UNRWA calls Gaza 'disaster area,' pleads for end to Israeli blockade

Amnesty can call what it wants, anything it wants, until it's blue in the face.

If there is sufficient substance to the accusations, then bring charges at-law, in a suitable venue.

Wake us up when that happens.

There is universal agreement the Blockade is unlawful.

ISRAEL needs to end her war crimes and lift the unlawful Blockade.

If there is sufficient substance to the accusations, then bring charges at-law, in a suitable venue.

I AND others shall keep speaking about Israel s unlawful Blockade as long as it continues.

You are free to keep being a scumbag and defending the war crimes, that is what scumbags like you do best.

U.N. experts say Israel's blockade of Gaza illegal

GENEVA*|*Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:07pm EDT

U.N. experts say Israel's blockade of Gaza illegal
That was September 2013.

Plenty of time since then to file charges, if they held sufficient substance.

When were these charges filed, and what was the venue?

The UN does not file charges.
Indeed.

But I wasn't calling upon the UN to file charges.

There are plenty of other stakeholders and observers to choose from.

Perhaps the Palestinians should file charges?

Perhaps the Arab League should file charges?

Or file them privately - in the International Criminal Court, or the World Court.

Or is it a matter of the Courts not believing that sufficient evidence exists, to indict and convict?

Or that they do not believe that they have jurisdiction over such matters?

If you haven't got a venue for your charges, then you don't have a charge-able offense.

If you haven't got anyone to file those charges, then you don't have a charge-able offense.

Last edited:
We have had some parties file charges in various venues, perhaps addressing the Blockade, as well as other war crimes of Occupation. I have not heard decisions reached in these cases, there are two cases in particular I read about. When news is announced, I will be sure and post the developments.

We have had some parties file charges in various venues, perhaps addressing the Blockade, as well as other war crimes of Occupation. I have not heard decisions reached in these cases, there are two cases in particular I read about. When news is announced, I will be sure and post the developments.

In the meantime, Mahmoud, why aren't you doing do overseas outreach and helping those "Palestinian" arabs in Gaza.

I'm sure an angry, belligerent shia will be welcomed among the Sunni/salafi/wahabbi types.

When we speak of the Blockade, we are addressing a continuing war crime identified as collective punishment of the civilian population of Gaza by provisions in The Fourth Geneva Convention.

As long as this war crime continues, the international sanction movement called BDS shall remain in full effect and force.

AND Of course not one day shall pass free of criticisms and condemnations leveled against Israel over these continuing war crimes in Occupied Palestine.

And this is all exactly as it should be, people of conscience still exist in this world and they raise their voices against Israels continuing war crimes in Occupied Palestine.

I AND others shall keep speaking about Israel s unlawful Blockade as long as it continues...
That, and $2.50, will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

"...You are free to keep being a scumbag and defending the war crimes, that is what scumbags like you do best."
I defend no war crimes.

I am not aware of any war-crimes being committed.

I am aware of a lot of incidents in which one-sided reporting and one-sided investigation and one-sided testimony and one-sided findings have been made public.

But I am not aware of any war-crimes, suitable for indictment and trial in a legitimate international criminal court.

But I DO defend Israel, for the most part, although I, too, will throw an occasional rock at her or take exception with something that she does, or that one of her people has done.

Mostly, I advocate for its continued existence, and its expansion out to the parameters of the old 1922 Partition Map (river-to-sea) in accordance with the outline of the combined Kingdoms of Israel and Judea back in antiquity...

I advocate for that place to be a single Safe Harbor in all the world, for the Jews of the world, much as the Muslims and Christians and Buddhists and Hindus and the rest all have their own multiple Safe Harbors to choose from if need be...

And I advocate for their side of the story to be equally investigated and equally weighed every time that there is an incident that the pro-Palestinian / pro-Muslim / pro-Arab / pro-Islamo-Fascist crew tries to make propaganda fodder from...

I, like several others here, oftentimes serve as a Spoiler, acting as a Foil for the worst of Muslim-Arab-Palestinian propaganda efforts here and elsewhere...

Consider it a Public Health matter, and a Public Service...

If that makes me a 'Scumbag' in the eyes of a so-called and self-professed Christian Woman, well... I'll wear that label proudly, considering the source, as a Badge of Honor.

Thank you.

And, of course, keep up the good work.

You do far more good for Israel than you do harm.

Glad to have you on the team.

It would be sooooo much more difficult without you and those like you.
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
When we speak of the Blockade, we are addressing a continuing war crime identified as collective punishment of the civilian population of Gaza by provisions in The Fourth Geneva Convention.

As long as this war crime continues, the international sanction movement called BDS shall remain in full effect and force.

AND Of course not one day shall pass free of criticisms and condemnations leveled against Israel over these continuing war crimes in Occupied Palestine.

And this is all exactly as it should be, people of conscience still exist in this world and they raise their voices against Israels continuing war crimes in Occupied Palestine.

When we speak of a blockade, we can also address the continuing acts of Islamic terrorism that can be prevented / discontinued by preventing war materials from reaching Islamic terrorists.

It is also a crime to launch explosive projectiles at civilian areas.

You can whine and seethe as you wish. Israel has a right to protect itself from acts of aggression by Islamic terrorists.

Thank, Mahmoud. I trust you understand.

All I read from Kondor3 is his excusing and defending and denying Israels war crimes.

HE SHALL answer one day To God for all the war crimes he defends.

IN the meantime, people with a conscience shall keep raising their voices against Israels war crimes and embracing that beautiful sanctions movement called BDS.

It was a movement that began among Christians in South Africa to defeat Apartheid there.

And it shall ultimately assist in defeating Apartheid in Palestine.

All I read from Kondor3 is his excusing and defending and denying Israels war crimes...
Then you have not read closely enough, using that closed mind of yours, such as it is.

"...HE SHALL answer one day To God for all the war crimes he defends..."
The God of My Understanding is All-Merciful and All-Compassionate, and will surely forgive a Miserable Sinner such as I.

Then again, not having committed any such crime, nor defended the perpetrators of any such crime, He may treat me with more Mercy and Compassion than you-and-yours would like.

Also, I do not presume to 'know the Mind of God', therefore, I will not say whom He will judge harshly and whom He will not, and for what transgressions. I am far too humble to presume to know the mind of my Creator and to arrogantly proclaim that I know what He will do.

"...IN the meantime, people with a conscience shall keep raising their voices against Israels war crimes and embracing that beautiful sanctions movement called BDS..."
"The preceding paid commercial was brought to you by: Disguised Palestinians Aiming to Subvert the American-Israeli Alliance; a wholly owned subsidiary of Muslim Global Caliphate Enterprises"

"...It was a movement that began among Christians in South Africa to defeat Apartheid there. And it shall ultimately assist in defeating Apartheid in Palestine."
BDS is a circus flea that's been on its feet in its present incarnation since the 2005 timeframe and which has about as much chance of toppling Israel as you-and-yours have of succeeding in your Fifth-Columnist efforts to undermine the US-Israel alliance.

Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Promotional ads are usually run on the Wankervision Channel.

Last edited:
All I read from Kondor3 is his excusing and defending and denying Israels war crimes.

IN the meantime, people with a conscience shall keep raising their voices against Israels war crimes and embracing that beautiful sanctions movement called BDS.

It was a movement that began among Christians in South Africa to defeat Apartheid there.

Have you ever thought what you will have to answer for one day, Mrs. Sherri and gang? I sure hope you guys dress light. As you can see, Mrs. Sherri and gang are still spitting out about the BDS movement when people are barely surviving in Syria. Of course Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang care nothing about those unfortunate people in Syria since the Jews are not involved. Meanwhile, as Mrs. Sherri and gang keep on spamming about the BDS movement, they aren't able to stop all those countries who are doing business with Israel.

Have you ever thought what you will have to answer for one day, Mrs. Sherri and gang? I sure hope you guys dress light. As you can see, Mrs. Sherri and gang are still spitting out about the BDS movement when people are barely surviving in Syria. Of course Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang care nothing about those unfortunate people in Syria since the Jews are not involved. Meanwhile, as Mrs. Sherri and gang keep on spamming about the BDS movement, they aren't able to stop all those countries who are doing business with Israel.

I did not do enough, those are the words I do not want to hear. But there is always more a person can do to confront Injustice. So many have even died, given up their physical lives, cconfronting Injustice with Truth. That is the greatest life to live right there.

OF COURSE, that is not a matter you will ever know a thing about, defending Israels war crimes as you make a deliberate practice of doing each and every single day of your life.

There is a very simple solution to the Gaza issue.
The next time anyone fires a Ketusha into S'derot, Israel should take out the Mall in Gaza along with a dozen or so mansions.
There will never be another attack on Israel.

I like your thinking:)

Not gonna happen.

Indee had a great observation (thanks Indee), and it touched upon an article I read some time ago and now cannot find.

The thrust of the article was that the greatest cruelty in the on-going war being promoted by the various Islamic terrorist groups finding safe harbor in “Palestine”, is that Israel doesn’t win a conclusive, overwhelming and decidedly nasty war, set terms of surrender for islamist terrorists and finishes the conflict.

I mean, stop me if you've heard this one a thousand times... Hamas participates in and/or sanctions and facilitates Islamic terror attacks against Israel. Israel starts to respond accordingly, killing the holy warrior scum, and threatens to take out their commanders and politicos. Hamas sues for a fake peace, while posturing like a swaggering teenager who just drank his first six pack.

This pattern has continued for decades.

At the end of WW2, there was absolutely no question as to who was the victor and who was the loser. The losers were in no position to wage any further acts of aggression and the conflict was decided. The winner set the terms of the loser’s fate and the matter was settled. There was an end to the hostilities and the killing stopped.

As the cruelty of a limited war continues… indefinitely, whereby Israel is always under attack, we have a situation where Israel becomes Winston Churchill, without Sword and Juno; with no victorious battle of Britain. Israel becomes George Washington with no crossing of the Delaware. Israel is Davey Crockett with no valiant defense of the Alamo. Israel is Joe Namath without the arm, Tiger Woods with a boner (yeah, I said it), but not the flawless swing.

:smiliehug:
There is a very simple solution to the Gaza issue.
The next time anyone fires a Ketusha into S'derot, Israel should take out the Mall in Gaza along with a dozen or so mansions.
There will never be another attack on Israel.

Malls and mansions in Gaza, you live in a make believe Zionist world, not the real world at all. What can a person do but laugh at such as the likes of you.

Forum List

Back