Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service At Wendy's...

Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service at Texas Wendy's

A Texas cop says he was refused service at a Wendy's restaurant because he was in uniform.

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.

The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.

"@Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef" the account posted Thursday night.

Wendy's subsequently took to the social media platform, as well.

"@fortworthpd We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.

By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to @Wendys for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. #wendysbackstheblue," the police department tweeted.

This is not the first such incident reported in recent months. Police nationwide have claimed to have been refused service because of their job at other national food chains.

Wendy's handled the situation well after being informed of it on Twitter, but you have to wonder what asshole is running this particular store. Bravo to the Fort Worth Police Department for everything that they do, and bravo to Wendy's for showing your support. :clap:
The employee is one of you. Obama supporter, you can tell because he hates cops.
There are right wing groups that hate cops also...
Yes there are but I doubt they are that ignorant. Now we know a liberal is that ignorant.
Supposedly by your account, yet ignorant folks abound in all walks of life..
But most liberals are ignorant, one of your leaders had password as his password on the email account that had damaging evidence on it. When caught blame Russia. You can't make up stupidity like that, and he is your representative. Lol

A Texas cop says he was refused service at a Wendy's restaurant because he was in uniform.

The Fort Worth Police Department patrol supervisor said he entered the location at Trail Lake Drive at about 6 p.m., at which point he said the employees turned their backs and walked away, according to police spokesman Sgt. Marc Povero.

According to Povero, the officer was the only customer in the place and the employees stayed in the kitchen until he left.

The Fort Worth Police Department chose to respond with their official Twitter account.

"@Wendys at Trail Lake and I20 would not serve one of our uniformed officers tonight? #whatsthebeef" the account posted Thursday night.

"@fortworthpd We are aware the incident and are abruptly handling the situation. Could you please DM us, so we can gather more info," the post read.

By Friday afternoon, it appeared Wendy's and the Fort Worth Police Department had mended any potentially damaged fences.

"Thank you to @Wendys for meeting w/us today & confirming your support for law enforcement We appreciate it. #wendysbackstheblue," the police department tweeted.

This is not the first such incident reported in recent months. Police nationwide have claimed to have been refused service because of their job at other national food chains.

Wendy's handled the situation well after being informed of it on Twitter, but you have to wonder what asshole is running this particular store. Bravo to the Fort Worth Police Department for everything that they do, and bravo to Wendy's for showing your support. :clap:
The employee is one of you. Obama supporter, you can tell because he hates cops.
. Hates America too.
I hate America NS like you. You didn't finish the sentence

Yes there are but I doubt they are that ignorant. Now we know a liberal is that ignorant.
But most liberals are ignorant, one of your leaders had password as his password on the email account that had damaging evidence on it. When caught blame Russia. You can't make up stupidity like that, and he is your representative. Lol
Fake news

. Yeah bad cops, but they don't hate the good ones like the left does.
Says the nazi

Fake news
How is that fake news, cause it makes you look stupid? So his password wasn't password?

Fake news
How is that fake news, cause it makes you look stupid? So his password wasn't password?
Who?

Fake news
Who?
John Podesta?

The reason they turned their back on the officer is the same reason they will be minimum wage workers until they change their attitudes. Wendy's and the store manager need to correct the situation.

This reminds me of the situation with Colin Kaepernick in that move where he high jacked the platform of the NFL in order to push a political statement from that platform. These people high jacked and used the corporation platform of Wendy's to again push a political message related to their beef about an issue going on in society. The question now in my mind, is are these platforms being secured or rules being created that punishes severely anyone using these platforms for purposes unrelated to what these platforms represent ??

. Hates America too.
I hate America NS like you. You didn't finish the sentence
Try reading the post prior to my post, and then you will be enlightened to the complete comprehension on the back and forth between me and the poster. It's easy, just take your mouse and click on the click to expand tab. Good grief.

When Wendy's is being robbed, I'd like to see Police Officers arrive and sit in their cars. Someone needs to be fired there.
In my opinion, they shouldn't even show up. That cop was left to fend for him self and so the building should only get the same treatment should they ever be in need of the help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

When Wendy's is being robbed, I'd like to see Police Officers arrive and sit in their cars. Someone needs to be fired there.
In my opinion, they shouldn't even show up. That cop was left to fend for him self and so the building should only get the same treatment should they ever be in need of the help.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That is sinking to the level of the low lifes that turned their back on the officer. Just because scum can't do the right thing and be human doesn't mean the officers respond in kind. They are much better humans than those at ignorant minimum wages scum at Wendy's.

^^^ True, but the place made it as clear as crystal glass that they don't want anything to do with cops, so why should any cop go out of their way to do any favors for the place?

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

^^^ True, but the place made it as clear as crystal glass that they don't want anything to do with cops, so why should any cop go out of their way to do any favors for the place?

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

Because there may be others in the store and law enforcement is of higher character than ignorant moron on minimum wage, that will never advance beyond stupid.

Time to pull the owners franchise.
But even if they did, I would not go there simply because you could not trust what they did to the food before you got it.

Forum List

Back