Update From The Florida Primary

Eriksgarden

Rookie
Jan 24, 2012
Florida
I think it was Ronald Reagan who said Republicans should never criticize Republicans in public. Nether Newt nor Mitt heard this. All of the ads I've heard are attack ads. Newt accuses Mitt of being too rich to know what concerns real Americans. And Mitt accuses Newt of being a K Street lobbyist who earned $1.6 million from the foreclosure on thousands of Floridians' homes.

The DNC doesn't have to spend a Dime of its advertising budget. The Republicans are ripping eachother apart.

Yeah, we're fucked. We have one of these scenarios:

1. Romney is POTUS
2. Newt is POTUS
3. Obama is POTUS

(Even though I'm voting for Paul, he isn't going to be POTUS)

Romney and Newt are both big government, big spending RINOs. They are only somewhat better than Obama. We're all in a car headed for a cliff, Obama's got the pedal to the metal, and Newt or Mitt if they take the driver's seat, will only adjust the A/C for us to make sure we're more comfortable.

I think it was Ronald Reagan who said Republicans should never criticize Republicans in public. Nether Newt nor Mitt heard this. All of the ads I've heard are attack ads. Newt accuses Mitt of being too rich to know what concerns real Americans. And Mitt accuses Newt of being a K Street lobbyist who earned $1.6 million from the foreclosure on thousands of Floridians' homes.

The DNC doesn't have to spend a Dime of its advertising budget. The Republicans are ripping eachother apart.

Sadly the Romney Superpac started all this shit in Iowa. Truth. Newt's fighting back.

I hate to say it, but Mitt's people started it.

On the bright side, whoever wins will have been completely vetted with no October surprises by Dems.

But on a side note the DNC and the media are doing a co ordinated attack on Gingrich as well. And sadly the R establishment like Rove and McCain and now loser Dole.

It's bizarre.

Indeed.

Newt even referred to Reagan's 11th Commandment early on in the race. It did not take him long to toss that into the trash.

And yes, tinydancer, Mitt started it.

But Newt took it to a whole new level. Class warfare? Really, Newt?

Rich Boy vs. Richer Boy

Bizarre.

Even more bizarre is that Romney would pay NO taxes under Gingrich's tax plan!

Last edited:
They should all stop slinging mud at each other and sling it at Barry and his loser policies.

They should all stop slinging mud at each other and sling it at Barry and his loser policies.
They're gonna have to be patient, and resume their mud-slinging (towards Obama)....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Forum List

Back