifty years and in spite of the 300 point loss today the DOW is above 26,000.
The UK unemployment rate is at its lowest in 43 years. The German unemployment rate is at a 38 year low.

Trump is riding a wave. He is not steering shit.

Secondly, If you would leave the man alone for one damn minute without all the Demo/Soros/Deep State bullshit, he could concentrate on getting more done.
Obstructionists need to go. Vote the a-holes out next month. Get rid of the mob inciters. They are becoming dangerous to our society. And charge those calling for incivility and harassment.

Republicans-- get out and vote like your life depends on it. Life as we know it will cease to exist if the Democrats are able to take over.
Remember the sight of Pelosi weilding her giant hammer/gavel. They punish those who don't capitulate to the collective.
Ask Joe Manchin...

Tissue?:boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow::haha::right:

No tissues needed here. We won! And continue to win every day. :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap::funnyface::hyper::thanks::twirl:
Trump 2020~The Sequel:113:
:yes_text12:
DOW off 384 NAS 141 no winning today and tomorrow doesn't look good either
The Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 have been flat all year.
Maybe the moron needs to give another tax cut to the 1% ?

All the major markets around the world have been tracking the same as ours for a very long time. Trump has fuck-all to do with it.

All the major markets around the world have been tracking the same as ours for a very long time. Trump has fuck-all to do with it.

Republiturds are so jaded pre Trump doesnt exist.

Trump was elected on third base, and the pseudocons think he hit a triple!

Trump is riding a wave.

Trump IS the wave!
Soros-trump-winning.jpeg

George Soros: Trump Has Almost Destroyed The New World Order

Trump's a freakin' tsunami!!!!

In a Presidential debate, Trump
"We're bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

I now give you an update on that.

Year 2017: 2.6%
Year 2018: 3.2% so far (Q1, Q2 average).

Expected Q3 growth: 3.2% https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209596-strong-u-s-gdp-growth-expected-moderate-third-quarter

The data and missed promise puts Trump at risk of being seen as an overpromising snake oil salesman.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump has delivered more success than any seen in decades ... and snowflakes are trying to convince people he is in jeopardy of being seen as a failure / 'over-promising snake oil salesman'?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
You have quite some imagination.

In a Presidential debate, Trump
"We're bringing it (the GDP) from 1 percent up to 4 percent. And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent.”

I now give you an update on that.

Year 2017: 2.6%
Year 2018: 3.2% so far (Q1, Q2 average).

Expected Q3 growth: 3.2% https://seekingalpha.com/article/4209596-strong-u-s-gdp-growth-expected-moderate-third-quarter

The data and missed promise puts Trump at risk of being seen as an overpromising snake oil salesman.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump has delivered more success than any seen in decades ... and snowflakes are trying to convince people he is in jeopardy of being seen as a failure / 'over-promising snake oil salesman'?!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Relax Tinker Bell, you'll get your panties in a bunch.

Ask Joe Manchin...
Lol. This guy just said Trump broke his promise because he isn’t focused.
Can you give me an estimate as to when he will focus on his job?
He can't focus on anything, and never will be able to, because he suffers from a severe case of ADHD.

The Fed isn't supporting Trump like the supported the Kenyan
They supported Obama because of the need to get our economy back on it's feet Now with everything going well, Trump even giving out tax cuts, the FED thinks it's time to move up Trump is his own worst enemy

Forum List

Back