Unrelenting California wildfire threatens thousands of homes

Someone set these fires. This is arson. Mark it.

Illegals almost certainly which means we'll never be told who set the fires. Illegals hate america. They think they have a RIGHT to come here and steal jobs and welfare from the taxpayers and hate americans for complaining about them!!!

Recently in ARIZ history, a Firefighter set fire to get OT pay. Biggest fire in state history? I'm not looking it up!

Happened in CO 15 years ago also though the public was told something else. A fire ranger was charged with starting a fire and eventually admitted it and did 6 years i believe. The public was told it was accidental but everyone thinks she set it on purpose to report it and get promoted.

An unrelenting wildfire fanned by hot, dry Santa Ana winds threatened more than 12,000 homes in and around Ventura, California, on Wednesday, forcing thousands of people to race for safety. The fire, dubbed the Thomas Fire, raged in the foothills above and in the city of Ventura some 50 miles northwest of Los Angeles, fire officials said late on Tuesday, a day after it began. It had charred more than 50,000

Unrelenting California wildfire threatens thousands of homes

-----------------------------------

6153ea78-a7b1-4d7f-8946-9eef71b7c173.png

California fires force evacuation in exclusive L.A. area

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Cali. is def. turning into a cess pitt of shit, illegals all over the place, they're burning down all over the place. Why Ca. is just the place to travel to ,Imagine Disney lmfao , or the San Diego zoo who the hell will want to travel to a cess pool of shit if they're going to be practically murdered by some pos immigrant illegal then have the state take their side over their own natural born citizen, I'd tell that state to kiss my ass.

So lets see ..........

Sanctuary Cities Uggggh.....
Fires burning down the beautiful forest Uuuugh
Hollywood getting off on kids Uuuuuugh

People will flee this shit nation which sucks they'll bring their pathetc stupidity to thier new state and these dumbasses are so stupid they'll try turning their new state into the very same state they leaft LMFAO..

Not a surprise that Mindwars uses a tragedy for thousands- as an excuse to shit on California.

Same old, same old. She just hates Americans.

You don’t really need a tragedy to shit on California. They provide plenty of fodder on their own

So true- the assholes never need an excuse to shit on California.

But they do relish doing it during a tragedy.

"Just evacuated my house. It’s like Donald Trump is setting the world on fire. Literally and figuratively. Stay safe everyone. Dark times." - Wacky Chelsea Handler

This is what happens when you put everyone on $10K/mo retirement at age 50. Also, Putting those who have never held a hose in charge of the DEPT to help meet the "Quota". Always short on real workers........with many out on leave for phony harassment, fake injuries, mental stress.....on and on. Plenty of I don’t know. Maybe on your empty head. available, but they can't fight fire.

A small fire not put out? Hit by Santa Anna Winds? Shocking! Not like this is new or anything? Why were they not on RED ALERT? Why does it always have to grow to 10000 acres before they take a look at it?

Not to mention......letting Illegals Junkies and bums Live, Grow and or cook dope in the woods. What could go wrong? CA at it finest. They don't seem to care if they are Burning up "the Rich".
It could be a covert effort to grow government.

With government run by criminals, we should never underestimate their ability to commit evil.
Oh, where is my little tin hat............. little tin hat..................little tin hat...............
I don’t know.

Maybe on your brainless head.

You have to blame this on the damn illegals. Not only did they likely set these fires, but it's also the case that so much money is spent taking care of them there is little left for important stuff like fire control. Hang Brownie.

I have friends that evacuated Bel Air. They swear it was intentionally set.

I don't doubt it was the illegals which means the govt will never say what caused the fires. Illegals hate america. They think they have the RIGHT to invade america and steal jobs and welfare dollars from the taxpayers and they hate america for trying to stop them.

So sad...I love the West Coast despite the devastation of the invaders and politicians who seek to destroy it. Driving up from Redondo Beach to the Bel Air area is awesome in a convertible. The air once you get to the woods, is so sweet. Like it is hiking in the Catskills. This was from 10 years ago or so...

Forum List

Back