Priebus: Trump's comments on the media should be taken 'seriously'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
nothing this wannabe tin-pot dictator says should be "taken seriously", duh..........

Source: POLITICO

White House chief of staff Reince Priebus said President Donald Trump's comments on the press being "the enemy" should be taken "seriously," while criticizing journalists' use of unnamed sources.

In an interview on CBS's "Face the Nation" to be broadcast Sunday, host John Dickerson asked Priebus whether the American people should take Trump seriously after he tweeted that the press "is the enemy of the American people" on Friday.

"I think you should take it seriously. I think that the problem we've got is that we're talking about bogus stories like the one in the New York Times, that we've had constant contact with Russian officials. The next day, the Wall Street Journal had a story that the intel community was not giving the president a full intelligence briefing," Priebus said. "Both stories grossly inaccurate, overstated, overblown, and it's total garbage."

nothing this wannabe tin-pot dictator says should be "taken seriously", duh..........

Source: POLITICO

White House chief of staff Reince Priebus said President Donald Trump's comments on the press being "the enemy" should be taken "seriously," while criticizing journalists' use of unnamed sources.

In an interview on CBS's "Face the Nation" to be broadcast Sunday, host John Dickerson asked Priebus whether the American people should take Trump seriously after he tweeted that the press "is the enemy of the American people" on Friday.

"I think you should take it seriously. I think that the problem we've got is that we're talking about bogus stories like the one in the New York Times, that we've had constant contact with Russian officials. The next day, the Wall Street Journal had a story that the intel community was not giving the president a full intelligence briefing," Priebus said. "Both stories grossly inaccurate, overstated, overblown, and it's total garbage."
nothing this wannabe tin-pot dictator says should be "taken seriously",
You seem to take it very seriously

Forum List

Back