Untold crimes: expulsion, rape and murder of millions of Germans after WWII

Why not? Where are the millions of documentations about that? Anyone told you before? No? So why don´t they count?

There are deeds and there is payment for the deeds. When the Germans en masse applauded Hitler and his crazy ideas and policies, when they killed people in gas cameras and burnt cities and villages to grab some lands and get a couple of slaves they hardly bothered to count those murdered and raped.

There are deeds and there is payment for the deeds. When the Germans en masse applauded Hitler and his crazy ideas and policies, when they killed people in gas cameras and burnt cities and villages to grab some lands and get a couple of slaves they hardly bothered to count those murdered and raped.
You are just trying to justify the crimes with gas cameras.

I am not trying to justify anything. I am trying to say that there are deeds and there is payment for the deeds.

The aftermath of WWII in Europe rested on those who began the war, the fascists and Nazis.

The Russians, Bleipriester's buddies, killed millions and raped millions when their armies destroyed eastern Germany.

The western Allies, on the other hand, performed Herculean efforts to solve a massive humanitarian crisis caused by Germany and its allies.

I am not trying to justify anything. I am trying to say that there are deeds and there is payment for the deeds.
What payment? The Justice of Stalin?

The aftermath of WWII in Europe rested on those who began the war, the fascists and Nazis.

The Russians, Bleipriester's buddies, killed millions and raped millions when their armies destroyed eastern Germany.

The western Allies, on the other hand, performed Herculean efforts to solve a massive humanitarian crisis caused by Germany and its allies.
Herculean efforts to annihilate the European cities.

. I guess those Germans who opposed Hitler, and even tried to assassinate him on a few occasions didn't count eh ?? No it's to easy to just white wash an entire people as if they were 100% in with the crazed lunatic. Even his generals were fired and assassinated for their opposition to the mad man. Yes there were those who had the same vision that Hitler had, and I believe that they were hunted down, and given justice for their crimes, but the attrocities committed against the German civilians and the women in particular were also crimes against humanity.

For instance the truck driver that is shown in that film running over the body's of slain German citizens should have been found and punished for his actions by his superiors. Anyone committing genocide against the German citizens after the war should have also been convicted of crimes. The allowance of atrocious acts to have been committed against those who may have hated Hitler to then take place freely, and those acts then being aimed against the citizens for whom wanted Hitler removed for what he was doing to the German neighbors was in and of itself another tragedy of a great magnitude.

I know a lady who is 83 now, and when she was a girl during the time period, they had to pull a horse from the river in order to eat. Her brother had to steal potato's for them out of a basement under threat that if caught would have been shot on the spot. To have blamed all of the German people for Hitler's regime was an ignorance of a great magnitude. Thank God America wasn't that ignorant in the world, and hopefully we have remained that way till this very day.

Herculean efforts to annihilate the European cities.
Only in the minds of the deluded.

Forum List

Back