UNIONS LAUNCH RECRUITING PUSH AFTER AMNESTY

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
Unions launch recruiting push after amnesty
" America’s struggling labor unions got a gift this year when President Obama announced his expansive executive actions on immigration: potentially thousands, if not millions, of new members".
Shame on our society. Instead of struggling with this stupid "Obama's amnesty" which is absolutely illegal our citizens and organizations prepare to take temprorary advantage of this situation. We should think about future and consequences of the amnesty.
"The actions are expected to offer work permits to some 4 million immigrants who entered the U.S. illegally and, until now, were reluctant to join unions for fear of retaliation. Union leaders now say the president’s actions give them new protections — and are keen on signing them up".
Give up this idea!!

Yep, the UNIONS sold out the American worker CITIZENS and all for money

Predictable. Of course the illegals are gonna jump on THAT gravy train. They can kill two birds with one stone, get paid far more than they're worth, and continue on with f-ing up the U.S. economy.

And the thought behind it is that you dumbasses won't be able to hire them for less like you originally planned on.
I know, this one is always a little hard for some.

And the thought behind it is that you dumbasses won't be able to hire them for less like you originally planned on.

man you're ugly and hateful. you should take a break. all you do is spew venom

yea but now since they may all get paid more.....how many will get laid off?....

yea but now since they may all get paid more.....how many will get laid off?....

No more and no less than before. It's unfortunate that it has to be this way but, nobody seriously wants to nail the bastards hiring them under the table, hey?

No more and no less than before. It's unfortunate that it has to be this way but, nobody seriously wants to nail the bastards hiring them under the table, hey?
dont be to sure about that.....

More factories going to Mexico (ironic, yes?), and to China of course, and more millions of American jobs leaving America. Yea boy, you marxist morons have it all figured out, don't you?
If the Right gets its way the US will be another third world country ... no need to export labor.

More factories going to Mexico (ironic, yes?), and to China of course, and more millions of American jobs leaving America. Yea boy, you marxist morons have it all figured out, don't you?
If the Right gets its way the US will be another third world country ... no need to export labor.

As sorry, the LEFT left has been in charge for the last six years and we are steadily importing our way into third world, thank's to your Dear wonderful Leader, Obama and his party of traitors. and all with UNIONS blessings. that should give everyone the warm fuzzies. You were WARNED

That's why there is an international push for unions. You jackasses just keep trying to destroy Americans.

dont be to sure about that.....

Just eat shit.....that the plan? Just eat shit. That and do a little Free Market Jive.

Ceasar Chavez was a union man. He fought illegal immigration. He wanted unionized farm workers. He wanted to stop newly arrived illegal immigrants from taking agricultural jobs from union members.

How did that work out?

Ceasar Chavez was a union man. He fought illegal immigration. He wanted unionized farm workers. He wanted to stop newly arrived illegal immigrants from taking agricultural jobs from union members.

How did that work out?

You tell me, Katz. I'm pretty sure that your interpretation is deep and meaningful.

We already outsource industry, now we are in-sourcing the foreign labor to undercut wages, and cutting out the transaction costs of bringing goods and services back to the us.

Both parties support mass immigration. Democrats because they want votes and are backed by lobbyists for tech, and by republicans who want cheap labor for their chamber of commerce backers.

Forum List

Back