$9 Trillion = $10 Billion. Oil $9000 per Barrel (Madness)

peace2011

Rookie
Jun 27, 2011
I think the printing cost of $100 bill is 12 cents.

So Obama printed $9 Trillion and donated it to bankrupt companies and countries but the printing cost of this $9 Trillion is estimated $10 Billion.

This is similar to selling a product for $1000 where the production cost is $10.

This is the reason world reputed economists and financial people say money printing will lead to hyper inflation. Stop the money printing madness immediately.

When all world factories, industries and business people start selling their products for 10,000 % profit (example, Oil $9000 per barrel) then all world people will understand what "money printing madness" means. Until then world people will not understand the seriousness of world situation.

The world economy is heading for $1 million loaf of Bread.

Remember after year 1930, a loaf of Bread would cost 1 million German marks which resulted in World War 2.

If Bread is $1 million, what would be the cost of milk which is necessity for 6 month old babies? Who will be responsible for the deaths of millions of babies worldwide? Think about it.

The telephone operator of Titanic, biggest luxury ship had received "iceberg warning" from another ship standing closeby but the titanic operator was busy taking messages for his rich guests traveling on titanic. The iceberg warning was ignored by the operator since he thought other messages were important.

That day Titanic had received 5 iceberg warnings but the captain continued speeding the ship since he wanted to reach destination in quick time.

So finally Titanic, the biggest luxury ship crashed into a massive iceberg and it sank into endless ocean waters killing 1300 people.

How many warnings have world leaders received in past 3 years?

Is this True?

That's not how the Fed is "printing money". They're just pulling it out of thin air and adding it to the balance sheets of banks. Most money isn't hard copy, it only exists on ledgers.

What does this mean?

Whats it mean? Its all a shell game.

shell-game-flash.jpg

Creating DEBT creates fiat money.

Who has the right to do that?

Banks.

Who controls the FED?

Private bankers/

Nuff said?

Fucking can of soup at Walmart is $2!!! Just two years ago I would get mad when it went from $1 to $1.20! Now I get excited when its $2 and not $2.5! That is a 100% increase in just two years.

Milk (I have 3 kids 2 years apart), has jumped up $2-$3 in only 3 years! Bread, soda and even PASTA is starting to shoot up bigtime! Inflation could sink the nation worse than anything!

• Banned
Fucking can of soup at Walmart is $2!!! Just two years ago I would get mad when it went from $1 to $1.20! Now I get excited when its $2 and not $2.5! That is a 100% increase in just two years.

Milk (I have 3 kids 2 years apart), has jumped up $2-$3 in only 3 years! Bread, soda and even PASTA is starting to shoot up bigtime! Inflation could sink the nation worse than anything!
Everybody read what "GHook93" has written above. Help him.

Everybody read what "GHook93" has written above. Help him.

Que?

• Banned
Inflation is an invisible tax that is used to spend more than gov't takes in. Inflation of fiat money is easy when there are no hard assets backing the money.

Inflation robs people of Purchasing Power (same as a tax). Inflation transfers productivity and assets of workers to those who sit in chairs and create the fiat money (or loan it out).

-------------------------

Taxing with Inflation

Most countries have a progressive income tax--that is, as income goes up, so does the tax rate. Thus if income doubles, taxes will more than double. With this system, inflation will push people into higher tax brackets. Suppose a person starts at an income of $10,000 and a tax rate of 10% or taxes of $1000. If prices and wages all rise by 20%, he will have an income of $12,000. If his tax bill were $1200, he would pay the same real purchasing power to the government. But if the tax rate at $12,000 is 11%, he will pay $1320 to the government. This means that the government can raise taxes by causing inflation, without ever formally acting to raise tax rates.

Inflation Tax

Inflation has been called "the hidden tax" and that is exactly what it is. When the Government "prints" extra money what do you think it does with it? It spends it of course!

Further deflation propaganda fraud is perpetuated by academics and the mainstream press by pushing the low core inflation argument.

Governments around the world are using inflation to reduce debt.This hidden tax is on pensions, through V A T and other stealth taxes.Government will no longer use RPI ,CPI will will be used for increase in state pensions.Why are there pension crisis?People live longer and governments create inflation to reduce debt, and fiddle inflation figures.If governments told you the true inflation rates, pay rises and pension rises would make it difficult for governments to deal with.The method of reporting inflation is changed regularly to show low inflation to the masses.

Goodbye M3- What is the Government hiding?

There are two obvious answers to the questions, esp regarding inflation. First our government is multi tiered and each tier independently funded. So they all need an independent revenue stream.

But another answer is that a tax is best that is most stealth. If you don't realize that you are being taxed you won't resent it. Which is why you only pay 1/2 of your FICA tax, your employer pays the other half.

In reality the employee is paying all of it, but by stealth is fooled into believing that he only pays half of it. All taxation, like lottery, is a tax on the mathematically impaired. If you are smart enough to figure it all out you can avoid paying most taxes, legally.

If not, well they have a tax trap waiting for you at every street corner.

$9 for Subway Sandwich. No inflation.

I just had a footlong steak and cheese subway no drink, no chips, just a sandwich.

I remember when it was 6 bucks, then 7-8 bucks, now I paid 9 dollars and some small change. Since there is no inflation and I believe my government whey they say there is no inflation, I have to assume that Subway has become a greedy inhumane company and I won't be their customer anymore.

My list of greedy food companies and products is growing. Pretty soon I won't be able to shop anywhere because they are all just greedy since there is no inflation.

$1500 for a big lobster at a expensive hotel. Add this to inflation.

Beef Prices Soar

In February, the average retail price per pound for beef was $3.87, up 12.4% versus a year ago, according to market research firm FreshLook Data. U.S. beef producers blame these higher production costs - up 14% in the past year - for the jump in consumer prices.

The average retail price for a pound of chicken was up 3.9% in February versus a year ago, turkey was up 5.4%, veal up 6.7% and pork up 10%.

Surging commodity prices already have consumers paying more for groceries such as eggs, milk, cereal and meat. The price of beef in particular has shot through the roof.

Beef prices: Average price for a pound of beef soars - Mar. 31, 2011

I think the printing cost of $100 bill is 12 cents.

So Obama printed $9 Trillion and donated it to bankrupt companies and countries but the printing cost of this $9 Trillion is estimated $10 Billion.

This is similar to selling a product for $1000 where the production cost is $10.

This is the reason world reputed economists and financial people say money printing will lead to hyper inflation. Stop the money printing madness immediately.

When all world factories, industries and business people start selling their products for 10,000 % profit (example, Oil $9000 per barrel) then all world people will understand what "money printing madness" means. Until then world people will not understand the seriousness of world situation.

The world economy is heading for $1 million loaf of Bread.

Remember after year 1930, a loaf of Bread would cost 1 million German marks which resulted in World War 2.

If Bread is $1 million, what would be the cost of milk which is necessity for 6 month old babies? Who will be responsible for the deaths of millions of babies worldwide? Think about it.

The telephone operator of Titanic, biggest luxury ship had received "iceberg warning" from another ship standing closeby but the titanic operator was busy taking messages for his rich guests traveling on titanic. The iceberg warning was ignored by the operator since he thought other messages were important.

That day Titanic had received 5 iceberg warnings but the captain continued speeding the ship since he wanted to reach destination in quick time.

So finally Titanic, the biggest luxury ship crashed into a massive iceberg and it sank into endless ocean waters killing 1300 people.

How many warnings have world leaders received in past 3 years?

Is this True?

That's not how the Fed is "printing money". They're just pulling it out of thin air and adding it to the balance sheets of banks. Most money isn't hard copy, it only exists on ledgers.

What does this mean?
Know your history. Ever wonder what's to come if we default on our loans? The world has seen this before and it ended VERY badly, to the tune of hundreds of millions of lives around the world. pay particular attention to the orange highlights.

Weimar Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By 1923, the Republic claimed it could no longer afford the reparations payments required by the Versailles Treaty, and the government defaulted on some payments. In response, French and Belgian troops occupied the Ruhr region, Germany's most productive industrial region at the time, taking control of most mining and manufacturing companies in January 1923. Strikes were called, and passive resistance was encouraged. These strikes lasted eight months, further damaging the economy and increasing the expense of imports. The strike prevented goods from being produced. This infuriated the French, who began to kill and exile protestors in the region.

Since striking workers were paid benefits by the state, much additional currency was printed, fueling a period of hyperinflation. The 1920s German inflation started when Germany had no goods with which to trade. The government printed money to deal with the crisis; this allowed Germany to pay war loans and reparations with worthless marks, and helped formerly great industrialists to pay back their own loans. This also led to pay raises for workers and for businessmen who wanted to profit from it. Circulation of money rocketed, and soon the Germans discovered their money was worthless. The value of the Papiermark had declined from 4.2 per US dollar at the outbreak of World War I to 1 million per dollar by August 1923. This led to further criticism of the Republic. On 15 November 1923, a new currency, the Rentenmark, was introduced at the rate of 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) Papiermark for one Rentenmark, an action known as a monetary reset. At that time, one U.S. dollar was equal to 4.2 Rentenmark. Reparation payments resumed, and the Ruhr was returned to Germany under the Locarno Pact, which defined a border between Germany, France and Belgium.

Now... how many people see very distinct similarities to the Brackets' administration and the Fed's action and the pre-nazi german Weimar Republic? The Mark plummeting from 4.2 per US Dollar to 1 MILLION?

Take a close look to how long it took for the Mark to devalue to that level as well: less than 1 year.

This is what we're facing folks. It can happen to us, and you will see the end of the US Dollar, and the rise of totalitarian trends much like we saw in Germany in the 20's and 30's.

This is not a fantasy, nor theoretical. It's now only a question of WHEN it will occur, not if. And hopefully, it will happen while those who are to blame are still in power so they will catch it square in the teeth.

$9 for Subway Sandwich. No inflation.

I just had a footlong steak and cheese subway no drink, no chips, just a sandwich.

I remember when it was 6 bucks, then 7-8 bucks, now I paid 9 dollars and some small change. Since there is no inflation and I believe my government whey they say there is no inflation, I have to assume that Subway has become a greedy inhumane company and I won't be their customer anymore.

My list of greedy food companies and products is growing. Pretty soon I won't be able to shop anywhere because they are all just greedy since there is no inflation.

$1500 for a big lobster at a expensive hotel. Add this to inflation.
You can thank Ethanol for that for one part. Farm Subsidies to big Ag and the ability to 'own' GM crops.

Then you can thank that great "Depression History Expert" Ben Bernanke and Brackets Obama for doing the rest by destroying the dollar.

Creating DEBT creates fiat money.

Who has the right to do that?

Banks.

Who controls the FED?

Private bankers/

Nuff said?
Indeed Nuff said. But wrong.

Debt creates the NEED for fiat currency when you have no ability to trade goods. Since we produce nothing that cannot be gotten better, cheaper, faster from elsewhere in the world, we've priced ourselves out of the market, and are left with only 'fiat currency' solutions thanks to absolute imbeciles trying to play musical chairs and not get burned with the blame.

By 1923, the Republic claimed it could no longer afford the reparations payments required by the Versailles Treaty, and the government defaulted on some payments. In response, French and Belgian troops occupied the Ruhr region, Germany's most productive industrial region at the time, taking control of most mining and manufacturing companies in January 1923. Strikes were called, and passive resistance was encouraged. These strikes lasted eight months, further damaging the economy and increasing the expense of imports. The strike prevented goods from being produced. This infuriated the French, who began to kill and exile protestors in the region.

Since striking workers were paid benefits by the state, much additional currency was printed, fueling a period of hyperinflation. The 1920s German inflation started when Germany had no goods with which to trade. The government printed money to deal with the crisis; this allowed Germany to pay war loans and reparations with worthless marks, and helped formerly great industrialists to pay back their own loans. This also led to pay raises for workers and for businessmen who wanted to profit from it. Circulation of money rocketed, and soon the Germans discovered their money was worthless. The value of the Papiermark had declined from 4.2 per US dollar at the outbreak of World War I to 1 million per dollar by August 1923. This led to further criticism of the Republic. On 15 November 1923, a new currency, the Rentenmark, was introduced at the rate of 1 trillion (1,000,000,000,000) Papiermark for one Rentenmark, an action known as a monetary reset. At that time, one U.S. dollar was equal to 4.2 Rentenmark. Reparation payments resumed, and the Ruhr was returned to Germany under the Locarno Pact, which defined a border between Germany, France and Belgium.
Thanks for the important history.

Wal-Mart: Our shoppers are 'running out of money'

With food prices rising, Duke said Wal-Mart is charging customers more for some fresh groceries while reducing prices on other merchandise such as electronics.

Wal-Mart (WMT, Fortune 500), which averages 140 million shoppers weekly to its stores in the United States, is considered a barometer of the health of the consumer and the economy. Wal-Mart's core shoppers are running out of money much faster than a year ago due to rising gasoline prices, and the retail giant is worried, CEO Mike Duke said Wednesday.

"We're seeing core consumers under a lot of pressure," Duke said at an event in New York. "There's no doubt that rising fuel prices are having an impact." "Purchases are really dropping off by the end of the month even more than last year," Duke said. "This end-of-month [purchases] cycle is growing to be a concern.

Wal-Mart shoppers running out of money - Apr. 27, 2011

Forum List

Back