Unwarranted arrest = hands up don't shoot

Actually, Obie is a 3x loser........

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

Cannot revise this history.
Actually your POTUS is 2-0. Bet that makes you angry the Black man is kicking up his heels in the white house?

Why do you guys bring up racism all the time? Are you aware that many disagree with liberals regardless of what color they are? Some people actually care more about how people think than their race.

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

Actually your POTUS is 2-0. Bet that makes you angry the Black man is kicking up his heels in the white house?

Why do you guys bring up racism all the time? Are you aware that many disagree with liberals regardless of what color they are? Some people actually care more about how people think than their race.
I didnt bring up racism. I brought up the fact that the Kidd is angry because a Black man is in office.

I didnt bring up racism. I brought up the fact that the Kidd is angry because a Black man is in office.

You bought up racism and there was no cause for it. It's usually the left who brings it up with their unfounded and stupid accusations.

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

I never said that.

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

is-United tates........

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

I never said that.
I didnt say you did.

You bought up racism and there was no cause for it. It's usually the left who brings it up with their unfounded and stupid accusations.
You brought up racism. Its even in your post but not in mine until you mentioned it.

Dipstick, claiming that the poster is upset because a black man is in office is insinuating racism. Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just an asshole? You accused Kidd of something that only a racist would do. Case closed.

You brought up racism. Its even in your post but not in mine until you mentioned it.

Dipstick, claiming that the poster is upset because a black man is in office is insinuating racism. Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just an asshole? You accused Kidd of something that only a racist would do. Case closed.
No idiot it doesnt even insinuate racism. Your interpretation of what I said is just that. An interpretation.. You must be confused or something. Since you are a mind reader why dont you tell me what color my socks are?

Asclepias is one of the biggest assholes in the forum. It's between him and PMH, the Nazi. They're both a couple of Nazis, actually. Both have expressed heir delight at the deaths of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people.

No idiot it doesnt even insinuate racism. Your interpretation of what I said is just that. An interpretation.. You must be confused or something. Since you are a mind reader why dont you tell me what color my socks are?

It sure as hell does insinuate racism, you black Nazi asshole.

What the fuck is a unwarranted arrest? A the criminal shouldn't have a opinion in rather it is or not.

I think burning and looting businesses makes it warranted.
Its when they arrest you for nothing.

When did Gray burn or loot a business?

He was caught selling drugs. I know you think black people shouldn't be arrested for that, only white people.

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

is-United tates........

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

I never said that.
I didnt say you did.

Don't you think that;s a little harsh? (even tho' you're entitled to your opinion.)

is-United tates........

I never said that.
I didnt say you did.

Don't you think that;s a little harsh? (even tho' you're entitled to your opinion.)

Not at all. You aren't familiar with Asclepias, are you? The term I used is simply descriptive. It's not insulting to him.

Forum List

Back