Up to 2 million non-citizens illegally registered to vote in the US

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Reinforcing claims by President Donald Trump that millions of illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't surprising to most of us who know reality from fiction.
When you have documents stating that immigrants coming into this Nation Illegally are CHILDREN up to the AGE OF 31 ( PER OBAMA) not Trump . That alone should tell the Obama lovers something is wrong with that picture.

So are they allowing five year olds to vote too and we haven't found out yet, oh wait the dead will do some voting too.

Reinforcing claims by President Donald Trump that millions of illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't surprising to most of us who know reality from fiction.
When you have documents stating that immigrants coming into this Nation Illegally are CHILDREN up to the AGE OF 31 ( PER OBAMA) not Trump . That alone should tell the Obama lovers something is wrong with that picture.

So are they allowing five year olds to vote too and we haven't found out yet, oh wait the dead will do some voting too.

ole Alex has one hell of an imagination

might be eh Johny , course from what i understand the President has taken charge and has ordered VP Mike Pence to do an investigationinto deads and illegal alien voting . And i suppose that AG Jeff Sessions office will be the main investigation office JohnyApple !!

might be eh Johny , course from what i understand the President has taken charge and has ordered VP Mike Pence to do an investigationinto deads and illegal alien voting . And i suppose that AG Jeff Sessions office will be the main investigation office JohnyApple !!

wow, that's impressive

I'll wait to see the list, continue on

wow, that's impressive

I'll wait to see the list, continue on
-------------------------------------------------------- and thats exactly what i would recommend you do , wait for the list , wait for further information on illegal aliens voting in USA elections JohnyApple !!

They should investigate the VOTING records of non citizens, the dead, and voting in 2 States if at all possible.

Having people registered to vote illegally, really MEANS NOTHING, unless they have voted....

voter registration fraud is one thing,

voter fraud is another thing....and a felony!

According to the constitution, the States themselves are responsible for their own election process, NOT the FEDERAL govt.

Maybe Sessions could order the States to clean up their voter rolls by eliminating the dead on a regular basis, and check citizen status thru e-verify before they issue a person applying, a voter registration card....but I dunno if he has the power to do that, since the States are responsible for their own elections per the constitution?

Also, the studies on non citizen immigrants registering to vote show that it is LEGAL IMMIGRANTS that tend to register to vote and not the illegal immigrants. Most LEGAL immigrants, thought they were suppose to register to vote as their civic duty...not understanding that LEGAL immigrants, trying to get their citizenship, are not allowed to vote.

And studies show that LEGAL immigrants are told NOTHING about voting during their application for their visas or after acceptance about voting being illegal for them...

AND that if we made these instructions on NOT VOTING until they are citizens...and stress it is illegal to do such and they will be deported if they commit this felony, it could eliminate the few legals who do register to vote.

ALSO, 2 million non citizens registered to vote seems LOW for the ENTIRE United States for say the past 30 years of non citizens registering? Was this number for the whole USA?

AND only about 20% to 25% of legal Hispanic citizens rgistred to vote, ACTUALLY vote in any given election....their turnouts are low, maybe even the lowest of all groups.

thanks , thing is that the President has ordered Pence to get an investigation into illegal alien and deads voting . As far as the Feds doing it or the states doing it . Maybe Pence will pressure or request that states investigate Care4 !!

They should investigate the VOTING records of non citizens, the dead, and voting in 2 States if at all possible.

Having people registered to vote illegally, really MEANS NOTHING, unless they have voted....

voter registration fraud is one thing,

voter fraud is another thing....and a felony!

According to the constitution, the States themselves are responsible for their own election process, NOT the FEDERAL govt.

Maybe Sessions could order the States to clean up their voter rolls by eliminating the dead on a regular basis, and check citizen status thru e-verify before they issue a person applying, a voter registration card....but I dunno if he has the power to do that, since the States are responsible for their own elections per the constitution?

Also, the studies on non citizen immigrants registering to vote show that it is LEGAL IMMIGRANTS that tend to register to vote and not the illegal immigrants. Most LEGAL immigrants, thought they were suppose to register to vote as their civic duty...not understanding that LEGAL immigrants, trying to get their citizenship, are not allowed to vote.

And studies show that LEGAL immigrants are told NOTHING about voting during their application for their visas or after acceptance about voting being illegal for them...

AND that if we made these instructions on NOT VOTING until they are citizens...and stress it is illegal to do such and they will be deported if they commit this felony, it could eliminate the few legals who do register to vote.

Registered in multiple states??.....should they investigate Bannon, Tiffany Trump and Kellyanne Conway as well?

ALSO, 2 million non citizens registered to vote seems LOW for the ENTIRE United States for say the past 30 years of non citizens registering? Was this number for the whole USA?

AND only about 20% to 25% of legal Hispanic citizens rgistred to vote, ACTUALLY vote in any given election....their turnouts are low, maybe even the lowest of all groups.

just do the investigation , when found the Trump can deport them JohnyApple !!

Forum List

Back