Univ of Alabama EXPELS student for using racial slurs

yes, because i am sure its school policy not to speak your mind outside of school. Especially on personal social accounts.
I hope next, public schools start expelling kids for their facebook posts
I am sure the totalitarians will love it!
Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
Id rather have a bunch of racists with freedom than a totalitarian society where people can only say a predetermined list of words and thoughts.

Racism IS morally wrong.

yes, because i am sure its school policy not to speak your mind outside of school. Especially on personal social accounts.
Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
It's become a term of endearment for white people. Only they can use it.

I'm white, I don't use it, nor have I ever heard that I could use it.

Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
Id rather have a bunch of racists with freedom than a totalitarian society where people can only say a predetermined list of words and thoughts.

Racism IS morally wrong.
Morals are subjective. I do however believe it is ignorant.

TN, we all deserve a modicum of respect as human beings, regardless of what "group" we have been roped into by another group. For a university to insist on that by its students does not seem fascist to me. Racism is corrosive and unhelpful to our society and there is no reason to welcome its soapbox into the public forum.
And totalitarianism isnt corrosive and unhelpful? LOL
Shall we discuss human history or no? :D
It wasnt even a school function. Thats some damn bullshit.
Are you giving your students punishment when they say something you dont agree with, when they are in their own homes?
Posting a rant on social media is not speaking "in their own homes."
I never would "punish" a student for voicing his/her opinion, but if someone started ranting a racist tirade, I would give a lecture on respect and yes, I would forbid "n*gger" in my classroom. I have plenty of students -- even some of our coworkers -- that are very conservative. We listen respectfully. So around here, students know to speak respectfully because that's how they are treated.
What about cracker or gook or beaner?
I'd give a student the same lecture about respect for those words. (What's a beaner?)
Un mojado or una mojada.

I was asking more about the equal standards of the university.

Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
It's become a term of endearment for white people. Only they can use it.

I'm white, I don't use it, nor have I ever heard that I could use it.
It's all the rage, my racist.

That was an example, as I am forbidden from using the word.

I was on a Megabus the other day, all blacks on the bus except the guy across the aisle from me. He was Indian.
Young black male was yacking on his phone loudly saying nigga and muh fuckah constantly. Those blacks who are allegedly so pained by that word did nothing. Just another day in the life.
Any objection to non-blacks using that word is utter hypocrisy.

I was on a Megabus the other day, all blacks on the bus except the guy across the aisle from me. He was Indian.
Young black male was yacking on his phone loudly saying nigga and muh fuckah constantly. Those blacks who are allegedly so pained by that word did nothing. Just another day in the life.

It really is insane how the fake news media says blacks are offended by ni**er when everybody knows blacks use that word all the time!!!!

It really is insane how the fake news media says blacks are offended by ni**er when everybody knows blacks use that word all the time!!!!
Incessantly.
N!gger n!gger n!gger n!gger n!gger

The idea that blacks are offended by the word ni**er is more fake news from the media. Blacks use the word all the time so obviously they are not offended.
Blacks are very selective about whom they blame for offending them. And the reason they are offended can be almost anything. It can be as ridiculous as a banana peel. Not to mention "micro-aggressions" — whatever the fuck those are.

Please keep that in mind, honky...

:smile:

Last edited:
Fuck individualism!

Most universities have in their policy a code of conduct which includes representing the school in a respectable way, on or off campus. This dumb bitch uploaded not only one, but two videos of herself repeating racial slurs, and identified her sorority in the second one.

Alabama expels a N.J. student for alleged racial slurs? Wow?

Alleged. :lmao:
Yeah, alleged. When a black person says n!gger it's not a slur. So that has to be considered before it becomes more than alleged.

I think that part in the first video where she says, "I hate n*ggers" made the intent pretty clear. :rolleyes:
Perhaps she was being sarcastic. She may have even identified as a n!gger at that point.

Fuck individualism!

Most universities have in their policy a code of conduct which includes representing the school in a respectable way, on or off campus. This dumb bitch uploaded not only one, but two videos of herself repeating racial slurs, and identified her sorority in the second one.
I guess that doesn't apply to black students there who incessantly say n!gger.

Fuck individualism!

I guess that doesn't apply to black students there who incessantly say n!gger.

You might not like it, but the fact of the matter is that nobody gives a shit if a black guy says n*gger. But in this case it was a white girl using it as a pejorative, and it went viral for millions of people to see.

Good riddance.
Would you say that if one of your ghetto dwellers posted a similar video (they do it all the time)?

I'm most disgusted at the control the PC culture has over Free Speech.

She's from NJ, the great and liberated North East. She's one of yours. That's how you all feel if you were truly free.

Forum List

Back