United States now has more Spanish speakers than Spain – only Mexico has more

Gotta love the fact passive aggressive invaders are changing this culture to fit them, and they also are redefining what is fair and brainwashing people to accept that as the new "normal". If Hitler had had done that passive aggressive invasion thing, we would all be speaking German with a sprinkling of Japanese. Got to hand it to our Mexican invaders, they are smart buggers.

not good if a lot of the speakers are immigrants from countries with a lower illiteracy rate

I hate to break the news to you, but you should have said "lower literacy rate".. A lower illiteracy rate would actually indicate a higher percentage are literate.

I mean, if we are going to criticize the literacy of others, and all.........

Is that bad?

Being able to speak two languages is kind of cool.

Language is one of the few common traits that bind this nation together.

My bad.

WAS......

A multitude of languages have always been spoken in the US.

Nothing like now. This is a great wound to America.

Stop being afraid of what America has always been.

Says the man living in a fantasy.

Miami is all Spanish. Challenging to find any business in Miami that knows English.
Fort Lauderdale is becoming a mix of Spanish and Creole.

It's spreading fast. In South Florida south of Orlando, when in public, you will hear Spanish more than English.

Calming down doesn't change the fact that a large and growing segment of people living in the USA cannot speak English or chose not to if they can.

The problem is exacerbated by major corporations offering multiple languages. Call AT&T and you have to SELECT the English language.

Too many businesses along with the Federal Government are making it too easy to forego learning English.

The problem with this is that eventually the nation will be segmented into many different cultures all with their own language. We are the UNITED STATES......not Europe. (Although this is a goal of Globalists, and this is how they do it)

Is that bad?

My bad.

WAS......

Stop being afraid of what America has always been.

Says the man living in a fantasy.

?????

Why We Are Protesting 05-29-2010 010.jpg

White Racists Go Back to Europe-1 05-29-2010 033.jpg

Traditionally the Left Wing Bigots have loathed the english speaking Wasps who founded America.
The racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats do not accept that America is a sovereign country with a border and immigration laws.
At some of the Democratic Party's hate rallies they even hold signs that say "Go back to England".
The Democratic Party panders to racist who want to change America into a Latino country.
All countries have the right to control their immigration.
The Democrats who do not accept that America is a sovereign country are the worst kinds of racist.
People have the right to speak any language that they want, but the Democrats who do not accept that America is an english speaking country are dumb bigots.

Last edited:
Miami is all Spanish. Challenging to find any business in Miami that knows English.
Fort Lauderdale is becoming a mix of Spanish and Creole.

It's spreading fast. In South Florida south of Orlando, when in public, you will hear Spanish more than English.

Calming down doesn't change the fact that a large and growing segment of people living in the USA cannot speak English or chose not to if they can.

The problem is exacerbated by major corporations offering multiple languages. Call AT&T and you have to SELECT the English language.

Too many businesses along with the Federal Government are making it too easy to forego learning English.

The problem with this is that eventually the nation will be segmented into many different cultures all with their own language. We are the UNITED STATES......not Europe. (Although this is a goal of Globalists, and this is how they do it)

Immigrants today are acquiring English at least as well as those who came before them.

I know very little Spanish, but I used to have a friend who was in the States for a few years from Barcelona. Her Spanish sounded beautiful. The accent was that of a European language. It was totally unlike the more primitive sounding language of those in Central and South America. She thought so too. She didn't like how Spain's "bastard children in the New World corrupted her language."

Barcelona is Catalan. Most of the conquistadores & explorers & military & religious to the New World were from Galicia, as I recall. So Central & S. American language - Spanish plus the local languages - sound primitive? But you don't know much Spanish - Why would you want to horn in on a cultural/linguistic fight about several languages - Spanish (& the varying dialects there), Catalan, plus the native languages in Central & South America (& there are several - Maya & so on) that you're not familiar with?

bastard children is simply fighting words. Given the parlous state of some of the governments in Central America, that sentiment is best left unexpressed. & her language - no, see above.

Is that bad?

My bad.

WAS......

To the US? No, the peak immigration to the US from non-English speaking backgrounds was probably in the 1890s to 1910 CE or so. We had massive immigration, due to various factors. We coped, the public schools in the big cities in the Northeast - where the population tended to come in - did yeoman duty in helping to teach & acculturate the children, & there was also adult education - mostly language lessons, as I recall.

Is that bad?

My bad.

WAS......

To the US? No, the peak immigration to the US from non-English speaking backgrounds was probably in the 1890s to 1910 CE or so. We had massive immigration, due to various factors. We coped, the public schools in the big cities in the Northeast - where the population tended to come in - did yeoman duty in helping to teach & acculturate the children, & there was also adult education - mostly language lessons, as I recall.

As it is today.

Is that bad?

My bad.

WAS......

By what metrics do you consider that worse than today?

Forum List

Back