Until Trump came along talking heads like Levin & Rush we the village elders

Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful.

For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them.

Anyone learn any lessons?

Don't have the strength to hit them? Beck and Levin are absolutely crashing. They are loathed. Not because they decided to back Cruz. But they decided to attack Trump supporters. Hell's bells they have been attacking anyone that doesn't back Cruz.

Rush is in a different class and he's still trying to stay in the middle. Neither he nor Sean have gone to the dark side yet.

As to listening to them for years, I'm not ashamed of it. Not ashamed of it at all.
Rush is the Emperor of the dark side, Hannity his court jester!

Because they were wise enough to avoid the mindless refrain of 'conservative, conservative only a conservative!', it does not excuse them for being the right wing blowhards that tried to lead millions of listeners on ow to think.

On what to think.

And whether or not it meets their personal standard of conservatism!

You got a lot of rats, but Marks and Moran avoided the massacre!

Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful.

For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them.

Rush hasn't endorsed anyone and has a 20+ year policy of not endorsing anyone in the GOP primaries so I suggest you issue a retraction.
HAHAHAHA

Yeah......um......no?

Fine then your OP is intentionally dishonest? Weird.

Don't have the strength to hit them? Beck and Levin are absolutely crashing. They are loathed. Not because they decided to back Cruz. But they decided to attack Trump supporters. Hell's bells they have been attacking anyone that doesn't back Cruz.

Rush is in a different class and he's still trying to stay in the middle. Neither he nor Sean have gone to the dark side yet.

As to listening to them for years, I'm not ashamed of it. Not ashamed of it at all.
Crashing before or after they cashed in their millions?

I want that fucking job and I'll let you televise my demise. As well as my trip to the bank after I'm fired

No they really do stand to lose millions.

Here's Beck. Payback's a bitch. Boycott the product called his show and target advertisers.

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I’d Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz
Jim Hoft May 2nd, 2016 5:32 pm 66 Comments

Ouch.
MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough offered some sage advice to Glenn Beck on Monday.

Last week Glenn Beck announced he was laying off 40 employees and blew half a million dollars campaigning for Ted Cruz.
Then he rolled his face in Cheetos.

beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I'd Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz

He just looks like a drunk laying in his barf....He needed to us the Red Hot Cheeto's...

Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful. For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them. Anyone learn any lessons?
The amazing/amusing thing here is that these people created the very monster that has come back to bite them on the ass.

These guys have professionally benefited from years and years of us vs. them, anyone who disagrees with me is the enemy, binary thinking and shallow-thinking absolutism. Now they're learning first-hand that they have created an army of people who actually BELIEVE that stuff.

Just like a soap opera actor who is attacked in public by fans who think they are their television character, these guys are learning that a lot of people have been taking them seriously this whole time.

Let's see if THEY have learned any lessons.
Actually, they did not create this monster!!
The average Joe the conservative did!

He did by demanding that things change for the better. So far, Joe got screwed for almost 16 years now!!

Now they are considered the court jesters......after you made them rich & powerful. For YEARS these men were quoted as if their words were passages straight out of the Bible. Now you try to throw stones at them but you elevated them so high that you don't have the strength to hit them. Anyone learn any lessons?
The amazing/amusing thing here is that these people created the very monster that has come back to bite them on the ass.

These guys have professionally benefited from years and years of us vs. them, anyone who disagrees with me is the enemy, binary thinking and shallow-thinking absolutism. Now they're learning first-hand that they have created an army of people who actually BELIEVE that stuff.

Just like a soap opera actor who is attacked in public by fans who think they are their television character, these guys are learning that a lot of people have been taking them seriously this whole time.

He did by demanding that things change for the better. So far, Joe got screwed for almost 16 years now!!

You people really want to know what created Trump? Politicians lying their ass off election after election that's what created Trump. Habitual lying, say one thing to get elected then turn right around and do the opposite after the election the people are fed up with this crap. That's why "Lyin Ted" has done the damage it has done. That and the establishments smug snob the people can fuck off attitude.

Seriously what the fuck are you talking about? I listen to radio because I prefer radio to television.

You and Gramps are putting it out there that we are all assholes and stupid? Give it up here.

I resent that. Rush is entertaining as all get out. Hannity has always had a fabulous array of political guests on his show from both sides of the aisle. Red Eye guys have usually had a great political commentary on a wide range of issues.

And Levin up until the past few years has been able to nail down constitutional issues that would normally fly over one's head.

I'm not getting the "neener neener" shit at all.

AND I don't need to learn any lessons thank you very much.

After reading many comments made by the products of Talk Radio, we can confirm that (for the most part) what has been produces are assholes and they are stupid.

You people really want to know what created Trump? Politicians lying their ass off election after election that's what created Trump. Habitual lying, say one thing to get elected then turn right around and do the opposite after the election the people are fed up with this crap. That's why "Lyin Ted" has done the damage it has done. That and the establishments smug snob the people can fuck off attitude.

Nonsense.

Of 133 members of congress who have been on the ballot this year, 133 have won their party’s re-election to their seat. There is no “anger” or enlightenment on the part of Trump voters.

You guys simply think he is funny and you will vote for someone who amuses you; much like electing the high school class President.
Others who support Trump (possibly the majority) are hateful little conservatives and he is just hateful enough to validate all of the vile and xenophobic nonsense.

The average Joe the conservative didQUOT did by demanding that things change for the better. So far, Joe got screwed for almost 16 years now!!

You people really want to know what created Trump? Politicians lying their ass off election after election that's what created Trump. Habitual lying, say one thing to get elected then turn right around and do the opposite after the election the people are fed up with this crap. That's why "Lyin Ted" has done the damage it has done. That and the establishments smug snob the people can fuck off attitude.[/QUOTE

Nonsense.

Of 133 members of congress who have been on the ballot this year, 133 have won their party’s re-election to their seat. There is no “anger” or enlightenment on the part of Trump voters.

You guys simply think he is funny and you will vote for someone who amuses you; much like electing the high school class President.
Others who support Trump (possibly the majority) are hateful little conservatives and he is just hateful enough to validate all of the vile and xenophobic nonsense.

You're insulting the Trump supporters, CC!

There are a large number of people seriously considering voting for him, and they are not all right wingers!!

"And Levin up until the past few years has been able to nail down constitutional issues that would normally fly over one's head."

lol

He's been consistently wrong on "constitutional issues" exhibiting the ignorance of the Constitution and its case law common to most on the right.

Oh piss off. He worked for Ed Meese and Reagan. Levin knows what he's talking about and has the ability to put legalese in crayon for me and others.

Even though I'll never tune in except to listen to him having a final meltdown when Trump wins.

Last edited:

Those folks made a glaring mistake. That thought leadership comes from money. Leadership in fact comes from the heart of a person. Ask any working man or woman.
Made a mistake? They made millions and millions of dollars driving people like you into a mad frenzy. Seems to me they did just fine.

Their mistake is that some of them have decided to go on a rabid attack on Trump supporters. It's one thing to go after the candidate but hell's bells these fools decided to go after their own listenership (Beck and Levin, Red Eye, Red State and others).

:lol:

Whoopsies!

Now each have different reasons. Levin's fiance's son works for Cruz, Beck believes Cruz is divinely anointed, Red Eye guys I can't figure their reasoning, Red State is part of the Salem network that is all Cruz all the time and profoundly and virulently anti Trump.
Wrong. They don't have their different reasons. They have the SAME reasons. Levin and Beck are funded by PACS that are #nevertrump. It's motivated strictly by $$$$$$. They do what their told to do. This has nothing to do with beliefs, its all motivated by money.

Blaze will fold up tent soon. Beck sold his soul to the proverbial 'devil' and will pay the price for doing so. NationalReview will fade away into obscurity and lose all relevance. BTW these things are already happening (as you may already know)

I don't disagree with the fact that $$$$$$$$$$$ is in play. That's a given. But Beck really does believe in the White Horse Prophecy and that Cruz is divinely anointed. Levin's girlfriends son does work for Cruz.

So it's a double whammy with these guys. I'd actually prefer to think it was only about the $$$$$$$$$ rather than thinking they've gone koo koo bye bye.

And then you have players like Eric Erickson and Amanda Carpenter who are driven by power. I truly found their blacklist shocking that they felt "they aka Cruz camp" had the ability to ban the likes of Drudge from inside Washington circles.

Man oh man this is an evil power hungry vile bunch that is the Cruz camp. I'm hoping for a crushing win today to really make them lose their cookies.

Crashing before or after they cashed in their millions?

I want that fucking job and I'll let you televise my demise. As well as my trip to the bank after I'm fired

No they really do stand to lose millions.

Here's Beck. Payback's a bitch. Boycott the product called his show and target advertisers.

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I’d Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz
Jim Hoft May 2nd, 2016 5:32 pm 66 Comments

Ouch.
MSNBC Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough offered some sage advice to Glenn Beck on Monday.

Last week Glenn Beck announced he was laying off 40 employees and blew half a million dollars campaigning for Ted Cruz.
Then he rolled his face in Cheetos.

beck-cheetos-575x431.jpg

Scarborough: If I Were Glenn Beck, I'd Be More Concerned About My Collapsing TV Empire Than Campaigning for Cruz

He just looks like a drunk laying in his barf....He needed to us the Red Hot Cheeto's...

I say we start a "Cheetos for Beck" campaign.

That the mob is fickle and irrational,

Levine is a good man. Not a fan of Limbaugh, but then I haven't been since the mid-90's.

Those folks made a glaring mistake. That thought leadership comes from money. Leadership in fact comes from the heart of a person. Ask any working man or woman.

So what you're saying is that leadership doesn't come from money, so the narcissistic billionaire with utterly no philosophical foundation is the obvious choice? :uhh::wtf:

We all live and learn. they got paid alot of money to support cruz and personally i would like to see limbaugh in prison.

That the mob is fickle and irrational,

Levine is a good man. Not a fan of Limbaugh, but then I haven't been since the mid-90's.

good people dont take payoffs to support someone.

Made a mistake? They made millions and millions of dollars driving people like you into a mad frenzy. Seems to me they did just fine.

Their mistake is that some of them have decided to go on a rabid attack on Trump supporters. It's one thing to go after the candidate but hell's bells these fools decided to go after their own listenership (Beck and Levin, Red Eye, Red State and others).

Whoopsies!

Now each have different reasons. Levin's fiance's son works for Cruz, Beck believes Cruz is divinely anointed, Red Eye guys I can't figure their reasoning, Red State is part of the Salem network that is all Cruz all the time and profoundly and virulently anti Trump.
Wrong. They don't have their different reasons. They have the SAME reasons. Levin and Beck are funded by PACS that are #nevertrump. It's motivated strictly by $$$$$$. They do what their told to do. This has nothing to do with beliefs, its all motivated by money.

Blaze will fold up tent soon. Beck sold his soul to the proverbial 'devil' and will pay the price for doing so. NationalReview will fade away into obscurity and lose all relevance. BTW these things are already happening (as you may already know)

I don't disagree with the fact that $$$$$$$$$$$ is in play. That's a given. But Beck really does believe in the White Horse Prophecy and that Cruz is divinely anointed. Levin's girlfriends son does work for Cruz.

So it's a double whammy with these guys. I'd actually prefer to think it was only about the $$$$$$$$$ rather than thinking they've gone koo koo bye bye.

And then you have players like Eric Erickson and Amanda Carpenter who are driven by power. I truly found their blacklist shocking that they felt "they aka Cruz camp" had the ability to ban the likes of Drudge from inside Washington circles.

Man oh man this is an evil power hungry vile bunch that is the Cruz camp. I'm hoping for a crushing win today to really make them lose their cookies.

Erickson is another hack funded by PACS. Amanda Carpenter loved Ted and was having an affair with him.

Forum List

Back