Untold crimes: expulsion, rape and murder of millions of Germans after WWII

Bleipriester is upset that the boundaries of the Reich were changed back and readjusted after the war.

Fascists like Blei and Baron defend Nazi Germany because the current goals are much like the old ones.
HAHA! We saw you when your Fuhrer Barack´s hag was voted OFF.

After the war, up to 16 million Germans were expelled, up to three million Germans were killed and at least 2 million raped. Do they not count?

Well, some of those numbers are doubtful, but given what Germany did to the world, they really don't have any place to complain.

Most Germans are STILL apologizing for what Hitler did.
And they all apologized happily ever after...

They need me to lead Germany, because I would know how to build strength in character without building upon racism, separatism, unchecked multiculturalism that favors foriegners over native Germans etc. I would build a military and create a Constitution that would make it a defensive military in which protects the Homeland, the German people of all ethnicity, and would never engage in aggressions against another nation for whom would attempt to draw Germany into such a thing for reasons that don't further the culture and character of the German people. I would put Germany as a dot on the political world stage, but would clean her up all at the same time.

There are deeds and there is payment for the deeds. .

What have to do mass murders of German refugees ( women and kids ) committed by US bombers in Dresden with Hitler crimes.
US deliberately destroyed a city full of refugees from the East.

More as 400,000 women and children were killed.
No one wants to speak about this war crime.

. If a war reaches the point of drastic measures having to be taken in order to break the will of a nation that couldn't stop the murderous regime of the Nazi's, and it had to be done by bombing in order to keep another nation from losing hundreds of thousands by attempting to resolve it upon the ground, then it is what it is.

It worked finally, and the blood of the lost German's lives are upon Hitler and the Nazi's heads, and not upon the heads of those who were forced by Hitler to do battle with the regime.

Well, some of those numbers are doubtful, but given what Germany did to the world, they really don't have any place to complain.

In some cases the communists gang raped freed concentration camp survivors. Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian women were equally victim. Where do you get this justification of their rape policy as just rewards for making war...which women had little choice in by the way.

Red Army troops raped even Russian women as they freed them from camps
Only those in delusion think anyone is justifying Russian war atrocities, any more than anyone will always know that the German state and people started an horrendous war and ended up paying the same measures they meted out to everyone else.
You are a liar with your words still glowing in a post above.
No one is going to excuse the Germans for starting the war and reaping the results of that war.

Bleipriester is upset that the boundaries of the Reich were changed back and readjusted after the war. Fascists like Blei and Baron defend Nazi Germany because the current goals are much like the old ones.
You are delusional. Clinton has nothing to do with you defending the German fascists and Nazis.

After the war, up to 16 million Germans were expelled, up to three million Germans were killed and at least 2 million raped. Do they not count?

Flucht und Vertreibung Deutscher aus Mittel- und Osteuropa 1945–1950 – Wikipedia
They got what they deserved.
What did those women, children and elderly deserve?
What they got.
Antigermanism! Haha, it got a red line under it!

Bleipriester is upset that the boundaries of the Reich were changed back and readjusted after the war. Fascists like Blei and Baron defend Nazi Germany because the current goals are much like the old ones.
You are delusional. Clinton has nothing to do with you defending the German fascists and Nazis.
Yes, she opened the topic.

The Germans reaped what they sow.

Much as will Russia and Syria receive the same measure and extent for their villainy.

Much as will Russia and Syria receive the same measure and extent for their villainy.
Your time of dominance is running out. You neglect your country while maintaining hegemony elsewhere.

oh gee------capt blei A BITTER DISPLACED NAZI DOG. ----well....back to
personal anecdote. As I have mentioned innumerable times, I grew up in
a town replete with Nazis. There was one jerk who never tired of CURSING
the BRITISH ROYAL AIRFORCE (RAF) ------back in the 1950s and 60s.
He did so in german accented "English" I was a kid and therefore clueless as
to what he was cursing about -----so my mother explained. He was in Berlin
when the British bombed. -----of course he is forgetting what the british did to
LONDON. The same guy went MANIC in 1967 with the "CRISIS IN
THE MIDDLE EAST" when Baathist pig Gamel Abdul Nasser was describing his
COMING VICTORY OVER THE ZIONIST ENTITY. I had never seen him so
HAPPY. well---king Solomon was right-------THERE IS NOTHING NEW
UNDER THE SUN. Capt blei AGAIN brings me back to my childhood

Your time of dominance is running out. You neglect your country while maintaining hegemony elsewhere.

when the British bombed. -----of course he is forgetting what the british did to
Cool rant.

Cool rant.

thanks Blei -------you could be a bit more eloquent in your
obviously OPTIMISTIC -------- SCHADENFREUDE

Germans rightfully still feel ashamed and guilty of their ancestors from the Nazi period.

Forum List

Back