Up North Michigan

I lived on the westside of Washington and Oregon, I know all about rain, clouds and dreary. I live in a four seasons area now and I am fine, we get lots of sun year round. 68% of our Novembers are sunny, but chilly.
Ever been to Michigan? One thing you’ll notice is how green it is. That’s what people out west tell us. That takes a wet spring. But honestly it doesn’t seem that dreary and rainy to me. I remember it being worse when I was younger. And we’re just happy to be out of winter.

And in november we’re just happy it’s not winter yet. Usually our first snowfall is around Christmas. And it’s fall. We love fall in Michigan.

I absolutely love 3 out of 4 seasons.

I lived on the westside of Washington and Oregon, I know all about rain, clouds and dreary. I live in a four seasons area now and I am fine, we get lots of sun year round. 68% of our Novembers are sunny, but chilly.
What is a four seasons area? What major city do you live near?

Ever been to Michigan? One thing you’ll notice is how green it is. That’s what people out west tell us. That takes a wet spring. But honestly it doesn’t seem that dreary and rainy to me. I remember it being worse when I was younger. And we’re just happy to be out of winter.

And in november we’re just happy it’s not winter yet. Usually our first snowfall is around Christmas. And it’s fall. We love fall in Michigan.

I absolutely love 3 out of 4 seasons.
Been to Michigan, my parents grew up in Michigan and Indiana. I would say the western part of Oregon and Washington are the two greenest states I‘ve been to. They also have real mountains as well. My parents moved us to Oregon because of the beauty of the ocean, mountains so majestic, the green pastures, thousands of acres of farmland, little snow on the westside of the state, green 12 months out of the year, then the mountain snows that feed the creeks and the rivers, go to the coast, and the lush forests meet the beaches, that to them was paradise.

Been to Michigan, my parents grew up in Michigan and Indiana. I would say the western part of Oregon and Washington are the two greenest states I‘ve been to. They also have real mountains as well. My parents moved us to Oregon because of the beauty of the ocean, mountains so majestic, the green pastures, thousands of acres of farmland, little snow on the westside of the state, green 12 months out of the year, then the mountain snows that feed the creeks and the rivers, go to the coast, and the lush forests meet the beaches, that to them was paradise.
God bless America huh? To think as beautiful as Michigan is that there are more beautiful places. Amazing.

I love Mi for the lakes. And not the Great Lakes. I love all our inland lakes. And yet another state is called land of 1000 lakes.

I took my cousin from Florida out on my boat yesterday. He said sealybobo, you got it made. I asked him how many months suck in mi he said 9. Lol

Forum List

Back