University professors hand out extra credit points for attending Hillary rallies

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
University professors hand out extra credit points for attending Hillary rallies - Full article
Liberal professors were handing out extra credit to students who attended Hillary Clinton rallies.
Via Mike Cernovich:

College professors giving extra credit to students who attend Rotten Hillary rallies.pic.twitter.com/fiapMRDInp

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 11, 2016

Thoughts? I find it very unfair for Trump supporters who work and study just as hard. Unfair disadvantage

This is your source? I mean, I wouldn't put this sauce on my pasta. It's got nothing, just some words. No evidence, nothing.

From the Twitter source

"@Cernovich I got extra cred for seeing McCain in HS, think this is more just an intro PoliSci course trying to teach through examples."

University professors hand out extra credit points for attending Hillary rallies - Full article
Liberal professors were handing out extra credit to students who attended Hillary Clinton rallies.
Via Mike Cernovich:

College professors giving extra credit to students who attend Rotten Hillary rallies.pic.twitter.com/fiapMRDInp

Thoughts? I find it very unfair for Trump supporters who work and study just as hard. Unfair disadvantage
Nonsense.

There’s nothing ‘unfair’ about it.

Go to the Clinton event for your extra credit then go vote for Trump.

• Banned
Via Mike Cernovich:

Nonsense.

Via Mike Cernovich:

Nonsense.

They should give extra credit to Trump rallies too to make it even
Why does someone get extra points for liking one politician more than another.

From the Twitter source

"@Cernovich I got extra cred for seeing McCain in HS, think this is more just an intro PoliSci course trying to teach through examples."
Don'tcha know? There's a liberal conspiracy all over the country....professors all got together and arranged to give students extra credit ot attend a Clinton rally. LOL Couldn't possibly be that some political science professor in a city where there is a Clinton rally wanted students to see something of our political process...no, no...that would make too much sense.

Via Mike Cernovich:

love it now they need to do the same for trump rallies

Universities are promoting corruption by promoting Clinton for President. Hillary will make America a banana republic saturated by deception, injustice and the degeneration of American law and values.

Very sad.

Universities are promoting corruption by promoting Clinton for President. Hillary will make America a banana republic saturated by deception, injustice and the degeneration of American law and values.

Very sad.
agreed. its very sad

Via Mike Cernovich:

Nonsense.

Via Mike Cernovich:

Nonsense.

They should give extra credit to Trump rallies too to make it even.
Amen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Via Mike Cernovich:

correct

Via Mike Cernovich:

Nonsense.

Via Mike Cernovich:

Nonsense.

They should give extra credit to Trump rallies too to make it even.
Amen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
god bless

they should only get credit if they attend both and can write a page in support of each

Forum List

Back