Upcoming Senate elections- Democrats getting trounced- Rasmussen

Causing debt and budget crises that threaten all of us economically is not the definition of responsible Americans wanting "a smaller, limited government."

actually those things have been directly caused by liberals in both parties. A constitutional government would have a balanced budget and sane fiscal policy. A constitutional government would LIMIT itself to the powers given it by the constitution.

Liberalism is destroying our great nation, just as it destroyed the once great nations of europe.

Causing debt and budget crises that threaten all of us economically is not the definition of responsible Americans wanting "a smaller, limited government."

actually those things have been directly caused by liberals in both parties. A constitutional government would have a balanced budget and sane fiscal policy. A constitutional government would LIMIT itself to the powers given it by the constitution.

Liberalism is destroying our great nation, just as it destroyed the once great nations of europe.

The destruction of our economy was threatened by the TP side of the caucus. Don't lie.

A balanced budget is not a plank of fiscal sanity. Don't lie.

You, blowfish, do not understand the Constittuion.

You understand not classical liberalism, libertarianism and liberalism and conservatism today.

Don't lie that you do.

All the polling in the world is not going to tell us anything at this point!

We will have to see what happens to the family pocketbook in October. If things are stable, a lot of people won't even bother going to the polls.

If things are tight and people are really feeling the pinch, they will go to affect a change.

Let's get those GOP members elected to Congress, why how many more do you need to stop govt. from functioning completely??

So when Republicans and Democrats couldn't agree, that was the fault of the Republicans. Got it. Give us an example of Democrats behaving in the way that you advocate. What did Democrats to Republicans didn't?

Clearly you need macro and micro economics classes.

The austerity crowd would torture the faces of the middle and working and poor classes of America.

Won't ever happen here.

Clearly you need macro and micro economics classes.

The austerity crowd would torture the faces of the middle and working and poor classes of America.

Won't ever happen here.

And how does spending more than we take in accomplish that, Jake? All it's accomplishing is making us poor and debt strapped, how does that help the "middle class and working poor classes of America?"

Regardless of budget deficits and national debt, there is a time to save and a time to spend. Republican austerity has made this recovery extraordinarily slow. Republicans wouldn't allow Obama the same fiscal courtesy as shown to Reagan and Bush to spend out of recession.

government-spending-investment-first-terms.jpg

average-government-spending.jpg

Charts: What if Obama spent like Reagan? - The Washington Post

Last edited:
WHo knows who will win... All I know is the country looses.
and it doesnt matter who is in charge.....all the politicians of today care about is....the party and themselves....and then you get all the little "party" people saying...."thats not true with my party....its theirs that does this,mine cares"....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports?

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)

Did you promise to leave the board if Obama won?

Didnt you just start a thread about broken promises?

*Its like raaaaain on your wedding day...*

In closing, I'd like to ask all of my conservative friends who posted here prior to this election to come back.. FUCK A BET..

There was a lot of premature celebration of Romney's election in 2012, and LGS was one of the worst, right up to and including Election Day. The above post was the result of being seriously butthurt by their chicken counting prior to hatching.

It seems that some people have not learned from that lesson.

While the polls currently favor a GOP takeover of the Senate, a lot can happen in the next few months.

Righties have no honor. Her sentiments were not unique to her -- I saw other righties welch on similar bets.
yea your right,many dont....but neither do many lefties.....yea i know....i was shocked too...

WHo knows who will win... All I know is the country looses.
and it doesnt matter who is in charge.....all the politicians of today care about is....the party and themselves....and then you get all the little "party" people saying...."thats not true with my party....its theirs that does this,mine cares"....

Yep. Republicans talk about small government, then when they get power they put on the bib and belly up to the trough as well. Trent Lott was the worst. It was so great when the Democrats did fiscal conservatives a solid and took him out for us. Thanks again!

:banana:

Let's get those GOP members elected to Congress, why how many more do you need to stop govt. from functioning completely??

Not only do we need to stop it from functioning, we need to cut it down to size until it's small enough to drown in a bathtub.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Kay Hagan's NC seat now goes over to the Republican side as Thom Tillis takes a nice lead. Rasmussen moves several Dem seats- republican. :)
Kay Hagan's ads here in NC have her running away from liberals. She is trying to portray herself as a moderate.
Look, under normal circumstances, Hagan would have had zero chance of winning, but she and former governor Beverly Perdue rode in on an anti GOP/ Anti Bush fervor among voters. Perdue's administration was so disliked, she declined to run for reelection. Obama was reported to be furious with Perdue as his admin had placed much stock in keeping North Carolina's governorship in democrat hands.
So strong was the anti Obama backlash, not only did the GOP win the gubernatorial race, but took BOTH houses of the NC legislature for the first time in over 100 years.
Thom Tillis is NOT my first choice for the seat as I view him as a compromiser. Not as bad as John Boehner, but in my view Tillis would trash his GOP values to make deals based solely on political gain.

It's funny how righties never learn. Twasn't so long ago they were insisting the polls had them convinced that Romney would beat Obama.

And this is rightie speak for "getting trounced" ...

Democrats: 45
Republicans: 46
Toss ups: 9

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate
Hagan is not going to win.

Hagen was swept in on Obama's coat tails in 2008. He lost NC in 2012. She is flooding local TV with ads and I haven't seen one Tillis ad yet and still she's losing. Hagen is toast.
At the start of the campaign, before the GOP primary, Hagan had a 20 point lead over every GOP candidate.

But won't the jobless rate go back down? These are republican you know. The job creators.
Only the very stupid and uninformed believe Obama's policies had anything to do with job creation.
The economy is cyclical. It fixes itself despite not because of the administration. However, presidential policy is very influential n the RATE of growth or contraction.

I never trust these polls, especially this early. There is only one poll that counts, the one on election day.

Yep.. it's going to be pure entertainment watching them tear each other apart.. LOL

Actually - I view the infighting - which has been evident in the Republican Party as a healthy sign of free thinking discourse. The "infighting" within the well oiled army of robots and parrotts that run around calling themselves Jack-Asses is a sign that Big Brothers stranglehold on the Democratic Party may be starting to slip a tad.
Independence from the flock comes out of desperation.
In other words "it's THEM. Not ME".

I never trust these polls, especially this early. There is only one poll that counts, the one on election day.
Polls are for the uninformed
In the past, polls were taken on the events of the day, etc. Today, politicians make their decisions based on polls.
The polls come out FIRST. Even news outlets report on polls. It's sickening how people blindly fall for this crap. And polls are for the most part, crap. Even the ones that are favorable to my political stance. I take them with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back