Unheard Of: Obama Unleashes Attack Ad Aimed At Sarah Palin, A Civilian. Why?

swearwords.jpg

so you're saying Bill Maher didn't know what he was talking about.

Either that or -- on a highly selective basis -- it's ok with bodey and certain other libs to refer to a woman as a XXXXXX

Come on people, this word is not supposed to be here outside of the flame zone. YOu all know this. You are making me work for my paycheck?

You get a paychecK? :eek:

Does anyone know if this is for real? I can't find where there is any anti Palin ad from the Obama campaign. I see an anti Obama ad in the link provided but I don't see any anti Palin ad. I have Googled this thing and tried to find some outside evidence that there has actually been an attack ad released on Palin, but I can't find anything. I mean... if it's for real, I'd like to see it see and and maybe ask why the Obama campaign is going after Palin.... but I can't even tell if this is for real or just made up stuff. It doesn't seem to really exist. Is this the norm around here? Speak first, verify later?

Last edited:
Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Four Years Later, Obama Campaign Still Running Against Palin
Celebutard Palin did not spew those lies 4 years ago, :asshole:, she vomited that crap on HanNITWITty's hate fest TV show less than 4 DAYS ago, and Obama has every right to call the lying POS on it.

Of all people he releases a campaign attack ad on her and not the other candidates. She is a civilian and not running for office as of now. In watching the ad it is apparent that Governor Palin is actually correct in her statements. All I can say is that Obama must be scared that she will force a brokered convention and it looks like it might happen the way the GOP pundits are talking. This attack ad clearly defines a sense of insecurity coming from the Obama campaign pertaining to her.

Celebutard Palin did not spew those lies 4 years ago, :asshole:, she vomited that crap on HanNITWITty's hate fest TV show less than 4 DAYS ago, and Obama has every right to call the lying POS on it.

you would know about hate...it just oozes from you postings..so he has to right to attack any of us citizens for criticizing him, is that what I'm hearing.?
what a pathetic unPresidential low class person..and I hope he comes after you people NEXT

Because she is the epitome of conservative/tea party thinking.
You wouldn't recognize thinking if you saw it.

I recognize a fat ass air force member retiring, looking like he's one pork chop away from a heart attack.

P.S. I mean you, fatso.
It looks like a stupid fuck racist said something, but it can't be important. Stupid fuck racists never say anything important.

Did I mention you're an unimportant stupid fuck racist? True story!

And it will just get worse the closer the election gets.
The collective intelligence of the nation is dropping day by day.

you would know about hate...it just oozes from you postings..so he has to right to attack any of us citizens for criticizing him, is that what I'm hearing.?
what a pathetic unPresidential low class person..and I hope he comes after you people NEXT
This President is the most childish, petulant, and spoiled brat who's ever thrown a tantrum in the Oval Office.

He makes Jimmy Carter look butch by comparison.

First, only a complete moron believes there will be a brokered convention and that Sarah Palin will come out as the GOP candidate despite not having spent a single day on the campaign trail.

So that is not the motive behind this ad.

The motive behind this ad is that most Americans find Sarah Palin to be a complete dumbass. And so any association Obama can make between Palin and the GOP will pull the Undecideds off the fence toward his side.

This President is the most childish, petulant, and spoiled brat who's ever thrown a tantrum in the Oval Office.

Only thing is, Carter was really a weenie. Obama is snickering about playing the Useful Idiots into believing he is picked on.

well take a look at the people who still support him..they aren't any better.
hope he is gone in November, can't stand the guy myself

You wouldn't recognize thinking if you saw it.

I recognize a fat ass air force member retiring, looking like he's one pork chop away from a heart attack.

P.S. I mean you, fatso.
It looks like a stupid fuck racist said something, but it can't be important. Stupid fuck racists never say anything important.

Did I mention you're an unimportant stupid fuck racist? True story!

Yet you quoted my post, fatso.

You stretched that uniform so tight the cammo pattern turned to horizontal stripes.

well take a look at the people who still support him..they aren't any better.
hope he is gone in November, can't stand the guy myself

Hope?

Last month you were sure.

Why would you expect Obama to run on his record?

now he's resorting to attacking women instead.
Obama attacked no one on that video. Celebutard Palin was the only person speaking so she must have been attacking herself with her own hateful stupidity. All the video does is ask for donations.
It's already raised over $5 million, so Obama says thanks Celebutard Palin and Lying Sean HanNITWITty!

Does anyone know if this is for real? I can't find where there is any anti Palin ad from the Obama campaign. I see an anti Obama ad in the link provided but I don't see any anti Palin ad. I have Googled this thing and tried to find some outside evidence that there has actually been an attack ad released on Palin, but I can't find anything. I mean... if it's for real, I'd like to see it see and and maybe ask why the Obama campaign is going after Palin.... but I can't even tell if this is for real or just made up stuff. It doesn't seem to really exist. Is this the norm around here? Speak first, verify later?
It could hardly be called an attack ad on Celebutard Palin since it is only her hateful words followed by a request for donations. But here is the link:

https://donate.barackobama.com/page...e&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=palinvid_desc

Forum List

Back