Univ. of Wisconsin Madison offers free tampons in men's bathroom

Now "men" who don't have a penis and menstruate have tampons. They aren't men but what can you do? Men, that is real men, whose assholes have been stretched to anal leakage can stick a tampon up their butts. It's a win win for degenerates.

I would imagine its the opposite, females who use the mens bathroom who identify as males and have not had a sex change.

Now "men" who don't have a penis and menstruate have tampons. They aren't men but what can you do? Men, that is real men, whose assholes have been stretched to anal leakage can stick a tampon up their butts. It's a win win for degenerates.

It can help with diarrhea too.

I wonder what the male students think about them being in there, the ones who really are male that is.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. How many do the authority people think are going to be used exactly?

University of Wisconsin-Madison offers free tampons in men’s bathrooms

Aren't you proud we have idiots enough they aren't even smart enough to realize this is what their tax dollars go for.

Society has fallen so deep into the hole they can't even see Rome has fallen we know what comes next.

Someday you'll be old and have 'roids so bad they'll dangle twixt yer feet if you run around bareassed. Then you'll appreciate what the University is doing. After you've tripped over them a few times.

I wonder if the LGBT community will make a tampon campaign. I wouldn't be surprised.What do men think about the transgender bathroom issue, would you be fine with a woman that wants to be a man using the men's locker rooms and bathrooms ?

Thoughts from a male perspective ?

Forum List

Back