Universal Spiritual Qualities

I see. Not only do you deny there was any "kill gays" legislation, you actually support it. US evangelicals played a HUGE role in this.

That's exactly how I remembered your position.

Uganda’s infamous “Kill The Gays” bill, which would provide the death penalty for the “crime” of being gay, is about to become law, based upon current reports and the surrounding political situation in the staunchly conservative and Christian East African country. The bill has been debated in the Uganda Parliament for the past two days, and may come to a vote in the next 24 hours, which is when the current session of Parliament concludes.

Death Penalty For Being Gay: Uganda Kill The Gays Bill Soon To Be Law? | The New Civil Rights Movement

It wasn't for the crime 'of being gay', it was for knowingly spreading aids to others, basically giving them a death sentence without any choice or having done anything wrong other than have sex with the wrong person.

You're wrong about that. You support gay people being executed for the "crime" of being gay.

Fuck you, Sky. I never said any such thing, you're a lying, dishonest hack. You can't even make a point without making false accusations about people. You're pathetic.

Senyonjo expects the bill to move forward, though it may be amended to remove the death penalty and instead imprison those convicted of homosexuality to seven years in prison. Those who “aids, abets, counsels or procures another to engage of acts of homosexuality” also face seven years in prison. “Landlords who rent rooms or homes to homosexuals also could get seven years,” noted the Associated Press.
Uganda?s ?Kill the Gays? Bill On Track for Passage | Religion Dispatches

It wasn't for the crime 'of being gay', it was for knowingly spreading aids to others, basically giving them a death sentence without any choice or having done anything wrong other than have sex with the wrong person.

You're wrong about that. You support gay people being executed for the "crime" of being gay.

Fuck you, Sky. I never said any such thing, you're a lying, dishonest hack. You can't even make a point without making false accusations about people. You're pathetic.

Fuck you back. You NEVER said anything AGAINST this legislation except to lie about it and say it's only to kill people who have given someone else AIDS. It includes HIV positive people AND anyone who is having sex with a person of the same sex.

YOU have MINIMIZED, DENIED, CRITICISED and MOCKED ME for bringing the truth about this evil being proposed in God's name by a Christian pastor.

Fuck YOU Newby. Christianity is toxic for gay people. YOU are fucking ignorant. DENIAL is not a river in Egypt.

"In Uganda, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill, if enacted, would broaden the criminalisation of homosexuality by introducing the death penalty for people who have previous convictions, are HIV-positive, or engage in sexual acts with people of the same sex or with those under 18 years of age. The bill also includes provisions for Ugandans who engage in same-sex sexual relations outside of Uganda, asserting that they may be extradited for punishment back to Uganda, and includes penalties for individuals, companies, media organisations, or non-governmental organisations that support LGBT rights."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Bill

NOTE: "OR ENGAGE IN SEXUAL ACTS WITH PEOPLE OF THE SAME SEX"

Don't you call ME a liar.

Last edited:
The proposed legislation in Uganda, has been noted by several news agencies to be inspired by American evangelical Christians. A special motion to introduce the legislation was passed a month after a two-day conference was held in which three American Christians asserted that homosexuality was a direct threat to the cohesion of African families.

Wikepedia used 75 different sources for their article.

Last edited:
"Uganda’s 9th Parliament appears to be acting quickly to ensure that the country’s now infamous Anti-Homosexuality Bill gets a hearing as soon as possible, and perhaps as early as the end of August.

Uganda’s 8th Parliament failed to pass the Anti-Homosexuality Bill, nicknamed the Kill the Gays bill for its death penalty provision for repeat offenders, before the end of its tenure in May of this year. However, lawmakers seem keen to make up for lost time with Dr. Warren Throckmorton, a close follower of the bill’s progress, reporting that MP Hon. Otto Odonga told him in a recent phone call the legislation will be resurrected by lawmakers perhaps as soon as “by the end of August.”

Though the 8th Parliament consistently flirted with the idea of striking the death penalty, that provision was never actually removed and therefore it still sits alongside the legislation’s other grave breaches of human rights, which include:

A 7-year jail sentence for consenting adults who have gay sex;

A life sentence for people in same-sex marriages;

Extradition and prosecution of LGBT Ugandans living abroad;

The death penalty for adults who have gay sex with minors or people with disabilities, consensual or no, or who communicate HIV via gay sex, regardless of condom usage or consent;

Jail for anyone who doesn’t report suspected gay people within 24 hours;

A ban on the “promotion” of homosexuality so open-ended that it would endanger HIV/AIDS treatment and sexual health clinics in the country and could effectively exclude gay people from petitioning the courts by making those representing them liable for criminal action;

A mandate to break all ties with international commitments and laws opposing the Anti-Homosexuality Bill."

Read more: Uganda's 'Kill the Gays' Bill Set to Return | Care2 Causes

KEEP CALLING ME A LIAR NEWBY.

Last edited:
I see. Not only do you deny there was any "kill gays" legislation, you actually support it.

Just and FYI... you dont have to be gay to have AIDS....and then knowingly spread it around.

Duh, I didn't know that. I thought you had to be gay to have AIDS....hahaha

You deny it too.

You support "kill gays" legislation?

BYE

I support prosecuting anyone with a deadly disease knowingly passing it on.... gay or not.

That is not "kill gay" legislation.

"Gays and lesbians in Uganda are not the only ones living in fear for their lives in Africa. According to news reports from Ghana, “the Western Region Minister Paul Evans Aidoo has ordered the immediate arrest of all homosexuals in the region.”

Apparently, the only “human right” gays and lesbians have, is the right to pray away the gay, saying “as Christians we are not stigmatizing homosexuals and do not want them to be victimized. But, we want to accept them and provide the necessary help they may require to heal them.”
Ghana Moves to Arrest Gays and Lesbians | Religion Dispatches

Just and FYI... you dont have to be gay to have AIDS....and then knowingly spread it around.

Duh, I didn't know that. I thought you had to be gay to have AIDS....hahaha

You deny it too.

You support "kill gays" legislation?

BYE

I support prosecuting anyone with a deadly disease knowingly passing it on.... gay or not.

That is not "kill gay" legislation.

Yes, it is because it is NOT just people who are knowingly HIV positive and not informing their mates.

It is ALL people who are gay.

Read the links please. I realize it doesn't matter to you but it matters alot to me.

I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

"In Uganda, the Anti-Homosexuality Bill, if enacted, would broaden the criminalisation of homosexuality by introducing the death penalty for people who have previous convictions, are HIV-positive, or engage in sexual acts with people of the same sex or with those under 18 years of age.

Last edited:
Love
Compassion
Joy
Equanimity

In Buddhism, these four have specific meanings. What are the qualities you identify as univeral.

Universal emotions among humans, perhaps, but not necessarily the Universe. I think the only universal quality in the Natural Universe is "Truth". Defined as true reality and not merely the perception of what we think it is.

Stop calling me a liar, Newby.

Is that addressed to me?

If so, why do you think I'm calling you a liar? I'm not and didn't even imply it. Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is calling you a liar?

Second, is it enlightened to make wild assumptions and call people names?

Stop calling me a liar, Newby.

Is that addressed to me?

If so, why do you think I'm calling you a liar? I'm not and didn't even imply it. Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is calling you a liar?

Second, is it enlightened to make wild assumptions and call people names?

You ASSUMED I meant that post to you. I meant it to a poster named NEWBY who is inaccurately calling me a liar.

You ASSUMED I meant that post to you. I meant it to a poster named NEWBY who is inaccurately calling me a liar.

No assumption. I asked a question since due to a lack of knowledge.
Asking questions is a path to enlightenment.
m7yt5l.gif

As for trollish posters, my humble suggestion is to ignore them. Intelligent posters recognize them for what they are and posters who refuse to recognize them or cannot are not worth your time.

"You're a sick person, and you owe me an apology for saying that I support someone being executed for being gay. I've never said that, never implied that, never thought that. So, bitch, retract it right now." (Neg rep from Newby)

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your position.

1. You called me a liar about the "kill gays" legislation. If you read what I've linked closely, you will see, the bill does indeed call for the execution of anyone having sex with a person of the same gender.

2. You denied the truth about that bill, and you said, essentially, that you support it. You mistakenly think it's only to punish HIV positive people who deliberately have sex with someone without informing of their status. It's much more malignant than that.

3. You PILE scorn, contempt and ridicule on me, a lesbian, who is naturally very alarmed about this legislation, and the other one like it in Ghana. This genocidal legislation was provoked by Western Christian Evangelicals, like Scott Lively. A Christian that you blow off. You're lucky that way. You're not in his sights.

4. You don't care about Christians who do these kinds of things. I haven't heard you, until now, DENY that you do NOT support the execution of gays. You've been blowing me off about this issue for six months.

Again, I am sorry if I misunderstood. A friend would have said something like, "I can see that is scary for you, but there are more Christians like me, who will make sure nothing like that happens."

I think YOU owe Me an apology too. I am right about this legislation.

I retract that YOU personally, want to execute gays. I think you've been mad enough at me to wish me harm, but I misunderstood your position. I hope you can understand why.

You've been giving me nothing but crap for six months.

Last edited:
You're a sick person, and you owe me an apology for saying that I support someone being executed for being gay. I've never said that, never implied that, never thought that. So, bitch, retract it right now. (Neg rep from Newby)

1. You called me a liar about the "kill gays" legislation. If you read what I've linked closely you will the bill does indeed call for the execution of anyone having sex with a person of the same gender.

2. You denied the truth about that bill, and you said, essentially, that you support it. You mistakenly think it's only to punish HIV positive people who deliberately have sex with someone without informing of their status.

3. You PILE scorn, contempt and ridicule on me, a lesbian, who is naturally very alarmed about this legislation, and the other one like it in Ghana. This genocidal legislation was provoked by Western Christian Evangelicals, like Scott Lively.

4. You don't care about Christians who do these kinds of things. I haven't heard you, until now, DENY that you do NOT support the execution of gays. You've been blowing me off about this issue for six months.

Again, I am sorry if I misunderstood. A friend would have said something like, "I can see that is scary for you, but there are more Christians like me, who will make sure nothing like that happens."

I retract that YOU personally, want to execute gays. I think you've been mad enough at me to wish me harm, but I misunderstood your position. I hope you can understand why.

You live in this country...... and not subject to what goes on in other countries.

Again.... it is ironic that you do not fear islam in the same way you do with what is only, at this point..."proposed" and not practiced.

I am pretty damn sure that newby would stand up and fight to the death if any such as you call it "gay genocide" was proposed here. Until it is happening in THIS country....you have nothing to be scared of.

You're a sick person, and you owe me an apology for saying that I support someone being executed for being gay. I've never said that, never implied that, never thought that. So, bitch, retract it right now. (Neg rep from Newby)

1. You called me a liar about the "kill gays" legislation. If you read what I've linked closely you will the bill does indeed call for the execution of anyone having sex with a person of the same gender.

2. You denied the truth about that bill, and you said, essentially, that you support it. You mistakenly think it's only to punish HIV positive people who deliberately have sex with someone without informing of their status.

3. You PILE scorn, contempt and ridicule on me, a lesbian, who is naturally very alarmed about this legislation, and the other one like it in Ghana. This genocidal legislation was provoked by Western Christian Evangelicals, like Scott Lively.

You live in this country...... and not subject to what goes on in other countries.

Again.... it is ironic that you do not fear islam in the same way you do with what is only, at this point..."proposed" and not practiced.

I am pretty damn sure that newby would stand up and fight to the death if any such as you call it "gay genocide" was proposed here. Until it is happening in THIS country....you have nothing to be scared of.

Again, you blow me off and tell me this is nothing to worry about. Too bad. I am worried. American evangelicals went to West Africa and stirred up hatred against gays by blaming us for AIDS. AIDS in Africa is a primarily heterosexual disease.

I am scared. If you want to ridicule for that, so be it. This was AMERICAN CHRISTIAN INSTIGATED.

If American Christians are starting their genocide of gays in Africa, how long do think it will take for the American public to wake up about this?

There is no reason for me to trust Newby to stand up for gay people. She hasn't listened to me about it EVER. She has been calling me a liar for six months.

Fuck that.

There is no reason on earth for me to think Newby would come to my defense. She's done nothing but personally attack me for six months. And what do you do? Support her. You have ZIP compassion for gay people. Their whole mission was to make it seem that GAY people, NOT AIDS, is a thureat to African families. And you know what? The Christians don't support condom distribution. The men have sex with prostitutes and contract HIV from them, primarily. But who do they want to KILL? Gay people.

Muslims are just as bad, but none of them have harmed me in America. Christians have. The same people that blast Muslims, could give a shit that Christians in America contributed greatly to this genocidal legislation in Uganda.

The Scott Lively crowd is on a world wide mission to "drop the nuclear bomb" on homosexuality.

Last edited:
"You're a sick person, and you owe me an apology for saying that I support someone being executed for being gay. I've never said that, never implied that, never thought that. So, bitch, retract it right now." (Neg rep from Newby)
I think people who neg rep are petty little people who lack proper education and social skills. They should read this book: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1439167346/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0671723650&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1Z72MTGTXX7MTAKPDD8F]Amazon.com: How To Win Friends and Influence People (9781439167342): Dale Carnegie: Books[/ame]

I retract that YOU personally, want to execute gays.

Agreed s/he owes you an apology.

Again, you blow me off and tell me this is nothing to worry about. Too bad. I am worried. American evangelicals went to West Africa and stirred up hatred against gays by blaming us for AIDS. AIDS in Africa is a primarily heterosexual disease.

I am scared. If you want to ridicule for that, so be it. This was AMERICAN CHRISTIAN INSTIGATED.

If American Christians are starting their genocide of gays in Africa, how long do think it will take for the American public to wake up about this?

There is no reason for me to trust Newby to stand up for gay people. She hasn't listened to me about it EVER. She has been calling me a liar for six months.

Fuck that.

There is no reason on earth for me to think Newby would come to my defense. She's done nothing but personally attack me for six months. And what do you do? Support her. You have ZIP compassion for gay people. Their whole mission was to make it seem that GAY people, NOT AIDS, is a thureat to African families. And you know what? The Christians don't support condom distribution. The men have sex with prostitutes and contract HIV from them, primarily. But who do they want to KILL? Gay people.

Muslims are just as bad, but none of them have harmed me in America. Christians have. The same people that blast Muslims, could give a shit that Christians in America contributed greatly to this genocidal legislation in Uganda.

The Scott Lively crowd is on a world wide mission to "drop the nuclear bomb" on homosexuality.

I am not blowing you off... nor am i sticking up for what any missionaries do. In my opinion any "spreading of the word" of any religions is BAD.

I am saying that it is interesting that you fear what is going on two countries in africa.. and not so concerned about islam. In my opinion.... you should be more scared if muslims. Just because you have not had bad experiences with them does not mean that you would not. This country is mostly christian. I am sure you would be much worse off in a muslim country. And PLEASE do not ever go to one.... in my opinion you would not be safe.

I suggest you ask newby if she would fight for your rights if a gay genocide was proposed. I dont think you give her enough credit for her humanity.

LOL...i have zip compassion for gay people? I dont think you know me very well at all well enough to come to that conclusion.

What is a threat is men and their dicks. Anything that will interfere with them fucking what they want is bad. So condoms are bad. Personally i am surprised they did not blame women for aids...

Fuck that.

I am not blowing you off... nor am i sticking up for what any missionaries do. In my opinion any "spreading of the word" of any religions is BAD.

I am saying that it is interesting that you fear what is going on two countries in africa.. and not so concerned about islam. In my opinion.... you should be more scared if muslims. Just because you have not had bad experiences with them does not mean that you would not. This country is mostly christian. I am sure you would be much worse off in a muslim country. And PLEASE do not ever go to one.... in my opinion you would not be safe.

I suggest you ask newby if she would fight for your rights if a gay genocide was proposed. I dont think you give her enough credit for her humanity.

LOL...i have zip compassion for gay people? I dont think you know me very well at all well enough to come to that conclusion.

What is a threat is men and their dicks. Anything that will interfere with them fucking what they want is bad. So condoms are bad. Personally i am surprised they did not blame women for aids...

I'm not surprised homosexuals were blamed.

I think the issue for me, with Muslims, is I feel more oppressed as a woman, by Muslims than I do as a lesbian. That's because I traveled in Muslim areas in Asia, and I felt more oppressed as a woman, there, than an invisible lesbian.

I really can't explain it. You don't know what my experiences have been with Christians and I am not free to tell you. My grudge with Christianity goes WAY back, before I even knew I was a lesbian.

YOu don't think I give Newby enough credit for her humanity? That's probably true. I've been too mad at her for telling me I'm a liar about that legislation.

I don't think you give ME enough credit for my humanity. I'm vulnerable on this issue, and people want to just pummel me about it.

I fight for justice for gay people in memory of my father.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back