UPDATE: Iran Revolution Update: Anti-Regime Protests By University Students In Tehran Are Spreading

It would be nice to see them become a civilized, westernized country again.
Ah yes like the USA. Drag Queen story hour,abortion on demand,homosexual "marriage", ah yes who would NOT want that kind of country!?

You see drag queen story hour, abortion on demand, and homosexual marriage, I see McDonald's, Taco Bell, Radio Shack, and another Trump resort.

Why do you hate American capitalism? :04:
So shitty food, an electronics store that's damn near collapsed and a place NONE of us here could afford to stay at? Jesus.

Come on preacher, don’t take the Lord’s name in vain.

I am guessing Preacher is an ironic username?
I preach what I believe, to those who want to hear it and even those who don't.

Ah yes like the USA. Drag Queen story hour,abortion on demand,homosexual "marriage", ah yes who would NOT want that kind of country!?

You see drag queen story hour, abortion on demand, and homosexual marriage, I see McDonald's, Taco Bell, Radio Shack, and another Trump resort.

So shitty food, an electronics store that's damn near collapsed and a place NONE of us here could afford to stay at? Jesus.

Come on preacher, don’t take the Lord’s name in vain.

I am guessing Preacher is an ironic username?
I preach what I believe, to those who want to hear it and even those who don't.

Jesus.

Taco Bell is not "shitty food." I like their food, whenever I can't get any real meskin food.
It's okay sometimes but makes me sick half the time. Wife loves it. So do the kids.

How will the corporate media and the Dimms spin this one?

I honestly don’t know yet.

Will they say the protestors are really Trump run CIA operatives?

Taco Bell is not "shitty food." I like their food, whenever I can't get any real meskin food.
It's okay sometimes but makes me sick half the time. Wife loves it. So do the kids.

Their Fire sauce is killer. I always steal 20 or 30 packets of the stuff whenever I go there.

It's good on scrambled eggs and stuff and hell, the manager once gave me a sack-full of their sauce packets. I still have some.

And can you imagine going into an Iranian grocery store and not being able to find any RIce-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat? I love that shit. I can eat a full family-sized package of that stuff, which I'm going to do tonight with the oven-baked yardbird the wife is fixing...

Last edited:

Their Fire sauce is killer. I always steal 20 or 20 packets of the stuff whenever I go there.

It's good on scrambled eggs and stuff.

Have you tried the diablo? It’s good shit.

Nearly every morning I have 4 eggs and 2 Hass Avocados and put hot sauce all over that shit. Little salt and pepper. Love it.

Recently I am loving this hot sauce. It’s Mexican.

1115__62077.1561242204.500.750.jpg

Back to the topic.

In all seriousness, the regime will murder a bunch of these protestors. They killed 1500 of them the last time the population got uppity.

Their Fire sauce is killer. I always steal 20 or 20 packets of the stuff whenever I go there.

Nearly every morning I have 4 eggs and 2 Hass Avocados and put hot sauce all over that shit. Little salt and pepper. Love it.

Been there, done that. I'm into this shit now, it's made in Guatemalawhereeverthefuck...

a1db9c7195b9a046e78be09d095771b2.jpg

Been there, done that. I'm into this shit now, it's made in Guatemalawhereeverthefuck...

Nice. I’ll have to find it. I change hot sauces like every month. Some of the boutique sauces are good, but many of them are like $1/ounce.

In general I dig Cayenne and vinegar based sauces.

UPDATE: From the National Council of Resistance in Iran

A Large number of people have joined the demonstration by the students at Amir Kabir University, which has spilled over surrounding streets. Thousands of people gathered in Hafez Street and areas around it, chanting, “Death to the dictator,” “Death to liars,” “Have no fear, we are all together,” Death to this murderous regime,”....

(Excerpt) Read more at tsarizm.com ...

------------
In before DemonRATS start calling the protesters "oppressors"...and RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS!!!

Why would they be called right wing extremists? It's the right wing extremists they're protesting.

It looks like the only play for Dimms and corporate media is to criticize the protestors who are calling Solemani a murderer and demanding the Ayatollah resign and back the Iranian regime.

Nice. I’ll have to find it. I change hot sauces like every month. Some of the boutique sauces are good, but many of them are like $1/ounce.

I'm a sauce addict. First time I ever had Mexican food was when I was 10 years old. It was a place in some far west Chicago suburb named "Longy's" The place was basically a bar with a restaurant in the back. There were 10-cent rubber machines on the bathroom walls and stuff.

The Mexican cook had palsy and shook, but everyone said he did that after his kinfolk were killed in some Mexican revolution, or some such BS. They had bottles of some exotic Mexican hot sauce on the table, that was dark brown and had the consistency of A-1 sauce, but it was the perfect combination of hot, sweet, sour, and salty.

No idea what the stuff was, I haven't found anything like it since then.

The best red sauce you can get is like you find in those one dollar Mexican taquerias down in Texas. The tacos are just a corn tortilla with some chopped up chicken, onions, and cilantro. They usually have two bottles: One red and one green. I've tried to make the red sauce a few times as the recipe calls for two different dried peppers. You have to toast them in a skillet first, but you almost have to wear a gas mask because the fumes will choke the shit out of you.

These people are ACTUAL PROTESTORS. They may literally be murdered by the government, just like the Hong Kong protestors.

American “protestors” like ANTIFA CUCKS are absolute punks.

I'm a sauce addict. First time I ever had Mexican food was when I was 10 years old. It was a place in some far west Chicago suburb named "Longy's" The place was basically a bar with a restaurant in the back. There were 10-cent rubber machines on the bathroom walls and stuff.

The Mexican cook had palsy and shook, but everyone said he did that after his kinfolk were killed in some Mexican revolution, or some such BS. They had bottles of some exotic Mexican hot sauce on the table, that was dark brown and had the consistency of A-1 sauce, but it was the perfect combination of hot, sweet, sour, and salty.

No idea what the stuff was, I haven't found anything like it since then.

The best red sauce you can get is like you find in those one dollar Mexican taquerias down in Texas. The tacos are just a corn tortilla with some chopped up chicken, onions, and cilantro. They usually have two bottles: One red and one green. I've tried to make the red sauce a few times as the recipe calls for two different dried peppers. You have to toast them in a skillet first, but you almost have to wear a gas mask because the fumes will choke the shit out of you.

You’re making me hungry!

I just watched a valuetainment video, the us iran conflict. Very entertaining and extremely educational, after all Patrick was born in Iran. One of the nuggets of the piece is that the present holy leader is reported to be worth 90 billion and nobody knows where he got all his money, corruption maybe? If the truth ever gets out...........

I just watched a valuetainment video, the us iran conflict. Very entertaining and extremely educational, after all Patrick was born in Iran. One of the nuggets of the piece is that the present holy leader is reported to be worth 90 billion and nobody knows where he got all his money, corruption maybe? If the truth ever gets out...........

90 billion in Iranian currency is like 50 bucks.

Obama contributed $150B to his child’s college education fund.

Forum List

Back