Unwarranted arrest = hands up don't shoot

Actually, Obie is a 3x loser........

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

Cannot revise this history.
Actually your POTUS is 2-0. Bet that makes you angry the Black man is kicking up his heels in the white house?

He's only 1/2 a black man.........
More than half. Which is plenty more than a person needs to be Black. His mom has Black ancestors as well. Sorry dog. :laugh:

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

Actually your POTUS is 2-0. Bet that makes you angry the Black man is kicking up his heels in the white house?

And you only have 1/2 of a brain.

And......he only represents 1 per centers. It's a big table but you, I, and Asclepias, ain't sittin' there.
Does your brain feel whole?

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

And......he only represents 1 per centers. It's a big table but you, I, and Asclepias, ain't sittin' there.
Speak for yourself poor guy. Black elite here. We all know your brain isnt whole.

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

Did that make you feel smart?

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

He has no frame of reference on what smart feels like.

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

More than half. Which is plenty more than a person needs to be Black. His mom has Black ancestors as well. Sorry dog. :laugh:

Sorry dogg, but you ain't at the table. Itz an equal-opportunity 'not-bein at the table'.
Holy 10 M'fuckers'.........we're equal! :party:
Do you feel free?

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

It made me...........F-ee-L!

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

Sorry dogg, but you ain't at the table. Itz an equal-opportunity 'not-bein at the table'.
Do you feel free?
Youre at the wrong table. Thats why you dont see me there. Sorry dog.

1) Cambridge Cop
2) Zimmerman
3) Ferguson

Do you feel free?

I must be nutz (sorry, Nutz!), messin' around w/ u stupid motherfuckers!

But, you deserve it..........:rock:.

Do you feel free?

I agree you must be nuts. Didnt someone every tell you to listen instead of talking when your betters are talking? :itsok:

Do you feel free?

I agree you must be nuts. Didnt someone every tell you to listen instead of talking when your betters are talking? :itsok:

Whatz the title of this thread.......'Hands up! I gotta poop!'?

Do you feel free?

Whatz the title of this thread.......'Hands up! I gotta poop!'?
Having reading comprehension issues again or did you flunk out before you got to 2nd grade?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back