Unions to levy 10 dollar fee against members to support Obama re-election bid

Government Unions are scams. Anyone with common sense knows this. How do you think these Teachers will cover for that extra $10 Fee? Well,they'll just rape the Taxpayer again to cover for it. The Taxpayers always lose in this scam. It's a vicious circle for sure...The Union Leaders rape their Members and then the Members rape the Taxpayers. And it's all made possible by the Democrats. Just abolish all Government Unions and end this awful scam once and for all. Government Unions should be a thing of the past.

Blah blah blah... Unions.... blah blah blah.

This is what I was referring to.

Anything to help the Conglomerate dictate terms to the working people. Ban Unions! Ban Health Care! Ban everything that takes power away from the beloved elite... those that we worship... our saviors.

See? I can speak in lunatic too.
well you are a lunatic, so I expect libberish from you.

Is that a leprechaun on your shoulder?

That's it? That's the best argument you can provide for the left? No wonder were in so much trouble.

your not worth the sweat on my nutz much less worth debating/arguing or even spitting upon. enjoy urself, no one else does.

Actually based on my rep and the fact that I joined when you did I would say its pretty obvious my posts are enjoyed.

Now turn off daddys computer, get yourself some candy and go watch some more of your cartoons.

Government Unions are scams. Anyone with common sense knows this. How do you think these Teachers will cover for that extra $10 Fee? Well,they'll just rape the Taxpayer again to cover for it. The Taxpayers always lose in this scam. It's a vicious circle for sure...The Union Leaders rape their Members and then the Members rape the Taxpayers. And it's all made possible by the Democrats. Just abolish all Government Unions and end this awful scam once and for all. Government Unions should be a thing of the past.

Anything to help the Conglomerate dictate terms to the working people. Ban Unions! Ban Health Care! Ban everything that takes power away from the beloved elite... those that we worship... our saviors.

Public Unions are not the same as Private-Sector Unions. I'm not opposed to Private-Sector Unions. Although i think they're not necessarily so good for Consumers. But Public Unions are a menace. The People are fed up with their never-ending Taxpayer Shakedowns. They serve no positive purpose for Americans. They are only a detriment at this point. The Taxpayers deserve better. No more Shakedowns. The Public Union time has passed for sure.

I see this as no different than a corporation donating money to a campaign.
I have no issue with it.
However, the union employees may...especially the ones that dont want to have Obama re-elected.

Corporations donate based on willingness and desire. Unions donate based on strong arm tactics.

There is a HUGE difference.

Public Unions are not the same as Private-Sector Unions. I'm not opposed to Private-Sector Unions. Although i think they're not necessarily so good for Consumers. But Public Unions are a menace. The People are fed up with their never-ending Taxpayer Shakedowns. They serve no positive purpose for Americans. They are only a detriment at this point. The Taxpayers deserve better. No more Shakedowns. The Public Union time has passed for sure.

Who's getting shaken down and why? Let's see... idiots like you rail against the Federal Government... they listen and cut programs.... that money that the states used to get are now the responsibility of the State.... the state has one of two options... raise taxes or cut as well. Let's say THEY do what you want and they cut... well, then it falls on the localities to cover that expense. Guess what? That "shakedown" you oppose so much? Has just cost you more than if you would have just shut the hell up to begin with.

BTW... what do you want? Teachers at Minimum wage... Cops? Firemen? How about VA Nurses and Doctors? Bullshit.

I have no issue with it.
However, the union employees may...especially the ones that dont want to have Obama re-elected.

then they can opt out.

You are being disingenuous at best. Union dues which you can not opt out of are donated to democrats in truckloads.

Who's getting shaken down and why? Let's see... idiots like you rail against the Federal Government... they listen and cut programs.... that money that the states used to get are now the responsibility of the State.... the state has one of two options... raise taxes or cut as well. Let's say THEY do what you want and they cut... well, then it falls on the localities to cover that expense. Guess what? That "shakedown" you oppose so much? Has just cost you more than if you would have just shut the hell up to begin with.

BTW... what do you want? Teachers at Minimum wage... Cops? Firemen? How about VA Nurses and Doctors? Bullshit.

Yea because the Feds and States are not spending enough. SAY WHAAA?? Do you actually believe that shit? They don't have a problem spending Taxpayer Money. Look at our Nation's Debt if you don't believe me. So yes,cuts do have to be made. If they didn't spend us into Debt Hell we wouldn't even be having this conversation. So i'm not buying your argument that the Feds & States are being so oppressed by not being allowed to spend Taxpayer Money. That's just not factual or honest. They spend plenty. As far as your accusations about Minimum Wage goes,i never said it so you clearly made that up. Government Unions have become greedy and unreasonable. It's time for them to go away. Hey,that's just my opinion anyway.

I have no issue with it.

then they can opt out.

You are being disingenuous at best. Union dues which you can not opt out of are donated to democrats in truckloads.

But a company that a liberal works for can donate to the GOP.
The liberal can quit his job if he wants.
Just as the conservaitve can quit his and resign from the union if he wishes.

I see no issue with it.

then they can opt out.

I see no issue with it.

Tell that to the people who live in areas where the only jobs are union jobs. But of course you have no problem with it because it doesn't affect "YOU"
Just like poor people like taxing the upper classes because it doesn't affect "THEM"

A lot of self centered people.

Yea because the Feds and States are not spending enough. SAY WHAAA?? Do you actually believe that shit? They don't have a problem spending Taxpayer Money. Look at our Nation's Debt if you don't believe me. So yes,cuts do have to be made. If they didn't spend us into Debt Hell we wouldn't even be having this conversation. So i'm not buying your argument that the Feds & States are being so oppressed by not being allowed to spend Taxpayer Money. That's just not factual or honest. They spend plenty. As far as your accusations about Minimum Wage goes,i never said it so you clearly made that up. Government Unions have become greedy and unreasonable. It's time for them to go away. Hey,that's just my opinion anyway.

Sure they spend money.... but you can't spend money without revenues. You can't keep cutting taxes, fighting wars, subsidizing big business and Wall Street, and scream that we're spending too much on Medicare and Social Security, and that they need to be cut.. damn the consequences to our people.

Fuck this... why am I even trying to speak civilly to a Shiite?

I see no issue with it.

Tell that to the people who live in areas where the only jobs are union jobs. But of course you have no problem with it because it doesn't affect "YOU"
Just like poor people like taxing the upper classes because it doesn't affect "THEM"

I am far from self centered
But as a conservative I truly believe in personal responsibility.
If that union memeber researched the union and their political beliefs prior to rooting himself there, then it would not be a problem.
Just as if I had researched a client and found out they had a habit of not paying their bills, then I would not have conducted business with that company.
So I am out over 20K and I have no one to blame but myself.

Doesnt affect me so what do I care?

I care very much for my fellow man.....but I can not get wrapped up in his own personal bad decisions.

Sure they spend money.... but you can't spend money without revenues. You can't keep cutting taxes, fighting wars, subsidizing big business and Wall Street, and scream that we're spending too much on Medicare and Social Security, and that they need to be cut.. damn the consequences to our people.

Because your an adult?

By the way we could cut all the corporate freebies and I wouldn't make a dent. Ss mc and mc are the only areas where we can make cuts that will have any impact.

I see no issue with it.

I am far from self centered
But as a conservative I truly believe in personal responsibility.
If that union memeber researched the union and their political beliefs prior to rooting himself there, then it would not be a problem.
Just as if I had researched a client and found out they had a habit of not paying their bills, then I would not have conducted business with that company.
So I am out over 20K and I have no one to blame but myself.

Doesnt affect me so what do I care?

I care very much for my fellow man.....but I can not get wrapped up in his own personal bad decisions.

Generations of poor people live their entire lives in areas controlled by unions (job wise)
So by your point any poor or lower income person that is financially trapped through no fault of their own is supposed to move their entire family just to escape their money being used for purposes they don't approve of? That's ridiculous.

Enforcing right to work laws protect the public from jobs that are based in political kickbacks. Asking a highschool graduate to move to a work friendly state is not the solution. Most of the lower class don't even understand all the bullshit yet you expect them to escape it.

Because your an adult?

By the way we could cut all the corporate freebies and I wouldn't make a dent. Ss mc and mc are the only areas where we can make cuts that will have any impact.

What about cutting the military industrial complex and going back to Clinton era tax rates?

Besides, NO ONE said that Medicare and SS can't or shouldn't be cut...But those cuts need to be reasonable and not destructive to our citizens. The only people saying that certain things are "off the table" is the GOP and their shiite brethren.... that certain thing? the taxes of our most wealthy and fortunate people.

Oh Lord,when will the poor sheeple wake up? We don't have a Taxpayer Problem. We have a Government Problem. They spent $14.5 Trillion more than they took in. It's not very hard to understand. The Government needs to get its own House in order before trying to punish the Taxpayers for something they're not responsible for. The Taxpayers paid their taxes as required by Law. They had no control over how the Government spent it. This is all on the Government. It isn't just to try and scapegoat Taxpayers. The Government is the problem. Period,end of story.

Please explain how a teacher who pays $10 out of his or her own pocket will "rape the taxpayer to cover it"? PLEASE BE SPECIFIC. I really want to know.

Then, please tell me how what a teacher does with his or her own money that they worked for and earned is any of your fucking business.

Are teachers taxpayers?

Taxpayers in states and communities beneifted from the stimulus - roads repaired, rebuilt and expanded, bridges repaired and built to somewhere and businesses given taxpayer money in the form of tax cuts.

Teachers are for the most part not paid by the Federal Government; your income tax paid to Uncle Sam goes to the Congress who you directly elect to proportion your money as your representative sees fit. For over a decade Congress has seen fit to prosecute war at an enormous cost of blood and treasure while ignoring the plight of the people at home.

Teachers have an important job, one which has become politicized by the far right who hope to circumvent the First Amendment by packing school boards with persons fixated on "respecting an establishment of religion", and others who hope to take taxpayers money to subsidize private schools.

If true, the only things sure in life are death and taxes, maybe instead of crying about taxes you ought to put your energy into making sure the taxes you pay go to real services and combating real enemies (poverty, disease, ignorance, crime, drug addiction, including alcohol and tobacco) and not making war on nouns (terror and drugs).

what does all this have to do with teachers and their Union and the 10.00 dollar fee to re-elect Obama?....

What part of opting out don't you understand? What part of public outreach don't you understand? Did you even read the article? No where in that article(other than supposition by they author) did it say anything about using that money to get Obama re-elected.

So... they can opt out of the $10 fee, it's not to get Obama re-elected... how wrong can one person be?
and all of what Wry said had to do with that story and the ten dollar fee?......:lol:.....ok if you say so....

You miss the point which is that today's laws protect the worker far more than they ever have. Unions today do little to protect workers rights there is no need if it isn't covered in State Laws then its covered in Federal law's both of which mean law suits which cost one hell of a lot more to a business than Unions do.

Its somewhat Ironic if you are in a union its costing you more then due's in most case's a non union person receives more benefits and compensation then a union worker. I'm sorry but Unions are a throw back for a time in our past they no longer serve a viable purpose other then to act as a political money machine.

You miss the point which is that today's laws protect the worker far more than they ever have. Unions today do little to protect workers rights there is no need if it isn't covered in State Laws then its covered in Federal law's both of which mean law suits which cost one hell of a lot more to a business than Unions do.

not in the PO Robert......those guys have demonstrated time and time again that they can give a rats ass about the welfare of their Employees......right now they are trying to force out the older Carriers by adding to their routes knowing that they wont be able to keep up the pace with the amount of street time they have added,and we have already been told age should not be an issue,bad Knees and Back from 25+ years of pounding the pavement,should not be an issue........the only ones standing up for the Carriers.........the Union.....

Forum List

Back