Another win for Israel, yup…UN has Hamas infiltrators

Idiot, they already fired some of them and they are being criminally prosecuted as the evidence was irrefutable, and there are many more to come.
Really?

your article states that an investigation is gathering evidence

where do you get prosecution from ?

~S~

Comply to what…ha ha ha, Israel was told to “ be careful”. Ok well duh.

So do Palestinian animals plan on releasing the hostages as the court asked?
When thousands of Palestinians are released, they already said that, there you go again using Genocidal language the Court warned you about.

Really?

~S~
They’re being referred for criminal prosecution because videos were presented showing them participating in Oct. 7. in other words irrefutable undeniable evidence was presented. Why do think all countries have stopped funding and the normally anti Israel UN has taken such a drastic action, you fool. Your desperation is showing.

Really?

~S~
Take into account any confession these people may make won't be worth the paper its written on because it will have been extracted under torture, strange this accusation comes just after the ICJ found Israel may have Genocide charges to answer.

Take into account any confession these people may make won't be worth the paper its written on because it will have been extracted under torture, strange this accusation comes just after the ICJ found Israel may have Genocide charges to answer.
It's clearly propaganda engineered specifically to the genocide ruling deadstick

~S~

Really? Are You claiming the UN tortures people? Ha ha ha. What a buffoon. Moron, videos were presented, taken by Hamas animals themselves on Oct. 7, with UN workers faces showing as co perpetrators. You will defend Pali terrorist animals at whatever the cost won’t you?

so no one has been prosecuted then....

so were J6 protestors, for simply being in the wrong place/ wrong time

~S~
They will be and then you’ll bray like a donkey that it’s all false. In the meantime UNWRA funding has been cut off and more will be fired and referred for criminal prosecution. I guess things aren’t going as you guys planned, are they? Bwahahahaha!

I believe the term you're looking for is domicide ~S~
I’m not looking for anything. The term you guys were hoping for was genocide and you kept repeating it like parrots. Domicide is generous and kind compared to what the animals did on Oct. 7.

When thousands of Palestinians are released, they already said that, there you go again using Genocidal language the Court warned you about.
The court asked that the hostages be released immediately and without conditions, you ignorant moron.

The court asked that the hostages be released immediately and without conditions, you ignorant moron.
The court ordered you child killers to make sure you don't carry out Genocide, you are due to report back to that court in a month with a report, i will believe that when i see it you depraved arshole.

It's clearly propaganda engineered specifically to the genocide ruling deadstick

~S~
Yes they released this info the day after the judgement, if they had this information they should have presented it at the ICJ hearing, now my Government is more complicit in Genocide by cutting off aid to the UN agency, the scumbags were already complicit by weapons supplied to the child killers and flights every day from Cyprus sending intel to the child killers.

The court ordered you child killers to make sure you don't carry out Genocide, you are due to report back to that court in a month with a report, i will believe that when i see it you depraved arshole.
with the UN gone, there will be no way for any monitoring of it all ~S~

Nobody had a problem with the IDF killing hamas disguised as medics, but they sure did when they masqueraded as UNRWA

~S~

No genocide and that’s why it didn’t ask for a ceasefire, you terrorist ass kisser. Palestinian animals are to release the 130 hostages immediately and without condition, if you’re going by what the court said.

Nobody had a problem with the IDF killing hamas disguised as medics, but they sure did when they masqueraded as UNRWA

~S~
So the talking point now is UNRWA participating in Oct 7 were actually Israelis dressed as UNWRA. HA HA HA! This nobody cares about what you depraved lunatics say any longer and Israel enjoys overwhelming support among the American public.

Forum List

Back