Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

Last election he ran against George Bush.
I guess it's easier to campaign against people that aren't in the race.

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin

She is not running for office at this very moment, but she has already hinted at a brokered convention and stepping up as an alternate choice....and she is also out there for future offices.

Unless you want to tell us that Palin announced that she is no longer a politician, with no plans to ever run for office again.......has she?

oh please.....

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a ****.

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

so why is Imus fair game and Maher isn't?:eusa_eh:

Maher was removed from abc, if you recall. Maher doesn't get any shit cause he's now on cable, while LImpballs has to worry about sponsors. His apology made him look like such a whore.

I don't like Andrew Dice Clay either....but I don't moan and groan about what he calls women.

Maher was removed from abc, if you recall. Maher doesn't get any shit cause he's now on cable, while LImpballs has to worry about sponsors. His apology made him look like such a whore.

I think his apology was appropriate.

The point he was trying to make may have been meritorious. But he used Fluke as an object of ridicule and the underlying basis for his claim WAS simply off. So his point got buried.

The point he was trying to make may have been meritorious. But he used Fluke as an object of ridicule and the underlying basis for his claim WAS simply off. So his point got buried.

I don't like it when people publicly apologize in these situations. It's always manufactured.

I don't like it when people publicly apologize in these situations. It's always manufactured.

Make the comment in a big venue. Make the apology in the big venue. If that makes his apology look phony, too bad. He can deal with the fallout. It's all on him at that point and he deserves no particular sympathy over it.

But he did still owe her the courtesy of admitting that he had gone too far. And on that basis I still maintain he deserves some props for at least making the apology.

I think I am missing something here. Where is this attack ad to be seen? The link actually goes to an anti Obama ad. I can't find any other reference to this supposed anti Palin ad or where or when it was made or aired. It kinda looks like recycled stuff from a few years ago. Does anyone have any kind of link to where this ad was "unleashed"?

Make the comment in a big venue. Make the apology in the big venue. If that makes his apology look phony, too bad. He can deal with the fallout. It's all on him at that point and he deserves no particular sympathy over it.

But he did still owe her the courtesy of admitting that he had gone too far. And on that basis I still maintain he deserves some props for at least making the apology.
Do you really think he thinks he went too far? I hate McNabb. but McNabb was right that Limbaugh shouldn't apologize to him, cause it wouldn't have been genuine.

Palin is a political pundit.
And therefore a valid target.

If she just stayed out of the political forefront she would qualify as a civilian.

If Palin hadn't made that statement last week, the OP might have a point.

As it stands, the Breitbart hate machine (which also hosts this link) has tried to muckrake off of race baiting.

It was stupid, and Obsma is going to make money off of it (and win votes).

Limbaugh is going to get some ad time too. If you think Obama is just going to run against the GOP candidate, you have a surprise coming. He's going to run against the hateful far right.

If the GOP was smart, they'd distance themselves from the far right. They won't though. They'll double down on crazy.

Forum List

Back