University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity

really? I think I've thought them over quite a lot and I'm quite pleased that I'm able to discredit just about everything you say.
So, your complete hypocrisy, and utter dogmatism is intentional, then?
Stick it up your rear end, Dog. What I say is truly intentional and I don't find it one bit improper. Call me whatever you like.

Racial discrimination is A-ok when it's white people being discriminated against, especially if they're male.
Awwwww......you need a tissue?

Don't come crying to us when you need a white man's help doing man's work done like opening jars, building decks or rescuing your fat asses from burning buildings.
My ass is NOT fat.

Wake Forrest is a private institution, so I don’t really care what type of meeting restrictions they place on their staff. It’s silly, but none of my concern.
I gave a training recently and it was designed for certified teachers. My boss had a brain fart and invited some plebs. I had to have her pull it back because the content was not designed to cover everything the plebs need to learn.
It's like that. I don't see why that is "silly."

Wake Forrest is a private institution, so I don’t really care what type of meeting restrictions they place on their staff. It’s silly, but none of my concern.
I gave a training recently and it was designed for certified teachers. My boss had a brain fart and invited some plebs. I had to have her pull it back because the content was not designed to cover everything the plebs need to learn.

A training for people with specific credentials isn’t a comparable example in my opinion. Surely you can see a workshop whose goal is inclusivity all the while intentionally excluding certain staff is pretty rich, but this is a private school and they are free to manage their staff it whatever way they see fit.

Every year, the white boys whine that they weren't invited into the black boys' discussions. Poor babies.

Something tells me you'd be singing a different tune if the roles were reversed.
It runs both ways with this annual weekend of seminars. I'm not singing anything (and you should be glad of that).

Yes
Every year, the white boys whine that they weren't invited into the black boys' discussions. Poor babies.

So, you seem to be implying that it is "OK" today for whites to be discriminated against and that their protests are merely "whining".

Can you see now how some whites may have felt the same about blacks then, from around 1776 until the 1960's?
Why do you have a problem with slavery and the plight of blacks in Americas history if you feel this way today?

The only answer is that you are a true bigot ./ racist.

This is even lower and more disgusting than racism. It is virtue signaling for self hating centrism. Rather than simply going off to feed themselves to hungry lions they want to feed you and your kids to the Lions first and scream like stuck swine when you stop them.

Jo
Going to a seminar on racial awareness is 'feeding yourself and your kids to hungry lions?'
Okay

You seem to be on the wrong thread this thread is about not being allowed to attend.

Jo

A training for people with specific credentials isn’t a comparable example in my opinion. Surely you can see a workshop whose goal is inclusivity all the while intentionally excluding certain staff is pretty rich, but this is a private school and they are free to manage their staff it whatever way they see fit.
I'm not talking about the legality of it. Those "certain staff" would be white, right? Do you really think the black employees would feel as comfortable talking in front of them as if they were not there? I know if I were in their shoes, I would not want someone in the group I'm talking about sitting right there.

Considering how touchy people are at that campus and that there is no doubt going to be some frank discussion among the black faculty/staff about racism on campus, I think it is totally sensible to have it be a black only seminar. The "inclusion" part comes after everyone has vented their spleen and hashed out what indeed they mean.

I'm not talking about the legality of it. Those "certain staff" would be white, right? Do you really think the black employees would feel as comfortable talking in front of them as if they were not there? I know if I were in their shoes, I would not want someone in the group I'm talking about sitting right there.

Considering how touchy people are at that campus and that there is no doubt going to be some frank discussion among the black faculty/staff about racism on campus, I think it is totally sensible to have it be a black only seminar. The "inclusion" part comes after everyone has vented their spleen and hashed out what indeed they mean.
lol So if white people exclude black people because they are uncomfortable dealing with them, it's racism, but if black people exclude white people because they are uncomfortable dealing with them it magically becomes not racism. Get a clue, whenever you judge someone by their skin color or ethnicity or religion, etc., you are a racist.

lol So if white people exclude black people because they are uncomfortable dealing with them, it's racism, but if black people exclude white people because they are uncomfortable dealing with them it magically becomes not racism. Get a clue, whenever you judge someone by their skin color or ethnicity or religion, etc., you are a racist.
It is a listening session. Whatever that means. But it is a short get together to talk about issues apparently about race and I see no problem with it and I see no discrimination involved, just as if there were sessions for women to talk about misogyny on campus I would not expect men to be allowed.
IT MAKES SENSE.

It is a listening session. Whatever that means. But it is a short get together to talk about issues apparently about race and I see no problem with it and I see no discrimination involved, just as if there were sessions for women to talk about misogyny on campus I would not expect men to be allowed.
IT MAKES SENSE.
Anytime you judge someone on the basis of skin color or ethnicity or gender etc., that is racism, so what you are saying is that not all racism acts are bad, but who decides what kind of racism is good or bad? If you exclude men from a discussion about misogyny, you are a sexist, a racist in its broadest meaning. Perhaps some men would have more insight into misogyny than some of the women attending so why exclude all men?

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity | The College Fix
Wake Forest University is hosting a series of “listening sessions” for faculty and staff of color that aim to advance inclusion efforts on campus.

NWO!
Yes you are a moron for this thought, yes you are a moron because your white guilt begged for this!!...its what you all wanted it's what you are all getting the best part is the pathetically stupid pay thousands per year for your kid to be a leftist , communistic asshole lol and you gotta live in the world these assholes create !!
We have to have this conversation every year, don't we, when Wake Forest has their annual racial awareness discussions?
220 or 440 race?
You’re old. It’s been all metric for forty years already. 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200...

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity | The College Fix
Wake Forest University is hosting a series of “listening sessions” for faculty and staff of color that aim to advance inclusion efforts on campus.

NWO!
Yes you are a moron for this thought, yes you are a moron because your white guilt begged for this!!...its what you all wanted it's what you are all getting the best part is the pathetically stupid pay thousands per year for your kid to be a leftist , communistic asshole lol and you gotta live in the world these assholes create !!
We have to have this conversation every year, don't we, when Wake Forest has their annual racial awareness discussions?
220 or 440 race?
You’re old. It’s been all metric for forty years already. 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200...
I confess I am old..

Fuck you....
Nobody wants to be there..
What they're pointing out of that they are
Not allowed to have whites only events.
Not that they even want that.... It's the glaring double standard.

Jo
Right. I know exactly what they're up to with that argument, so don't pretend it's anything but malicious slandering. KKK-ers still smarting from not being allowed to hang those nig-ers anymore.
It seems that Black people are hanging themselves as well as others without any help.

Yes, people complaining about being discriminated against are just poor babies aren't they. I guess every woman who complains about sexism and the perceived gender pay gap is just a whining poor baby, right?
Old lady is all about racial and gender provelege, but unfortunately, you have three strikes against you .You are Asian, an identity she MOST wants to hamper in your ability to get ahead .You are white.
, which makes you the oppressor who must be put in his place. You are male, which she just, plain hates.

Unfortunately, you just don't happen to be an identity for which she seeks privilege.

Yes, people complaining about being discriminated against are just poor babies aren't they. I guess every woman who complains about sexism and the perceived gender pay gap is just a whining poor baby, right?

I think OldLady is a fairly typical self absorbed Prog snowflake.
They don't seem to have the capacity to empathize with others. There is only one legitimate POV,....theirs.

Which explains why to them, Trump MUST be impeached.

NWO!

As a Honky, this does not bother me in the least. If the brothers want to discuss black business with their own, that's their own affair.

Why the hell should I care?

I'm articulate in Jive, I could certainly understand what they are talking about, but if they want to tell me what's up, they will.

IT MAKES SENSE.
Anytime you judge someone on the basis of skin color or ethnicity or gender etc., that is racism, so what you are saying is that not all racism acts are bad, but who decides what kind of racism is good or bad? If you exclude men from a discussion about misogyny, you are a sexist, a racist in its broadest meaning. Perhaps some men would have more insight into misogyny than some of the women attending so why exclude all men?
It is not racist to invite the faculty/staff of color to a session to talk about race issues on campus. They are apparently there to talk about whether they've experienced racism on campus from some of the white coworkers or students. It is step one, exploratory.
And it is ridiculous to say that men would be helpful in a women's group discussing misogyny. Sure, at some point that happens. It doesn't happen when the group first discusses what they've seen and experienced.
The campus "listening sessions" are for a particular group's input and I am perplexed why anyone would think that having the racists in the room would be helpful in this case.

Old lady is all about racial and gender provelege, but unfortunately, you have three strikes against you .You are Asian, an identity she MOST wants to hamper in your ability to get ahead .You are white.
, which makes you the oppressor who must be put in his place. You are male, which she just, plain hates.

Unfortunately, you just don't happen to be an identity for which she seeks privilege.
I sure hope everyone who reads this thread understands that Dogmaphobe is making up shit fast and furious about how I think and what I believe. If you want to know what I think and believe, just ask. Or read my posts--they never come close to expressing the bullshit Dogmaphobe pretends to be an expert on knowing about me.

Forum List

Back