Uniformed Police Officer Refused Service At Wendy's...

I asked that about hobby lobby

I don't get your meaning.
Hobby lobby didn't worry about the PR of their decision.

Fighting with cops is stupid though. I had a friend who couldn't help show cops how much he hated them.

I guess I am not familiar with the Hobby Lobby situation.
Never mind. Republicans are OK with not serving Muslims blacks or gays if a company wants to discriminate but you can't discriminate against cops soldiers or old ladies? Lol. That was my point.

As a libertarian I'm not especially bothered. All the same, something tells me you're omitting key details.
No I'm simply saying if you're OK with denying gays service you should be open to a private business denying anyone they want.

You don't like trannys other Americans don't like cops. Can we discriminate or not?

Fighting with cops is stupid though. I had a friend who couldn't help show cops how much he hated them.

Never mind. Republicans are OK with not serving Muslims blacks or gays if a company wants to discriminate but you can't discriminate against cops soldiers or old ladies? Lol. That was my point.
Everyone should learn to ignore this troll.
Lighten up. I get along with moderate righties so that must make you a rwnj
Stop your constant trolling.

You have been warned.

You have been warned.
Excuse me? I'm not allowed to serf the boards and comment freely? Are you kidding me? Because I am annoying you you're going to punish me?

I'm assuming by your comments you are a moderator? If you are I don't believe you have the proper temperament if you are warning me for posting my comments. I've been here doing this for a long time and I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong.

Unless that doesn't matter? Is this an official warning? If so please be specific what it is I said that crossed a line?

I wonder if it even dawns on these people that it's a national chain when they make these decisions.

They're too stupid to think of the implications.
. Agree, just review their hiring practices, and then their service. These places suck anymore. The food is super greasy, most time you can't get everything you ordered, straws missing, napkins missing, bad attitudes etc.

My local Wendy's is the worst; they forgot like half my order last time.
. It boggles the mind how these corporate chains started out so long ago as something very good, and they had a great report, great food, great manors, impeccable service, clean stores, and a plan for the future. Then after say 25 years in business it all started falling apart for many of them, and we as customers got hammered almost everytime we stopped in to grab something on the way home to work or etc. Not sure what happened. Hiring the right people, preparing food right, and keeping a clean store is the answer, but corporations got into this mode of thinking that they could go cheap in many ways, and the customer's would just put up with it, and remain loyal. Well that isn't working out so well anymore, because many have gone into survival mode. If they would have remained pro-active in every way that they had started out as, then it mattered not about how much competition is up and coming, because customers are loyal to something good.

As a libertarian I'm not especially bothered. All the same, something tells me you're omitting key details.
No I'm simply saying if you're OK with denying gays service you should be open to a private business denying anyone they want.

You don't like trannys other Americans don't like cops. Can we discriminate or not?
. Who is denying gay's service ? Off topic.

I wonder if it even dawns on these people that it's a national chain when they make these decisions.

. Agree, just review their hiring practices, and then their service. These places suck anymore. The food is super greasy, most time you can't get everything you ordered, straws missing, napkins missing, bad attitudes etc.

. It boggles the mind how these corporate chains started out so long ago as something very good, and they had a great report, great food, great manors, impeccable service, clean stores, and a plan for the future. Then after say 25 years in business it all started falling apart for many of them, and we as customers got hammered almost everytime we stopped in to grab something on the way home to work or etc. Not sure what happened. Hiring the right people, preparing food right, and keeping a clean store is the answer, but corporations got into this mode of thinking that they could go cheap in many ways, and the customer's would just put up with it, and remain loyal. Well that isn't working out so well anymore, because many have gone into survival mode. If they would have remained pro-active in every way that they had started out as, then it mattered not about how much competition is up and coming, because customers are loyal to something good.
What were our grandparents like after the great recession? Super tight the rest of their lives. We better start paying the masses more money so they feel like they will be able to retire at 65.

They were talking about this on the radio this morning. Our parents were getting 6-12% on their savings and living off the interest. They weren't spending their nest egg just the interest.

I'm sick of fees and my 401k going up and down with each crash hoping it's OK when I'm 65.

My Gramma had $200k and she was living on the interest. No crash could touch her $200k. Why should we trust 401ks? Yet they are forcing us into them. The debt is doing to explode and they're going to renig on our 401ks when USA goes bankrupt.

Think I'm paranoid?

The point is you guys argue they should be free to deny. You won't answer because I'll back you into a intellectual corner. You get my point. I know you do

You have been warned.
Now I see. Your brainwashed right winged skull can't understand logic and reasoning. I forget analogies go over your heads. Sorry simpleton

What were our grandparents like after the great recession? Super tight the rest of their lives. We better start paying the masses more money so they feel like they will be able to retire at 65.

They were talking about this on the radio this morning. Our parents were getting 6-12% on their savings and living off the interest. They weren't spending their nest egg just the interest.

I'm sick of fees and my 401k going up and down with each crash hoping it's OK when I'm 65.

My Gramma had $200k and she was living on the interest. No crash could touch her $200k. Why should we trust 401ks? Yet they are forcing us into them. The debt is doing to explode and they're going to renig on our 401ks when USA goes bankrupt.

Think I'm paranoid?
. Off topic again, but that's why even though you didn't vote for Trump, it will be lucky for you that your 401k will once again make your grandma smile from the heavens above if she has gone on now, and if she is still here then she will kick you in the butt for not voting Trump.

As long as this Wendy's pays the same price as the baker refusing to do a cake for two fags.

The point is you guys argue they should be free to deny. You won't answer because I'll back you into a intellectual corner. You get my point. I know you do
. Refuse who ?? You are trying to merge topics, and that's not playing by the rules is it ?

Think I'm paranoid?
. Off topic again, but that's why even though you didn't vote for Trump, it will be lucky for you that your 401k will once again make your grandma smile from the heavens above if she has gone on now, and if she is still here then she will kick you in the butt for not voting Trump.
But I don't trust my 401k. My Gramma got 6% on just her savings account. When are we going to start getting interest on savings again?

. Refuse who ?? You are trying to merge topics, and that's not playing by the rules is it ?
Can a corporation deny service to anyone they want or not?

As long as this Wendy's pays the same price as the baker refusing to do a cake for two fags.
Then give this fake news the same attention I give the gay cake story.

You were one that felt the bakers should be punished financially.

If

Because my actual view is they shouldn't be able to discriminate

If

Because my actual view is they shouldn't be able to discriminate

Should these bakeries be punished financially since they discriminated?
13 Gay Bakeries Refuse to Make Traditional Marriage Cake With the Message: 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong'

Can a corporation deny service to anyone they want or not?

No one should be forced to serve another against their will.

Forum List

Back