University professors hand out extra credit points for attending Hillary rallies

University professors hand out extra credit points for attending Hillary rallies - Full article
Liberal professors were handing out extra credit to students who attended Hillary Clinton rallies.
Via Mike Cernovich:

College professors giving extra credit to students who attend Rotten Hillary rallies.pic.twitter.com/fiapMRDInp

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 11, 2016

Thoughts? I find it very unfair for Trump supporters who work and study just as hard. Unfair disadvantage
Nonsense.

There’s nothing ‘unfair’ about it.

Go to the Clinton event for your extra credit then go vote for Trump.
University professors hand out extra credit points for attending Hillary rallies - Full article
Liberal professors were handing out extra credit to students who attended Hillary Clinton rallies.
Via Mike Cernovich:

College professors giving extra credit to students who attend Rotten Hillary rallies.pic.twitter.com/fiapMRDInp

Thoughts? I find it very unfair for Trump supporters who work and study just as hard. Unfair disadvantage
Nonsense.

They should give extra credit to Trump rallies too to make it even.
Amen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
god bless you too

Via Mike Cernovich:

Nonsense.

real talk

Universities are promoting corruption by promoting Clinton for President. Hillary will make America a banana republic saturated by deception, injustice and the degeneration of American law and values.

Very sad.
did u just finish uni

Only students who depend on grade curves need extra credit
every student could use a little extra credit
Not really.

If you're a student who depends on the curve to get good grades then you need the extra credit if you can get an A without grades being curved you do not need the extra credit
true they dont need it but extra credit wouldnt hurt

Tell me does one point make your A worth more? No

Forum List

Back