Unless Putin kills innocent people in Ukraine why should i care?

Okay, I'm curious...what makes you think you deserve any better?
I don't expect anything from a brain dead Republican. They have nothing of value to offer.

And stop projecting your love of Communism on normal people.
You don't have the ability to read a post let alone comprehend it.
Show me where I said I supported communism and Ill show you a liar.

Show me where you condemned the communist takeover and I'll show you you lack the courage to do it.

You stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.

I don't expect anything from a brain dead Republican. They have nothing of value to offer.

You don't have the ability to read a post let alone comprehend it.
Show me where I said I supported communism and Ill show you a liar.

Show me where you condemned the communist takeover and I'll show you you lack the courage to do it.

You stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.
I have no obligation to validate your hate-fueled fantasies, boy. You can just be angry about it.

Anger and hatred are all you've got. It must suck so terribly badly to be you.

I have no obligation to validate your hate-fueled fantasies, boy. You can just be angry about it.

Anger and hatred are all you've got. It must suck so terribly badly to be you.
It's always the same. When you have no debate it comes back to the personal assessments of my ability and put downs. You can't match it. You don't have the smarts. You don't think ahead. It's all hate and leave yourselves wide open for criticism.
That's where I come in.

It's always the same. When you have no debate it comes back to the personal assessments of my ability and put downs. You can't match it. You don't have the smarts. You don't think ahead. It's all hate and leave yourselves wide open for criticism.
That's where I come in.
It's a good thing you think so much of yourself. Nobody else does.

Seriously, kid. You're not smart, you're not funny, and your temper tantrums grow tiresome. You don't want debate; you want instant and unthinking agreement and approval. We've been through this before. You haven't improved a bit.

It's a good thing you think so much of yourself. Nobody else does.

Seriously, kid. You're not smart, you're not funny, and your temper tantrums grow tiresome. You don't want debate; you want instant and unthinking agreement and approval. We've been through this before. You haven't improved a bit.
Grow up Dave.
You know I've wedged you guys plenty of times. Of course it hurts but you ask for it.
If I'm wrong and you have evidence of it, bring it to the table. Cut the character assassinations. and grow up.

Grow up Dave.
You know I've wedged you guys plenty of times. Of course it hurts but you ask for it.
If I'm wrong and you have evidence of it, bring it to the table. Cut the character assassinations. and grow up.
Why are you still talking to me, boy? You got nothing but petulance and internet access. Stop begging me for attention. You ain't mine to raise.

It’s always amusing when imperialist Americans have to go back over 80 years to find a “good” war. Ignoring the numerous imperialist wars since then.
So you're saying if America does it it's bad, but not if Russia does it?

Forum List

Back