Upcoming Russian and Iranian Attack on Israel

For decades these charlatans have said the Pope is the anti Christ or the EU was the new Roman empire or JFK was the anti Christ....or Russia is Gog and Magog. It just goes on ad nauseum. But, you still refuse to read what the Scriptures say. The evangelicals and fundamentalists have driven so many people away from faith.

lol, you don't have to speak around us. We're right here... :smoochEE:

Last edited:
You think it's funny?
Woman of the year!
1648507926876.jpeg

I see no reason why Russia would attack Israel, why would they do that? For one thing, they've got their hands full right now in Ukraine and they're looking like shit and going up against the Israelis is like going from AAA ball up to the majors cuz they don't fuck around. Now, I would not be surprised if in the near future the Iranians or one of their proxies sets off a nuclear or dirty bomb in Israel, Tel Aviv perhaps cuz the Iranians are so ideologically bent far beyond rational thought IMHO.

I see no reason why Russia would attack Israel, why would they do that? For one thing, they've got their hands full right now in Ukraine and they're looking like shit and going up against the Israelis is like going from AAA ball up to the majors cuz they don't fuck around. Now, I would not be surprised if in the near future the Iranians or one of their proxies sets off a nuclear or dirty bomb in Israel, Tel Aviv perhaps cuz the Iranians are so ideologically bent far beyond rational thought IMHO.
East meets West.
Russian troops are already massing in Syria.

Did not know that. I am truly surprised because I do not see what Russia has to gain by an attack on Israel.
The Russians are recruiting in Syria for soldiers to fight in Ukraine. This isn't Gog and Magog.

Do not buy that The Russian Military is weak just because of this one conflict. I am no fan of Putin, but you are setting yourself up for a great misunderstanding of their capabilities and potential to wage war. The Ukraine War is not in The Bible, but Russia coming down from Syria allied with Iran, Turkey, Ethiopia, Libya, and Sudan is.

Psalm 83 is part of that conflict and states that Damascus will be turned in to an uninhabitable pile of rubble. I believe that Damascus may be destroyed before The Gog-Magog invasion, and Russia and it's allies may invade Israel in retaliation.

We cannot see the future, but let's say Putin suffers a humiliating defeat in Ukraine, plus The New World Order also economically devastates Russia. He may be forced in to coming down from Syria against Israel to raid them for plunder, or simply because of his ego and his wrath will make him do so.

Perhaps it is a combination of both scenarios I listed that put the hook in Gog's mouth and forces him to attack Israel.

Your prophesy includes Turkey and Iran on the same side. That will never happen because of their difference in religion. The same goes for Ethiopia, Libya and Sudan.

What’s the significance of Syria? Crimea? Estonia?

Well, I believe in Crimea's case that Putin wanted a seaport on the Black Sea, both for commerce and giving the Russian Navy access to the Mediterranean and beyond. Plus he wants to expand Russia's control as far as he can and in any direction. It is quite obvious that Putin wants to restore the old USSR as much as he can and has no scruples about how he does it.

Russia has not attacked Estonia YET, but it is believed for years they have been engaged in cyber warfare with the intent of weakening that country, same as he did successfully in Belarus. He didn't invade but did get a gov't that is friendly to Russia almost to the point where they are under the Kremlin's thumb.

Russia has a major interest in retaining its naval port in Syria to protect oil and gas markets. I do not believe they want a war in the ME, certainly not against a formidable opponent like Israel, but they do want to keep Assad in power there as he and Russia have a mutually beneficial relationship.

I don't care what the Bible said 2500 years ago about a conflict with Israel, there is no way IMHO that Russia wants any part of a war with them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin hasn't told Assad and others in the region not to fuck with Israel, for 2 reasons. One, if the Russians are part of a war against Israel then they can probably kiss their naval port in Syria goodbye. And two, quite a few of those countries in the ME buy wheat, fertilizer, and a lot of other stuff from Russia. A war isn't going to help them in view of the current sanctions on them. I think Putin wants stability and customers to keep his economy alive.

So what? I still do not see the logic or reason for Russia to attack Israel. Once again, what do they gain from that action?

Here is a map of the invasion:

Map of Russia

Their modern names:
Russia (Magog)
Iran (Persia)
Meshech (Currently the southern part of Russia that reaches Turkey and Iran)
Tubal (The area of land east and north of Iran. Currently, five nations with “stan” at the end of their names. These nations include Afghanistan. The United States giving the country back to terrorists is probably a step in fulfilling this prophecy).
Ukraine (Gomer)
Turkey (Togarmah)
Ethiopia and Libya still have their Biblical names.

It isn't ready to happen yet. What is going on now is bringing them all together.
We are in the stage of "wars and rumors of wars". Before anyone posts that there have always been wars and rumors of wars, you are right. The wars and rumors of wars spoken of as end time prophesy are the ones that can pull the whole world into the conflict at the flick of the switch.
There are three things that must happen before Israel is invaded. 2 have been fulfilled. The third is an Israel at peace.
Not quite there yet, but it's on the horizon.

Forum List

Back