Unwinding the web of lies that is Rafael Cruz

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Just a heads-up here, so that you can't say you weren't warned, but the lies that make up the life of Daddy Cruz are about to be exposed, one by one starting with:

Catholic family man, twice divorced, leaving both wives with small children.
Fought for Castro but didn't go home when Castro came to power?
Came to the US on a bribed student visa.
Landed in Florida but went to half way across the country to Austin to go to school?
Had good grades in high school but was fighting for Castro who was up in the mountains at the same time?
Worked as a dishwasher for 50 cents an hour when the minimum wage was a buck?
Worked during his first year of college when visa students aren't allowed to?
Became a citizen not of the US where he went to school but Canada?

And so on. His life story, the lies that Rafael Jr. is now telling, doesn't and won't hold water. One piece at a time his life story is going to fall apart.

Funny how the Left will research Rs to find dirt, but ignore or condemn those who expose dirt on their heroes.

Hypocrites!

Just a heads-up here, so that you can't say you weren't warned, but the lies that make up the life of Daddy Cruz are about to be exposed, one by one starting with:

Landed in Florida but went to half way across the country to Austin to go to school?
Had good grades in high school but was fighting for Castro who was up in the mountains at the same time?

And so on. His life story, the lies that Rafael Jr. is now telling, doesn't and won't hold water. One piece at a time his life story is going to fall apart.
This is devastating. I'm having a hard time with my breakfast tacos this morning. PMS is an ahole.

• Banned

This is devastating. I'm having a hard time with my breakfast tacos this morning. PMS is an ahole.
I am just the messenger.

Forum List

Back