Univ of Alabama EXPELS student for using racial slurs

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Chris Matthews and Bill Maher call white people "crackers" on national TV and nothing is done to them!!!

She recorded herself making racial slurs on MLK Day. Her college expelled her.

jan 17 2018 A college student who posted a video of her racist ranting to social media on Martin Luther King Jr. Day has been expelled from the University of Alabama, school officials said Wednesday.

Harley Barber, a 19-year-old freshman from Marlton, N.J., recently posted two videos to her “fake” Instagram — the secret, secondary account many teenagers use to show their authentic, less polished selves — of her spewing language that sparked outrage both on her campus and across the country as the videos went viral.

“We do not waste water . . . because of the poor people in Syria,” she said in the first video, standing in front of a bathroom sink. “I love how I act like I love black people,” she said, before using racial slurs.

A second video was posted Monday in response to people who were upset by the language she used in the first. She threatened those who wanted to report her fake Instagram account to her sorority, Alpha Phi, for using racist language. She said she “doesn’t care if it’s Martin Luther King Day” before repeating a racial slur more than half a dozen times.

Chris Matthews and Bill Maher call white people "crackers" on national TV and nothing is done to them!!!

jan 17 2018 A college student who posted a video of her racist ranting to social media on Martin Luther King Jr. Day has been expelled from the University of Alabama, school officials said Wednesday.

Harley Barber, a 19-year-old freshman from Marlton, N.J., recently posted two videos to her “fake” Instagram — the secret, secondary account many teenagers use to show their authentic, less polished selves — of her spewing language that sparked outrage both on her campus and across the country as the videos went viral.

“We do not waste water . . . because of the poor people in Syria,” she said in the first video, standing in front of a bathroom sink. “I love how I act like I love black people,” she said, before using racial slurs.

A second video was posted Monday in response to people who were upset by the language she used in the first. She threatened those who wanted to report her fake Instagram account to her sorority, Alpha Phi, for using racist language. She said she “doesn’t care if it’s Martin Luther King Day” before repeating a racial slur more than half a dozen times.

it's hard to believe that you'd stick up for a racist pig like this hateful little twat

oh, wait.....

yes, because i am sure its school policy not to speak your mind outside of school. Especially on personal social accounts.
I hope next, public schools start expelling kids for their facebook posts
I am sure the totalitarians will love it!
Fuck individualism!

That young woman will hopefully learn some valuable lessons. Words have meaning, what you say has consequences, and social media can ruin your life.

yes, because i am sure its school policy not to speak your mind outside of school. Especially on personal social accounts.
Fuck individualism!

i'm sure you already have experienced this, but when you do stupid shit, you win stupid prizes.

That young woman will hopefully learn some valuable lessons. Words have meaning, what you say has consequences, and social media can ruin your life.
I would agree if the same punishments were meted out for all racial slurs. We know that isn't the case.

Can you guess what might happen for this unequal application of their own rules?

True enough, actions have consequences.

State action, however, should not have been one.

Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.

Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
Id rather have a bunch of racists with freedom than a totalitarian society where people can only say a predetermined list of words and thoughts.

Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
It's become a term of endearment for white people. Only they can use it.

Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
Id rather have a bunch of racists with freedom than a totalitarian society where people can only say a predetermined list of words and thoughts.
TN, we all deserve a modicum of respect as human beings, regardless of what "group" we have been roped into by another group. For a university to insist on that by its students does not seem fascist to me. Racism is corrosive and unhelpful to our society and there is no reason to welcome its soapbox into the public forum.

Fuck individualism!
Fuck racism.
TN, we all deserve a modicum of respect as human beings, regardless of what "group" we have been roped into by another group. For a university to insist on that by its students does not seem fascist to me. Racism is corrosive and unhelpful to our society and there is no reason to welcome its soapbox into the public forum.
And totalitarianism isnt corrosive and unhelpful? LOL
Shall we discuss human history or no? :D
It wasnt even a school function. Thats some damn bullshit.
Are you giving your students punishment when they say something you dont agree with, when they are in their own homes?

Forum List

Back