Untold crimes: expulsion, rape and murder of millions of Germans after WWII

FARM (Fake Alt Right Media) tripe by beagle9.

The Germans did almost nothing to bring down Hitler. A few tried and died.

That you USSR, UK, USA, and the free nations of the world who did end Hitler.
. Fake news dependent, and alt-left winger J the snake/serpent thinking he knows it all again. :blahblah:
LOL

FARM (Fake Alt Right Media) tripe by beagle9.

The Germans did almost nothing to bring down Hitler. A few tried and died.

That you USSR, UK, USA, and the free nations of the world who did end Hitler.
. Fake news dependent, and alt-left winger J the snake/serpent thinking he knows it all again. :blahblah:
LOL
I am merely pointing out that what you are saying happened did not, in fact, happen.

That is what happens to the country that starts a world war that kills tens of millions of people and starts a campaign to eliminate an whole innocent religious group and others they deemed as undesirables.

Religious group? You mean the Jehovahs Witnesses? Yes the Germans treated the Jehovahs Witnesses horrendously in the concentration camps.
He also went after the Catholics hierarchy.

The principle of free speech remains one of the greatest gifts of the American experiment.

It allows the enemies of America, fascists and communists and antiGodists and so on, to think they can speak openly and convince the readers of their positions, when, in fact, the opposite is the case.

After the war, up to 16 million Germans were expelled, up to three million Germans were killed and at least 2 million raped. Do they not count?

Flucht und Vertreibung Deutscher aus Mittel- und Osteuropa 1945–1950 – Wikipedia

That is what happens to the country that starts a world war that kills tens of millions of people and starts a campaign to eliminate an whole innocent religious group and others they deemed as undesirables.

Although I have great admiration for the German people now, that for the ones in ‘45 I say fuck them.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
What did those innocent children do that you are full of hatred? And admiration do you have for the "German people" now?

There were no big words or original ideas...which was all I wanted to see. Just the same communist party line. Soviets good..german people bad. Exterminate them! American leftists have contributed to this since 1917.

The Germans brought that upon themselves. If anything, the allies let them off easy.

I havent argued that you are wrong in your support of the gang rape of german women and girls. I dont discuss morals with liberals.
What I am asking is why you dont think Russian and Chinese women should be raped. You seem kind of parochial in choosing which women deserved rape.
As far as letting them off easy...it wasn't the "allies" first of all. The Americans and British executed their soldiers for rape though it did happen. It was the Soviets who encouraged rape. And they raped a many as 2 million and some of the girls were eight years old.
So if you think that was letting them off easy what would you suggest? 3 million rapes sound fairer? Maybe they should have raped girls down to six years old or four years old? I cant grasp your depravity so I am asking you to tell me what would have been a proper amount of rape rather than the "letting them off easy" amount.

This "What I am asking is why you dont think Russian and Chinese women should be raped" in a nonsense statement and should be ignored.

I havent argued that you are wrong in your support of the gang rape of german women and girls.

Which I didn't support, but never mind.

What I am asking is why you dont think Russian and Chinese women should be raped. You seem kind of parochial in choosing which women deserved rape.

Okay, the country that DIDN'T start the war doesn't deserve to have its women raped. The country that did start it probably doesn't deserve it, but they shouldn't be surprised when they lose.

The rest of your post is blather and not worth my time.

I havent argued that you are wrong in your support of the gang rape of german women and girls.

Which I didn't support, but never mind.

Okay, the country that DIDN'T start the war doesn't deserve to have its women raped. The country that did start it probably doesn't deserve it, but they shouldn't be surprised when they lose.

The rest of your post is blather and not worth my time.

None of the women on either side 'deserved' to be raped- but sure happened a lot on both sides.

Of the combatants- the United States did the best to control its troops from rampant rape and murder- the Germans, Russians and Japanese all hold the honors for that.

After Germany surrendered- the United States did imprison lots of people- and tried- more successfully than others- to feed them, and protect them. Not entirely successfully- that was a brutal winter and the supply chains were pretty much demolished- but the U.S. actually did try to feed and protect the German citizens.

Which was a marked contrast to what Germans did to their own citizens- and what the Soviets did to pretty much everyone.

The principle of free speech remains one of the greatest gifts of the American experiment.

It allows the enemies of America, fascists and communists and antiGodists and so on, to think they can speak openly and convince the readers of their positions, when, in fact, the opposite is the case.
So you owe America big time...

I do and I am so grateful that I get to speak out against antiAmerican people like you, Blei.

I do and I am so grateful that I get to speak out against antiAmerican people like you, Blei.
Guys like you are as quick with "Anti-American" as with "Anti-Semitism". When free speech was invented, they did not have insane madmen in mind, who would then praise Al-Qaeda and demand the death of their enemies, like you, FlakeStarkey.

Guys like you are as quick with "Anti-American" as with "Anti-Semitism". When free speech was invented, they did not have insane madmen in mind, ...

They most certainly did.

Guys like you are as quick with "Anti-American" as with "Anti-Semitism". When free speech was invented, they did not have insane madmen in mind, ...

They most certainly did.
Insane madmen do not have free speech. They don´t know what they are babbling.

They most certainly did.
Insane madmen do not have free speech. ....

They are why free speech is so important.

They most certainly did.
Insane madmen do not have free speech. ....

They are why free speech is so important.
Free speech must be exercised carefully or insane madmen will look like reasonable experts.

Guys like you are as quick with "Anti-American" as with "Anti-Semitism". When free speech was invented, they did not have insane madmen in mind, who would then praise Al-Qaeda and demand the death of their enemies, like you, FlakeStarkey.
FlakeyBlei, you can't show that I have done anything of the sort. It's clear you are a madman because you can't discuss these issues clearly and factually.

Al-Qaeda needs to be destroyed, as does Boko Haram, and the Taliban, and all the rest of the terrorists, just as Assad needs to follow Saddam Hussein and Khadaffi into hell.

The ME needs to clean up its terrible messes, religious and secular.

FlakeyBlei, you can't show that I have done anything of the sort. It's clear you are a madman because you can't discuss these issues clearly and factually.

Al-Qaeda needs to be destroyed, as does Boko Haram, and the Taliban, and all the rest of the terrorists, just as Assad needs to follow Saddam Hussein and Khadaffi into hell.

The ME needs to clean up its terrible messes, religious and secular.
281 Flake posts on Assad:
Search Results for Query: assad | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back