“Unknown” is now the leading cause of death in Alberta.

Keep getting your boosters government drones.

CFB3B0A0-D5B6-4C01-835D-5CA3D733458E.jpeg

I constantly urge the fascist faithful to Biden Booster up, they are so fucking stupid its just astonishing.... One other important little thingy folks must face, and that despite their willingness to deny, that is the "Deagle" presidential brief which was issued in 2014(for Obama), and again in 2019(Trump)which ominously forecast a reduction of nearly 220-million men, women, and children in the United States by 2025!!!

None of you, or at the least most of you are taking that seriously, you should be, because Deagle has always been the most respected product out of the US intelligence services, and its obvious they knew something that was NOT leaked to the media in either 2014 or 2019.

Yet I can easily fill in the blank spot, its obvious to me using hindsight, that they were forecasting such a precipitous decline due to "The Great Reset," they weren't just fucking around and having a laugh on folks, those people do not possess sense of humor, they were clearly answering an inquiry made by Obama into consequences, and they went ahead with it at his direction, but then Obama/Clinton got bushwhacked when Trump got elected, then Deagle doubled down on it in 2019 with Trump, which indicates that the plan was well advanced along the forecast path!

Just in case you folks don't get it, we have three years to go, and make no mistake, all they have to do is turn out the lights, and cease the food production and every fucking soul living in those cities is gonna be stone cold dead within two to ten weeks, you get it now???

I constantly urge the fascist faithful to Biden Booster up, they are so fucking stupid its just astonishing.... One other important little thingy folks must face, and that despite their willingness to deny, that is the "Deagle" presidential brief which was issued in 2014(for Obama), and again in 2019(Trump)which ominously forecast a reduction of nearly 220-million men, women, and children in the United States by 2025!!!

None of you, or at the least most of you are taking that seriously, you should be, because Deagle has always been the most respected product out of the US intelligence services, and its obvious they knew something that was NOT leaked to the media in either 2014 or 2019.

Yet I can easily fill in the blank spot, its obvious to me using hindsight, that they were forecasting such a precipitous decline due to "The Great Reset," they weren't just fucking around and having a laugh on folks, those people do not possess sense of humor, they were clearly answering an inquiry made by Obama into consequences, and they went ahead with it at his direction, but then Obama/Clinton got bushwhacked when Trump got elected, then Deagle doubled down on it in 2019 with Trump, which indicates that the plan was well advanced along the forecast path!

Just in case you folks don't get it, we have three years to go, and make no mistake, all they have to do is turn out the lights, and cease the food production and every fucking soul living in those cities is gonna be stone cold dead within two to ten weeks, you get it now???
And those of us who live in rural towns, grow big gardens, know the farmers who grow our meat and eggs and dairy, have big freezers and large pantries of home-canned goods, not to mention plenty of ammo, acreage and big machinery, wood stoves and generators, will sit back and watch the show.

Yes, we have, we knew from day one what was afoot, we warned tens of millions of fools that China did not do this, not on their own anyway, nope it emerged from deep within the national security apparatus of the United States, which wanted Trump, and more specifically the United States and its white hot economy permanently out of the way of the Chinese economy traitorous US billionaires were busy investing trillions of dollars into, they weren't doing so for shits an giggles, that same Deagle had long forecast that the Chinese economy would attain a size "five times larger" than the United States economy, and that is exactly what all of this is about, greed!!!

Ayep.

Pureblood here and going to stay this way.
Two chilhood friends of mine passed away in the last year of heart attacks in their late fifties. Granted they both had histories of heart and weight issues, but both were vaxxed and boosted and one wonders if they would still be alive if they didn't get the vaccine. :dunno:

In the end the shot didn't help them since they didn't die of Covid.

Based on my own personal risk assessment, I will remain with the Control Group and pass on the shot.

Folks the insurance industry let the cat out of the bag a year ago, they told Americans just what the fuck was going down, most refused to listen! Dr Peter Mccullough has repeatedly warned anyone with a set of ears what the fucking deal was, as a result of his selfless efforts, he went from the most published, well respected pediatric cardiologists in the world, to banned from twitter, google, youtube, and most other media sources, indeed he was reduced to appearing almost exclusively on Alex Jones radio/television broadcasts, and today he is totally vindicated. he told everyone that the jabs were killing you, some fast, some slow, but killing you, permanently erasing your immune systems, just as Bill Gates and his toady, Tony Fauci wanted the jabs to do! I am solidly convinced that the world entire is going to be witnessing the greatest human die off in all of human history. Folks would know about this if only they had paid attention to the utterly depraved things Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and all of the other members of the World Economic Forum were expressing in their speeches....

Just put down "natural causes". That is what they did when my brother died from chronic substance abuse that continued right up to the moment his heart gave out and he arrested while using.

Forum List

Back