Universal Spiritual Qualities

You can post whatever you want, dear. :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement, Sweetie, but I do that regardless if some become pissy and petty about it or not.
hug.gif

As do I, such as when you arrogantly choose to tell me to read a book and commented on how I should post on this board, as if you are some kind of an authority on it. As I said in my neg rep, when I want your advice I'll ask for it. So, pissy and petty is in the eye of the beholder, so our feelings are quite mutual. :eusa_angel:

You can post whatever you want, dear. :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement, Sweetie, but I do that regardless if some become pissy and petty about it or not.
hug.gif

As do I, such as when you arrogantly choose to tell me to read a book and commented on how I should post on this board, as if you are some kind of an authority on it. As I said in my neg rep, when I want your advice I'll ask for it. So, pissy and petty is in the eye of the beholder, so our feelings are quite mutual. :eusa_angel:

Divine Wind is well read and open minded. It's too bad you don't see his positive qualities.

I do.

A neg rep from Newby on this post: You're advice was not requested, or needed.

I responded with this neg rep: Your petty and hostile character reveals your true nature.

Um... so what? I very rarely neg rep on this board, I've been here for years and have handed out a total of maybe 7 or 8, so you should feel very special. :cool:

American GOP Moderate my ass.... :lol:

I feel very special too, Newby. I must have at least six of your 7 or 8 neg reps!

(jk)

A neg rep from Newby on this post: You're advice was not requested, or needed.

I responded with this neg rep: Your petty and hostile character reveals your true nature.

Um... so what? I very rarely neg rep on this board, I've been here for years and have handed out a total of maybe 7 or 8, so you should feel very special. :cool:

I feel very special too, Newby. I must have at least six of your 7 or 8 neg reps!

(jk)

Maybe 3 tops, and after all of the nasty insinuations you have made about what I think and what I would want, or what I would do, they're well deserved.

hug.gif

Divine Wind is well read and open minded. It's too bad you don't see his positive qualities.

I do.

You only see them because you agree with him. :lol: When you are open minded and see the positive qualities of those you don't agree with, then you might have something to be proud of. :eusa_whistle:

I do.

You only see them because you agree with him. :lol: When you are open minded and see the positive qualities of those you don't agree with, then you might have something to be proud of. :eusa_whistle:
I see positive qualities in lots of people I disagree with, even you.

(jk)

Maybe 3 tops, and after all of the nasty insinuations you have made about what I think and what I would want, or what I would do, they're well deserved.

You've said far worse things to me than anything I've ever said to you. You said I'm a hater and I want to kill all Christians.

That is absolutely not true, even for the dominionists, Scott Lively and Martin Ssempa of "kill gays" fame.

You don't just disagree with me, you attack my person. You have called me a "bitch", a "liar", a "hater", a "bigot"and a "bad buddhist", to just to name a few.

I've pointed out that you have defended the dominionists, Ssempa and Lively. It saddens me. I really thought of you as a moderate until I saw you deny they are harmful.

Last edited:

(jk)

You've said far worse things to me than anything I've ever said to you. You said I'm a hater and I want to kill all Christians.

That is absolutely not true, even for the dominionists, Scott Lively and Martin Ssempa of "kill gays" fame.

You don't just disagree with me, you attack my person.

I've pointed out that you have defended the dominionists, Ssempa and Lively. It saddens me. I really thought of you as a moderate until I saw you deny they are harmful.

:banghead: Yeah, I said that after you made the comment that I wanted to see all gays dead and that I agreed with the Ugandan legislation when I never said any such thing. How does it feel to have words put into your mouth that you've never said?? So, don't even go there Sky, I can go back to conversations years ago where I've told you my stance and because you didn't agree with me on something else, you made wild, inane accusations against me that weren't even remotely true. You go too far, you don't understand the meaning of the word reasonable, it's like trying to have a conversation with a 5 years old who's just never going to grasp what is being said.

:banghead: Yeah, I said that after you made the comment that I wanted to see all gays dead and that I agreed with the Ugandan legislation when I never said any such thing. How does it feel to have words put into your mouth that you've never said?? So, don't even go there Sky, I can go back to conversations years ago where I've told you my stance and because you didn't agree with me on something else, you made wild, inane accusations against me that weren't even remotely true. You go too far, you don't understand the meaning of the word reasonable, it's like trying to have a conversation with a 5 years old who's just never going to grasp what is being said.

What else could I possibly think about you when you defend Ssempa and Lively, and called me a liar for pointing out the truth, that the legislation, indeed, calls for the execution of gay people, NOT JUST persons with HIV.

Yes, you're right. I go too far sometimes. I feel pushed when you and your friends gang up on me.

When you defend people who call for the execution of gays, when you deny the truth of the legislation and you call me a liar for pointing it out, what do you expect me to think?

It makes me think you are more loyal to the label "christian" even when evil posers, like Ssempa and Lively, don the "christian" word.

Why you feel personally attacked when I am pointing specifically to certain groups who call themselves "christian" whether they act like it or not is a mystery to me.

It's been very hurtful to me, that you side with them, and you get on my case when I asked Marie to back off on her proselytizing.

I find your loyalty to your friends very inspiring. I just wish I was still one of them.

Last edited:

What else could I possibly think about you when you defend Ssempa and Lively, and called me a liar for pointing out the truth, that the legislation, indeed, calls for the execution of gay people, NOT JUST persons with HIV.

Yes, you're right. I go too far sometimes. I feel pushed when you and your friends gang up on me.

When you defend people who call for the execution of gays, when you deny the truth of the legislation and you call me a liar for pointing it out, what do you expect me to think?

It makes me think you are more loyal to the label "christian" even when evil posers, like Ssempa and Lively, don the "christian" word.

Why you feel personally attacked when I am pointing specifically to certain groups who call themselves "christian" whether they act like it or not is a mystery to me.

It's been very hurtful to me, that you side with them, and you get on my case when I asked Marie to back off on her proselytizing.

I find your loyalty to your friends very inspiring. I just wish I was still one of them.

I didn't defend them anymore than you defend muslims. I don't care who they are or what they do, I simply stated that they're insignificant nobodies. You're the one that continues to imply otherwise, insinuating that they're the wave of the future and that they have any influence with anyone whatsoever. I just find your total infatuation with them ridiculous.

Marie wasn't 'proselytising', she was stating her opinions and her beliefs, and you're damn right I'll support her right to say them. You're the one who wants to silence people, not me. Why else do you go on and on about these marginalized people that no one cares about or listens too other than you?

And then when I won't be 'as concerned' about these people as you are, then all of a sudden that means that I'm 100% behind them. Give me a break.

and its not. I have very little contact with newby...she is not on my friends list.. and we rarely if ever speak in public...and never in PM. So... how does that add up with your last statement other then assumption on your part?
[/COLOR]

Hey Newby.

There seems to be some confusion about this statement i made. Is there anything here that i do not represent as correct?

Do you and i have any other contact other then and occasional rep comment and a thank you back? Do we have convos in PM....has all of our contact been in VM's (visitors messages)

just wondering ...for clarity.

and its not. I have very little contact with newby...she is not on my friends list.. and we rarely if ever speak in public...and never in PM. So... how does that add up with your last statement other then assumption on your part?
[/COLOR]

Hey Newby.

There seems to be some confusion about this statement i made. Is there anything here that i do not represent as correct?

Do you and i have any other contact other then and occasional rep comment and a thank you back? Do we have convos in PM....has all of our contact been in VM's (visitors messages)

100% correct, we've only ever talked publically on the board, and even at that not very often. I've pos repped you a few times and left visitor messages, and that's about it. I'm not a PM type of person, I really don't PM on a regular basis with anyone on this board.

[/COLOR]

Hey Newby.

100% correct, we've only ever talked publically on the board, and even at that not very often. I've pos repped you a few times and left visitor messages, and that's about it. I'm not a PM type of person, I really don't PM on a regular basis with anyone on this board.

Thanks for the clarity.

I didn't defend them anymore than you defend muslims. I don't care who they are or what they do, I simply stated that they're insignificant nobodies. You're the one that continues to imply otherwise, insinuating that they're the wave of the future and that they have any influence with anyone whatsoever. I just find your total infatuation with them ridiculous.

Marie wasn't 'proselytising', she was stating her opinions and her beliefs, and you're damn right I'll support her right to say them. You're the one who wants to silence people, not me. Why else do you go on and on about these marginalized people that no one cares about or listens too other than you?

And then when I won't be 'as concerned' about these people as you are, then all of a sudden that means that I'm 100% behind them. Give me a break.

Marie admitted she wants everyone to be a christian, including me. She attacked Buddhism and personally used my history as a weapon against me. She stated that Buddhism wasn't working for me. That is completely arrogant. Marie admitted she was proseltyizing.

Posters proselytize here. When someone gets in my face, like Marie did, in public, which was completely humiliating to me, I have right to say something. You don't have to like it or agree with my view. Marie can continue to go la la la bible passage all she wishes. She has finally got the message to leave me alone with it. I admire that in her. I don't admire the way you can't let go of it. Why haven't YOU? I could give a shit if Marie talks about God or the bible, I care when she personally attacks me and my religion.

These "marginalized" people that you don't care about are the gay people in Africa. I listen to them. I follow the stories, such as the one about the lesbian activist in Africa who was gang raped, beaten brutally and stabbed 25 times.

This is my family. I owe it to the memory of my father to advocate for gay people against the oppression and violence of religious extremism.

Considering I spent a long time giving you some personal history, it blows my mind that you question my right to talk about issues that concern me.

I'm happy you are loyal to your friends. I wish I was one of them.

Last edited:

Marie admitted she wants everyone to be a christian, including me. She attacked Buddhism and personally used my history as a weapon against me. She stated that Buddhism wasn't working for me. That is completely arrogant.

Posters proselytize here. When someone gets in my face, like Marie did, in public, which was completely humiliating to me, I have right to say something. You don't to like it or agree with my view. Marie can continue to go la la la bible passage all she wishes. She has finally got the message to leave me alone with it. I admire that n her. I don't admire the way you can't let go of it. Why haven't YOU? I could give a shit if Marie talks about God or the bible, I care when she personally attacks me and my religion.

These "marginalized" people that you don't care about are the gay people in Africa. I listen to them. I follow the stories, such as the one about the lesbian activist in Africa who was gang raped, beaten brutally and stabbed 25 times.

This is my family. I owe it to the memory of my father to advocate for gay people against the oppression and violence of religious extremism.

Considering I spent a long time giving you some personal history, it blows my mind that you question my right to talk about issues that concern me.

The people that I said were marginalized were the 'christians' that you keep talking about that are supposedly preaching death of any kind towards gays, not the gay people themselves. No wonder you're always so confused.

Marie admitted she wants everyone to be a christian, including me. She attacked Buddhism and personally used my history as a weapon against me. She stated that Buddhism wasn't working for me. That is completely arrogant.

Posters proselytize here. When someone gets in my face, like Marie did, in public, which was completely humiliating to me, I have right to say something. You don't to like it or agree with my view. Marie can continue to go la la la bible passage all she wishes. She has finally got the message to leave me alone with it. I admire that n her. I don't admire the way you can't let go of it. Why haven't YOU? I could give a shit if Marie talks about God or the bible, I care when she personally attacks me and my religion.

The people that I said were marginalized were the 'christians' that you keep talking about that are supposedly preaching death of any kind towards gays, not the gay people themselves. No wonder you're always so confused.

Pardon me if I mistook your meaning. I am not ALWAYS confused. That's a lie.

The same people you think are "marginal" have an enormous following. Far be it from me, to have you look into them.

To you, they may seem no big deal, but to African gay people they mean death. African gay people matter to me. Middle Eastern gay people matter to me.

All people matter to me. I am heartbroken when I see religion justifying violence.

Last edited:

The same people you think are "marginal" have an enormous following. Far be it from me, to have you look into them.

To you, they may seem no big deal, but to African gay people they mean death. African gay people matter to me. Middle Eastern gay people matter to me.

All people matter to me. I am heartbroken when I see religion justifying violence.

Bullshit. What's 'enormous'? Why don't you give a percentage of christians that follow these idiots, so we can see how you define 'enormous'?

Bullshit. What's 'enormous'? Why don't you give a percentage of christians that follow these idiots, so we can see how you define 'enormous'?

I'd call enormous millions. You never open a link I provide. I've already listed which groups are dominionist. Check out yourself.

Oh, wait, you won't. You don't care if America becomes a theocracy as long as it isn't a muslim one.

America is much more likely to become a "born again" theocracy than a muslim one.

Forum List

Back