Peter King says Cruz is carnival barker.....

pretty much what King and all the Democrat party has become

so all you snobs fit right in

The proper response to liberals, and LYING, LEFT WING RINO'S spewing AntiCruz hate and rhetoric is to remind them that they are just:

"RACISTS that hate the idea of a Hispanic President". Who want Hispanics trimming their hedges, or cutting their grass, and voting how they are told to, rather than running for President.

All of their opposition to Cruz and his ideas are based in their own Racist Privilege.

If they ask how such a thing can be, remind them of the MANY examples we have been given of this over the last seven years by the likes of:

OPRAH WINFREY: Obama's critics motivated by racism, death is the answer Oprah Winfrey Obama s critics motivated by racism death is the answer - National Policy Issues Examiner.com

Democrat Black Racist Caucus Member Bennie Thompson(D-MS): "Let's face it, Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism" House Democrat Basically All Criticism of Obama is Straight-up Racism - Guy Benson

Or who can forget Chris Matthews famous: "Criticizing Obama is RACIST!" Olbermann Calls Obama s Critics Racist Mediaite

The time has come to "pay-it-forward" to these morons....And just look who is spewing this shit in here...And they complain about the Patriots complaining about The Obomanation! Talk to his policies you :ahole-1:'s as we do with your president.

With friends like King who need frikken enemies. he should be proud the nasty Democrats are using him as someone who is an upstanding elected ass

I look forward to the Republican primary season. Watching Republicans do to one another what they normally do to Democrats is very entertaining.

Last time we had "when Mitt Romney came to town" - produced by Rush Limbaugh's PAC. Whichever candidate wins the nomination will be so damaged by the slagging of fellow Republicans, they'll be hard pressed to recover. Mittens didn't, but then he had the 47% speech pretty much cemented his election chances.

I look forward to the Republican primary season. Watching Republicans do to one another what they normally do to Democrats is very entertaining.

Last time we had "when Mitt Romney came to town" - produced by Rush Limbaugh's PAC. Whichever candidate wins the nomination will be so damaged by the slagging of fellow Republicans, they'll be hard pressed to recover. Mittens didn't, but then he had the 47% speech pretty much cemented his election chances.

Interesting, can you vote in an American election?

194623.jpg

You're not even from this country. let us know when we can go interfere in your government. You do sound just like a typical snobby leftwinger in this country though

You're not even from this country. let us know when we can go interfere in your government

She believes she's an Obuma acolyte and like the Manchurian muslim interfered with the Israeli election, she may as well try to interfere in America's.... After all subversives are the same world wide, bowing to the altar of Mr. Soros!

You're not even from this country. let us know when we can go interfere in your government. You do sound just like a typical snobby leftwinger in this country though

I wasn't aware that this message board was part of the U.S. Government.

Americans attempt to influence Canadian government all of the time. They even tried to get our healthcare system changed to an American style system as part of NAFTA, calling our single payer system an "unfair advantage" to Canadian corporations.

I find RW Americans fascinating. Most are poor dumb fucks like you that Rush, Newt and the Kochs have duped into voting against their own best interests by lying endlessly to them.

The rest of the world wonders how you could be so stupid.

Forum List

Back