Update: air force baffled by mysterious bright orb over arizona

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) Express – Hundreds of witnesses reported witnessing a mysterious bright orb hovering above a small US city in Arizona prompting widespread speculation that it was something “not from here”. Local residents of Mesa, Arizona spotted a mysterious bright orb in the night sky over the weekend, prompting panic among witnesses. To add to the mystery, officials at nearby military bases have denied any involvement following claims it was a top-secret military test.

UPDATE: Air Force baffled by mysterious 'bright orb' over Arizona...

We told you they are preparing you for what's coming, why do you think all these articles are coming out back to back or because little surprises are in store for the clueless....... LOL

Arizona seems to be a place for UFO's showing up every now and then. I lived in Arizona for 33 years, never saw one. But I did live in Phoenix or one of its suburbs for almost all of that time. UFO's, of course, are harder to spot in big cities.

Notice how these extra terrestrial UFO’s are never spotted over black neighborhoods?
They did earlier. Thats why they have to land on their bellies now
Dm2dY-yXoAEPPmz

They're here to help Trump cheat in 2020!

Impeach the Aliens!

Would a civilization capable of interstellar travel need to hover over a city/state to observe the goings on? I doubt it. Would people that advanced crash their ship in Roswell New Mexico? No.

Would a civilization capable of interstellar travel need to hover over a city/state to observe the goings on? I doubt it. Would people that advanced crash their ship in Roswell New Mexico? No.
These weirdos never use logic. Also, this article is from EndTimesHeadlines, which is obviously a wackjob website.

There was an incident similar to this when a bright orb appeared in the sky over Washington state in the month of June. Everyone was panic-stricken and the locals stayed closed tightly in their homes until in the evening the orb slowly disappeared over the western horizon. The next morning it reappeared in the eastern sky and only then did the residents realize it was only the sun, which they had not seen since the previous August!

Forum List

Back