Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

We disagree then; I admired McCain, Palin appeared out of her league. CIVILIAN is an odd term to use; she has been in the media spotlight as much as she can; she ENDORSED Newt, remember?

So someone who enters the political arena is fair game? That is exactly what Ms. Fluke did.
Fluke ran for election?

Sorry. let me know if I should draw little pictures next time.

swearwords.jpg

so you're saying Bill Maher didn't know what he was talking about.

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a XXXXXX

Come on people, this word is not supposed to be here outside of the flame zone. YOu all know this. You are making me work for my paycheck?

Mea culpa.

I forgotted.

We disagree then; I admired McCain, Palin appeared out of her league. CIVILIAN is an odd term to use; she has been in the media spotlight as much as she can; she ENDORSED Newt, remember?

From my perspective she was exciting while he was just plain boring.

She's a fighter and he's just a nice old guy with a slight mean streak.

Nobody was excited about McCain. He was the last choice most people wanted.

So someone who enters the political arena is fair game? That is exactly what Ms. Fluke did.
Fluke ran for election?

Fluke made herself a public figure by testifying before congress. She furthered that by giving interviews before Rush said a word. Get over it. She's fair game if anybody is.

ONe does not become a politician by testifying before Congress.....sorry to break it to you.

Fluke ran for election?

Fluke made herself a public figure by testifying before congress. She furthered that by giving interviews before Rush said a word. Get over it. She's fair game if anybody is.

ONe does not become a politician by testifying before Congress.....sorry to break it to you.

One can be a public figure without being a politician.

True fact.

Fluke ran for election?

You have not broken anything to anyone in a long time. You being sorry is another thing entirely........
It's typical for a liberal to be sorry about everything.
Sorry is as sorry does.

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

Obama will only hurt himself with this ad. There's millions of people that really "like" Sarah Palin--even though they believe she should not be President--she is indeed a civilian--not running for office--and I see this unfounded attack back-firing on him. Who knows--"maybe it's Obama's WAR ON WOMEN"--that he is trying to engage--LOL

Last edited:
Fluke ran for election?

No....you become a target for the Obama Administration simply by asking a question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUvwKVvp3-o]'Joe the Plumber' Becomes Focus of Debate - YouTube[/ame]

No....you become a target for the Obama Administration simply by asking a question.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUvwKVvp3-o"]'Joe the Plumber' Becomes Focus of Debate - YouTube[/ame]

And after the anal exam Joe got after his encounter with the O from the media?

You GO...Joe! WE have your six...

'Joe the Plumber' Wins Ohio GOP Nod for Congress

Note the link I gave? Obama is worried...:badgrin:

Palin gets in front of every camera she can find; no comparison with a "civilian".

Fluke ran for election?

One does not need to be a politician to be a public figure.

Palin gets in front of every camera she can find; no comparison with a "civilian".

She does? Seems to me it is the media seeking HER out...:eusa_hand:
She is eager to oblige; Obama responded to one of her insults. No candidate to oppose, yet, and possibly not until AFTER Tampa.
Whether she's EAGER is NOT the question...the POINT is that the media is there looking for it is more the point.

Sorry hon...FAIL. :eusa_hand:

Palin has stayed a public figure AFTER being a politican. We are comparing two public figures at present.

She does? Seems to me it is the media seeking HER out...:eusa_hand:
She is eager to oblige; Obama responded to one of her insults. No candidate to oppose, yet, and possibly not until AFTER Tampa.
Whether she's EAGER is NOT the question...the POINT is that the media is there looking for it is more the point.

Sorry hon...FAIL. :eusa_hand:
the POINT is that the media is there looking for it is more the point.
And if she ignored, the "leftist" media is sexist! Round & round. Palin is happy, raking in big money.

We still have the interesting comparision of Limbaugh to Obama in attacking lesser public figures.

Forum List

Back